Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ No House O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
Payton pulled her legs up to meet her chest as she sat in her compartment. The sun warm the pale skin of her face as she glared at the beautiful scenery in the outside world. The rocking of the train made her chocolate hair fall into her face to her annoyance. 'Can we just get there already?' The thought flew across her brain as she swepted back behind her ear. The mindless chatter of the school aboard was extremely aggravating to her. "Stupid children." She mumbled this despite the fact that she was only a child herself.

As they were about to pull into hogsmead she nimbly slipped into her loose fitting uniform. While she was fixing her tie the train stopped and she lurched forward loosing her balance. Her skull thudded on the window causing her to give a small moan in pain. "Stupid train." The female was already not a zealous child now that she had a headache as well did do much to help her happy levels.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:44 pm

L O U V E N I A ○●○●○ L I V I N G S T O N
○●○●○ 1st Year ||| Unsorted ○●○●○
LLL
User Image
LLL
LLL
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
LLL
LLL
When the train halted, Louvenia felt her stomach lurch in anxiety. She hurried her movements, and after a blurry rush, finished dressing in her robes within record time. She didn’t get nervous all that often, but in the moments she did it could grow into a pretty strong episode. The young blonde hoped this wouldn’t turn into one of those moments. …It would be embarrassing, to say the least, to get a panic attack on the first day of school. Louvenia didn’t want to look the weak girl she sometimes felt she was.

She quickly wiped her clammy hands on her grey, school-issued skirt and then exited the train cabin. Louvenia followed the stream of people to an exit and left the train. Hogsmeade Station was more hectic than what she had expected, so she had to play Frogger for a little while before finding a unoccupied area. She watched the crowd because of a lack of something to do, before her mind fell inwards. Louvenia started thinking of home, where her Somerset farm-town was. The three story house of hers that had a rustic charm, and a father who had withheld a huge secret he wasn't even aware he had... Until five weeks ago, on her 11th birthday. That was the day she found out about the magical world, the day the world turned over...so to speak. She was a witch, and she had to be taught control.

The blonde's focus eventually stray away from thoughts of home and went back to the station. Her grey gaze moved to the distant figure of Hogwarts Castle. Even from her, it loomed over her --- strong and superior. She didn't know whether that was good or bad, whether the school would turn into a trustworthy guide or a sinister dictator for the next seven years.

Unaware she was speaking out loud, Louvenia whispered, "I hope this change it worth it...in the end." Like any child, she had loved stories with wizards and knights, and ones that held sci-fi awe, and the rare ones that had humorous wit from all the characters. Her father loved those the best. But never had the girl wished to be in one of those world. It was odd, she knew. Most children indulged in fancies and fantasies like that, but not her --- She was satisfied with the world she was in now. ’Was in…’ Her mind “helpfully” supplied. She was pushed into a fanasty.

'Perhaps that why I got whisked away to world with magic... No, not a world. I'm still on Planet Earth. Magic can be used in the "normal" world too, they exist side by side, taking up the same space. But magic not supposed to be used on the normal side...or was that rule just for young witches and wizards?' As soon as attention focused on her immediate surroundings, it seemed it would eventually turn to musing. Another uncertainty --- she wasn’t sure if she liked this habit of hers or not.

LLL
LLL
OOC: beep-beep, beep-beep-boo, beep-beep

HarmoniaCurrency

Invisible Regular

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

With a stomach filled with excitement a dark haired girl skipped onto the train. It was Annabelle. She had been dreaming of this day for nearly her whole life, and it had finally arrived. She was already dressed in her robes, she was so excited.

As she walked through the train, she found a carriage with a lonely looking girl in it (Payton). She was pretty. Annabelle opened the door and opened her mouth to speak.
"Is it okay is I join you? All the others are full.. My name is Annabelle" she said to the girl with a smile on her face. Her eyes were filled with excitement, and she had butterflies filling her stomach thinking about the year she had ahead of her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Clarissa Mead
Second Year
Ravenclaw

It was that time again. Time to return to Hogwarts School of Witch craft and Wizardry. Clare wasn't as nervous this year. She gracefully walked onto the train and sat in an empty carriage with the company of her book.
"Hope this year is better than last year" she mumbled to herself and thought about the fact that she hadn't made any friends and was lonely most of the time.

Clare grabbed a lock of her hair and anxiously fiddled with it. Like she always did when she felt nervous and anxious. Clare lifted her feet from the floor and sat with her legs up on the seat and looked at the door hoping a lonley second year would enter and befriend her.

User ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

Joesph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

Finally! It was finally Joesph's turn to go to Hogwarts. He flicked his hair out of his eyes and dusted his pants. He walked onto the train. It was filled with mingling students. Potential friends. As the train reached Hogsmeade station students were flooding out of the train. Joesph waited until near the last, so he didnt get bumped around by people. He hated to be pushed around.

He was wandering who was in first year and what house he might be put in. Joesph looked out the window and smiled. He saw the castle. It was a bit far away, but he could still see it. How exciting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Eretria looked over the group, trying to figure out exactly what each person was like. There were at least two that, like her, were analyzing the people around them. There were others that seemed nervous about being here, which she figured was either due to not knowing about magic or because they were nervous about the school themselves. At least one was standing off by himself, seemingly trying to stay away from the group. And there were of course the ones that seemed too excited about the school, and she truly hoped that she wasn't sorted in with them.

