Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

To him, the coffee wasn't all that hot. It was only steaming slightly, but it was cool enough for his liking. Oddly enough, Alaine liked the feeling of too warm liquid slipping through his body. The soft shutters and the feeling of instantly being warm. He smiled over at the male, pushing his empty cup back a bit. He watched the male continued to fidget and rolled his eyes at his response. Shrugging out of his hoodie he held it out to the male. "Here." he said simply. Alaine didn't like being cold, but he didn't want to see the male freeze either. His skin was tougher, he grew up in this kind of weather and knew his limits better. He would be fine for awhile, especially after drinking all that coffee. He pushed his jacket closer, silently urging the male to take it. He would be okay, he didn't need right now, and he'd rather see the male warm and happy than continuing to sit there fidgeting.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam hadn't even thought to wear warm clothes. He knew he should have but didn't. As Alaine started to take off his jacket, he felt guilty for taking his jacket. Liam watched the male as he held out his jacket toward him. He took the male's jacket after awhile and sighed. Liam pulled it on, and smiled contently at the warmth. "I"m sorry. I didn't think to bring something warmer." He spoke softly as he slipped his hands into the pockets, "Thank you." Liam shifted in the seat a little more but finally settled down. He looked back over at the male, "So where to next?" Liam asked curiously knowing the male wanted to take a cab to the next place he was taking him. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:54 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't mind giving up his jacket. He was quite warm from the coffee and unlike Liam, was used to the cool weather. He rolled his eyes as the male seemed hesitant to take his jacket, as if this bit of wind was going to kill him. He wasn't that fragile. When the male finally took it, he sat back smiling back, "Don't worry about it. I'm from the streets remember? And unlike you, I grew up in this. It's not even that cold." he replied. He happily watched the male stop fidgeting and settle as he seemed to quickly warm up, nodding to him when he was thanked. Though common sense told him that there was absolutely no need for thanks. He simply saw no reason why he should let the male sit there and freeze when he was perfectly warm and had no reason for his jacket at the moment. Alaine shrugged his shoulders and gave a small smile. "If you're hungry, then we can just go ahead and go eat. If not what would you say to a bit of ice skating?" he replied, thinking how it might be nice to go over to Rockefeller plaza and that whole area for a bit. There was just so much to do there; the theaters on Broadway, Times Square, the ice rink, that whole area was like a dating sanctuary. He could show the male plenty of stuff, plus it might be fun watching the male either twirl around like some ice princess or stumble around like a toddler on the rink.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam wasn't used to the cold, the weather in Louisiana was usually in the sixties even in the winter, though at times it could get below the twenties. He sat there comfortable and yet warm in Alaine's jacket. Liam didn't think the male could be warm but perhaps it was because he was used to the odd weather of New York. He looked up at the male as he spoke and shook his head, "Not that cold.. Okay.. Tell that to my freezing hands." Liam spoke sticking out his tongue at Alaine in a childish manner. He hated the cold which made it stupid of him to come to New York but he didn't care. Liam looked over at the male as he spoke, he wasn't all that hungry but ice skating wasn't something he could do. He had gone ice skating once when he was like ten and it didn't end well. Liam ended up falling on his face multiple times. "Sounds fun.. as long as you don't mind me falling the whole time." He spoke smiling up at the male. Liam wasn't all for the idea but it sounded fun to him after all he hadn't done it in years. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir slowly chewed his food as he sat there listening to the male complain about Adam. If he never heard that man's name again, it would be of no loss. "Why not just leave him alone? He'll get the message." he murmured in Arabic. He had a bad habit of speaking in his native language when he disapproved of something. This was probably just him being bias, but he didn't understand what was so damn difficult about giving up on that man. Aamir gave people up all the time whether he liked them or hated them, what was it that Daniel found so hard? It made no sense to him. Even if he did try and continue his previous relationship with Adam, Aamir highly doubted the man would care or even take the time to notice. From the way he saw it, his attentions were too blinded by that Alex person and whatever other selfish, needy clients he took. His head snapped up as the male mentioned getting another job. "W-w-what? Why?!" he asked, switching back to English. The thought of the male leaving seemed to make him more awake and alert than the coffee ever could do for him. He didn't want him to leave. Who was he going to bug everyday when he got off the clock if Daniel wasn't there? He nodded when the male said he might be getting too ahead of himself. Damn straight he was. "I know a lot of crap happened last night, but that's no reason to quit your job. Besides, we're in a recession and jobs don't come as easily as they used to. How do you even know you could get that other job? Maybe you should ask Sam for a few days and think things over. Or instead of switching jobs, why not ask for a new position? You could man the bar, be a waiter, cage dancer, something that does't involve taking a bunch of clients per day. Sam seems like a reasonable person, perhaps he could even reset your schedule so you only work days or shifts that Adam isn't working." He went back to his food after speaking. He seriously wanted the male to consider what he might be thinking of doing before actually acting. Not just because he would miss him, but because this was an entire life changing decision he was about to make. Times were hard and wanting to switches careers so suddenly was one thing, but it could take weeks, even months before he might actually get hired somewhere else. He just wanted to make sure the male was fully prepared for whatever consequences might occur.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Again, he rolled his eyes, smirking at the males comment and making a chomping motion when the male stuck his tongue out at him. "Unless you're gonna use it, I suggest you put it back in your mouth." he teased. Maybe he was used to the weather, or maybe he just wasn't as sensitive to the cold. Either way he couldn't say. Alaine was quite warm by the fires side and was pretty sure that he could remain that way for a while. If he started to get cold, he could always snuggle up to the male to steal some body heat. He didn't question the male why he didn't think to bundle up. After all, it was December. Even if it was slightly warmer than usual, he should have at least brought a light hoodie or worn long sleeves, something that could keep some of the chill away. But he didn't press, it was none of his business, and he thought the male had suffered enough. He grinned up at the male when he mentioned falling. "Oh not at all, so long as you don't mind me laughing and taking a couple of pictures for facebook." he replied, half teasing. He probably wouldn't take any pictures, but laughing, he could make absolutely no promises over.