Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm
Lykas and Odd had yet to move. Lykas was exhausted, for sure, but the problem wasn't him being too tired. It was Odd still trying to recover enough to actually move.

"It's like my muscles are all tensed up and won't relax any." was his excuse.

"Can I get a hand in here?!" The younger teen called, hoping someone would be able to help him carry Odd down the hall. The other male was too heavy for the youth to carry on his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 pm
"Great," Night said, resting her head against Tatsu. Though, whether she was responding to what Blizz had said or what Sol had said, she didn't specify. Simply sighed softly before looking back towards Blizz, "How long 'til Doc gets here?"

Nal said nothing as she jumped onto one of the empty beds and simply lay upon it. Not really saying anything, not knowing what to say, just lay in silence.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas and Odd had yet to move. Lykas was exhausted, for sure, but the problem wasn't him being too tired. It was Odd still trying to recover enough to actually move.

"It's like my muscles are all tensed up and won't relax any." was his excuse.

"Can I get a hand in here?!" The younger teen called, hoping someone would be able to help him carry Odd down the hall. The other male was too heavy for the youth to carry on his own.
"Yo dude, he doesn't look good." Torne said walking up to the pair, he returned to Snagem's HQ a couple of days ago, he needed a place to crash. "I'll help ya." He said lending his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 pm
Ms Edyn
"Great," Night said, resting her head against Tatsu. Though, whether she was responding to what Blizz had said or what Sol had said, she didn't specify. Simply sighed softly before looking back towards Blizz, "How long 'til Doc gets here?"

Nal said nothing as she jumped onto one of the empty beds and simply lay upon it. Not really saying anything, not knowing what to say, just lay in silence.

"That depends on if Doc will do it, for one. If he does, it'll take just a trip to Mahogany Town to go get him." I said to Night.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 pm
SubonicXP
"Yo dude, he doesn't look good." Torne said walking up to the pair, he returned to Snagem's HQ a couple of days ago, he needed a place to crash. "I'll help ya." He said lending his shoulder.

"Hey there!" Lykas greeted at the sound of Toren's voice. "Ya, he got hit by a pretty nasty shock and his body still hasn't adjusted to the kind of things we go through. I'm thinking he's gonna need a coupl'a Cheri berries at minimum to recover without a lot of rest." He explained. He was fairly certain Toren hadn't yet been informed of what they had done, or tried to do.

"...Thanks...." Odd groaned as the other male helped him to try and walk.

"Ya, thanks a lot, man." Lykas agreed. He had seen where Sub had headed tot he stairs and hoped that the medlab was just at the bottom. Otherwise he wasn't sure he'd find it any time soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm
"I'm sure he will," Night said, silently signalling for Tatsu to sit down. She had a feeling they would probably be in here for a bit and there was really no sense in him standing the entire time. Once he'd done as Night suggested, she shifted slightly to get a little more comfortable in his arms before closing her eyes, "I mean, who can resist the challenge of tending to our wounds?"

Without waiting for a response, the girl quickly drifted off to sleep while Tatsu simply adjusted the two of them so that he could be more comfortable also, as well as keeping his tail from burning a hole in the wall.

Nal, meanwhile, had long since fallen asleep on the medical bed.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 pm
"Everyone has their limits..." Sol said, only to learn his comment fell on deaf ears. This didn't bother him too much, though. He opted to keep himself quiet, since there really wasn't much more to say. At the moment, he was concerned for Ceramew's condition. He hoped that machine's chi hadn't done too much damage like he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 pm
Trigramatic
It took Tails a moment to remember why Tristen's shirt was so far away. "Be careful," he said. "The mud should be deeper there. I dunno how much, but...I guess you should only try it if you want to make sure you can save yourself if you ever get lost in a marsh."

"I guess I got to figure it out sometime, yanno?" He asked as he walked towards the shirt, he already felt the mud getting deeper and deeper. "Wow, its a good thing Blizz didn't give me some of those heavy clothes to wear. I don't think I'd ever make it through."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 pm
Tails waded through the mud until it came to his belly. He would let Tristen figure out how not to sink below the surface. If he really needed to, he would be close enough here to give him a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:01 am
Trigramatic
Tails waded through the mud until it came to his belly. He would let Tristen figure out how not to sink below the surface. If he really needed to, he would be close enough here to give him a hand.

Tristen made his way towards the shirt, but the farther he got, the lower he got. He came to the realization that he wasn't going to make it to the shirt. He then tried to make it back but then a cruel realization. "Uh-oh." He couldn't get back.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am
"Remember what I said about pointing your toes?" Tails said. "It works going in and out. Stretch your arms, push them down, and bring them to your body, point your hands up and bring them to the surface again." He waded forward a few paces. "If you're too scared, just spread your arms and legs, hang back and I'll show you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 am
Trigramatic
"Remember what I said about pointing your toes?" Tails said. "It works going in and out. Stretch your arms, push them down, and bring them to your body, point your hands up and bring them to the surface again." He waded forward a few paces. "If you're too scared, just spread your arms and legs, hang back and I'll show you."

"Um. Ok?" He said, spreading his arms then pushing them down, having his toes pointed downward, then managed to make his way up some. "Oooooooh..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 am
Tails nodded. "Yeah. Now unpoint your feet, bring your arms up and keep doing this pattern. You can lean forward and drag yourself through even easier, really. I just wanna see if you go under. And if you do, I'll help you out."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am
Trigramatic
Tails nodded. "Yeah. Now unpoint your feet, bring your arms up and keep doing this pattern. You can lean forward and drag yourself through even easier, really. I just wanna see if you go under. And if you do, I'll help you out."

"Um. Ok." He said. He made his way up some more and started to drag his way across the mud pit, slowly but surely. "This...isn't so bad...if not a little tiring." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 am
"Yeah. It's good for strength training," Tails said and nodded. "It's probably why we're able to pick each other up a few feet off the ground. Now if you -really- wanna freak yourself out, let yourself sink into it headfirst. I'll be there to help you up because you'll definitely need it."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games