Her gaze landed on one of the girls, who had asked about the Houses. Must be muggle-born, she thought, eyeing the fact the girl had dragged her trunk out of the train with annoyance. Anyone that even had one magical family member knew that they didn't have to take their trunks, since the school house elves would take care of it. "You don't have to take that up to the school with you," she stated, eyeing the trunk. "The school takes care of our things." She then looked back at the boy who was standing apart from the rest. Definitely going to panic, if the teacher didn't hurry up.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤My baby's last year!!!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh smiled as she watched the students make their way off the trains, the older students always first as the new didn't have the hang of it yet. Her lovely Daughter appeared as did Tyler, the boy in her life. She was about to call out when Tyler beat her too it, she laughed and followed his yell with her own. "First years here with me! First years need to join me! Second and up, get to the carriages!" She yelled making herself heard. For such a nice woman she could really yell, though her sons helped her develop that talent.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Just gather around her and I will post again when you need to move.◥

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds

Adair sat quietly, nose-deep into a guide of botany they could potentially be learning this year. Flipping the page gently he began to hear the first years chatting in other train cars. Though it seemed like just yesterday, being only a year since he shared their experience, he couldn't remember such hustle and bustle going on when he was in their shoes. His eyes scanned over a line twice before he finally admitted that he'd fail to achieve finishing this page and gave into his slowly blooming curiosity.

The Adair who sat in his place last year would have ignored it all with no care, but maybe this year he could and would change that. He had a knack for knowings, and perhaps it was his job to see where those limits would take him. Placing his bookmark within the book, he gently shut it and rose from his seat to put it in his overhead, with a few other books, and leaned a bit closer to the door, though not close enough to be obviously eavesdropping on his peers.

Hearing a familiar professor beckoning the younger students to the boats, he knew his chance to gain any pre-schoolyear knowledge had passed. Sighing silently he grabbed his messenger bag from above him and quietly opened the door and headed for the front of the train.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara Radcliffe stood near the platform, hidden in her thick cloak, with a few others from the village. She recognized the owners of Tomes and Scrolls with two of their boys. However, she was here with a purpose. Inside her robe, she held a small ring that she had worked for almost a week on. Her intended target was the silver haired Slytherin boy that had somehow become her apprentice. She smirked to herself as she caught sight of several familiar faces, including those of former housemate Tyler Dean and Professor McKenny. She knew her brother would be here, somewhere, and she intended to avoid embarrassing him with her presence. She merely intended to pass the ring off to Ronyo and move on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:00 pm
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko stepped off the train, his eyes looking about, but not fully seeing what was around him. He did not see the full shapes, but he did not want to make is noticeable. He could feel around him. His ears though. He was not used to so much sound. His house was much more silent then this place. His nose, the best of his facial senses rumpled at the smell.

But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Uneasy
✔Status: Single

Simon kissed his mother on the cheek, then hugged his father and turned his head to look at Samuel next to him. "It's really easy, Sam. Just go with the flow and you'll be fine." He took his bag, which contained the most recent book his was reading among other things and started off from the platform, waving goodbye to his parents. "Don't be afraid, Sam."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
○○○Rhea Ventura○○○

Letting her ponytail whip behind her wildly as she got off the train. If last year was just her first taste of Hogwarts, who knows how fun this year would be! Not to mention all the fun she would have with the Quidditch team, pending keeping her Beater position through try outs. Having practiced broom work a bit in their backyard, Rhea felt a somewhat confident that she'd do better this year. Also, now that she was back at school that would mean more hanging out with her peers, and her favorite buddy of all time, Evangeline. That, above everything else, spurred her excitement.

Walking quickly behind the first few students to head to the carriages, she looked ahead for her familiar raven-haired friend, though she didn't see her amongst the few ahead. Stopping and turning back to the train, she looked around a bit longer, hoping she'd exit soon. I wonder what she's done all summer, maybe she knew some new spells. Oh! and I have to show her my new hair color! No more Gryffindor red, but a bold Fuchsia, I bet she'll love it, she thought to herself, bouncing a bit in spot in anticipation.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Eretria's eyes suddenly alighted upon a small boy that seemed to just get off the train. She noticed how his eyes seemed to be looking at everything, but nothing at the same time. Curious, she decided to observe the boy, who seemed to not move. She heard the teacher call out for the first years, a Professor McKenny, if she recalled correctly, and started in that direction. She didn't feel like dealing with another person, though as she looked back, the boy hadn't moved. She sighed, hating the fact that she really was too nice for her own good and walked back to where the boy was. "First years are moving this way," she stated, a note of annoyance in her voice as she regarded the boy in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 pm
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko saw a..a girl he decided stand infront of him, pointing at..something. He smiled and walked in the direction she was pointing. Knowing that she was talking, but not really understanding do to all the noise over lapping He heard "..fi..year...this..wa" He knew what it meant. "Thank You" he said.

But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Clarissa Mead
Second Year
Ravenclaw

The teacher called to the second years to go to the carriages. Clare listened and went with all the other second years and up. Clare could see Simon, Rhea and Adair. All in her class. She waved to them and went with the flow to get to the carriages quickly.

User ImageUser Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games