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ blinked when Aamir freaked out like that, his jaw dropping just slightly. He seemed so frantic to get him to change his mind, what was up with that? He knew that jobs were scarce right now, but it wasn't like he was going to quit before he knew he'd have the job. "I know that but it's not why, and I know there's ways around seeing Adam, but I'm getting tired of working at the place...It's not like I'm going to quit right away, I was just going to go to the place and get an application and apply for the job...If I get it then I'll talk to Sam about my shifts changing, and I'm already planning on changing it so I'm not handling clients anymore because I just...Well I can't do that anymore..." He muttered, blushing softly, looking down at his food. He didn't want to take clients anymore because he felt it might upset Aamir, or at least make him a little uncomfortable...He knew their relationship wasn't serious, and wouldn't be anytime soon, but he just didn't want to take clients anymore knowing what he knew now...He cleared his throat and peaked up at Aamir, waiting a moment before speaking. "To be honest, I'd rather do tattoos than stay at the club, but I'll stay if I have too...Because I need the money..." He said quietly. "I didn't mean to make it seem like I was going to quit anytime soon, because I'm not...I promise...I just, really need something else to do for a while...Maybe I can get Sam to give me a small vacation..." He mumbled...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:30 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little bit. He hoped Alex wouldn't push him away, but if he did, he'd just be stubborn and keep coming back. He wasn't going to let Alex go so easily. As they finished up, he kinda, purposely pressed himself against Alex, smirking a little bit before taking a small step forward, away from Alex and directly under the water in front of him, sighing deeply and smiling...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:33 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male spoke making chomping motions. Liam slipped his tongue back inside, as the male teased him. He knew the male was joking but still he didn't want to take a chance. Liam sat comfortably in Alaine's jacket, even though the fire was placed behind them. He was thankful at least Alaine thought to bring a jacket, when he didn't. Liam was simply in jeans and a t-shirt nothing more. He looked over at Alaine as he spoke about laughing and taking pictures if he fell down. Liam didn't care after all he couldn't control it if he fell and probably would laugh along as well. He shrugged slightly, "I don't care, as long as you don't mind falling down with me." Liam spoke smiling at the male. He could attempt to skate but would most likely hold onto the male for support. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As he stood in the shower, he didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't see himself pushing Adam away. Alex was tired of being alone, after all he normally just hooked up with whomever he felt like just for one night. He had never been with a person, as long as he had been with Adam. Alex liked Adam but he didn't know why, he just enjoyed himself with him. He could relax with the male and not have to worry. Alex felt the male press into him as he stood there, he sighed a little as Adam walked away. He stood before the male watched as he stood beneath the water. Alex didn't know what his decisions was at the moment, but for now he was just content with where he was with the male. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:52 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ relaxed a little more before turning to face Alex again, brushing his fingers over the male's chest, just a light little teasing as they made their way down to the male's hands, taking them in his own as he softly kissed Alex on the lips. He smiled a little more. "Hehe, you seem so serious, what are you thinking about Alex?" He asked, smiling a bit...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As he stood there lost in thought, he felt the male's fingers running over his chest. He looked up at the male as he moved closer toward him. Alex held onto the male's hand as he took them, before returning the male's kiss. He slipped closer toward the male as he held onto him, "Just thinking about a few things. I don't know yet. " Alex spoke softly as he leaned down and kissed the male again, before moving and slipping his arms around him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine chuckled softly as the male slipped his tongue back into his mouth. It made him wonder just what exactly he thought he might do had he kept it sticking out like that. Although it wouldn't be too hard to guess if he had the right imagination. Again he laughed at the male, giving him an innocent smile. "Hm, we'll see. I might be nice and just catch you instead." he replied. Alaine really wanted to go skating with the male, especially now that he'd kindly informed him that he didn't know how to skate. He wouldn't mind if the male clung to him, it would just add to his amusement and teasing. Alaine wouldn't claim to be as good as an Olympic ice dancer, but he was well enough that he could stay on his feet and knew a few tricks from playing ice hokey back in middle school. It'd been a couple of years since he last skated, unless you counted trying to walk around the city after a bad snow/ice storm, so who knows, this might turn out to be the blind leading the blind. Either way, he was excited and ready to get going.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam listened as the male laughed at him. He sighed a little as the male spoke, and smiled at him. Liam was interested to go after all he thought it would be fun, even if he fell. He didn't mind falling but it would start to hurt after awhile. Liam grabbed his cup and stood up, walking over to the trash can he threw his cup in the trash. He returned to Alaine as he was still sitting down. Liam held out his hand toward the male, "Ready to go?" He asked curiously, since they already had a plan, it was best to go then wait around. Liam didn't mind the cold now, after all he was fairly warm in Alaine's jacket. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine nodded to the male after watching him get up for a moment, taking his hand before he could change his mind about where they were going. Taking his own cup in hand, he lead the male towards the exit, trashing his own cup on the way out and down the street. "Hopefully there's a few cabs rolling down these streets, otherwise be prepared for a lot of walking." he warned. As they walked down the street, he kept close to the male, the cold wind piercing through him. He wasn't cold, but he wasn't exactly warm either. He swore it wasn't this cold when they went into the shop, or maybe it was just that the shop had been so warm. He stuck close to the male, keeping an eye out for a cab or bus.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games