Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 pm
Conrad turned to his children. "Such disobedience." He said returning to block their path. "I am your father. Maybe I was too lenient on you three. Alexei. Keep those thoughts of control to yourself! They maybe your sisters but they are my daughters." He was angry now. "Delilah is expressing concerns about your behaviour toward him. Bullies are terrible. What you did was bullying Celia. And you will apologise to him. On your own. Without Alexei who I assure you is in grave trouble for missing so much of his studies and for his words." Such rebellious children. He grabbed Alexei by the shoulder and took him to the tutors who were none too impressed he was late. "I will ensure that your mother knows how spoilt you are all acting. Here I am trying to comfort Luna. Trying to make it easier for her to train and you attack me like I'm the enemy." He growled drowning out any of Alexei's Protests. "You are the child I am the parent. Stop acting older than you are." He turned to the twins knowing they'd cry and protest his actions but he was stronger than them. He put them in the same room Lauchlain and Lucas were training in and shut the door an all other means of escape. They wanted to make him out to be the bad guy? Fine. Now he was the bad guy.

Lauchlain frowned and rushed to Luna. "Are you all right?" He asked. "Lucas got dragged off before. His mother looked like she was in a rage. What happened?" He then asked Celia. "Why are the adults acting so weird?"

Emma sighed a little. Her hand scratching her forehead. "My love. The only reason I want another baby is cause it will be yours. And I want it to be a son for you. But, if you don't want any more. I guess," She sighed. "I guess I could deal with that and get fixed so there are no surprises."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 pm
"They think Celia is mean to him," Luna answered as she held onto Lauchlain's hand, "Her words are sharp, but none the less kind. If anything, she just wanted him to know she accepted him for who he was."

"He's not that strong and there's no reason for me not to be stronger than him and protect him as well. I don't see why everyone is getting upset," Celia shrugged as she approached the two, "Nowadays a lot of guys let the female take the lead."

"Lucas' mother is breaking the pair between Lucas and Celia," Luna said with a saddened look, "Father had said we're too violent and that your family would break our pair as well."

"Luna and I were almost killed by those tri blood things. We have good cause to be 'violent' to keep ourselves alive. The last thing we need is to be told that we're too violent and left alone," Celia stated as she placed her hands on her hip, "I'd rather end up alone and too violent with the fact that i'm alive and giving my kingdom pride than crying like a snot-nose baby. Even Luna doesn't cry when she's fighting for her life."

"Nope, we killed a whole pack of those things together," Luna beamed with pride.

"You...guess?" Oscar felt his temper ready to take off, but kept calm nonetheless, "Or how about we not have any adult fun for awhile to make sure you don't get pregnant at all? That sounds a bit more like it."

He didn't want to be mean, but merely make her understand that he didn't want anymore pressure on him as it was. With Anya's fury and Emma's fury right on his back, plus the work load he was under, and the rest of the two kingdoms that looked to him to give each Queen support, it was starting to bend his sanity. Oscar held Emma tightly as he kissed the top of her head once again, "I don't need a son, my love. Your Sebastian is the only son I need and want in a boy. He is caring and able to stand his ground as well as look after his sisters. Between him and Alexei, I am sure they will be the two boys in my life to help raise."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 pm
Lauchlain frowned. "Well, she is his parent. She might just want to protect him since he fought with a tri breed too." He sighed. "I know I sound like I'm defending them but really I'm trying to look at this through all angles. Mama won't break us up. We hold our instincts too highly. But his mother is more sensitive. He might still be going through shock. We need to be careful with him too this is his first time dealing with things like death. We need to step lightly. Or, liberate him from the evil step mother." He grinned hoping they would catch onto his game. "Celia's prince is being held captive and we must rescue him."

Emma sighed. "Yes I guess, because right now there is no stable ground. I need a stable foot hold before I say anything definite. What if we make a rash decision about something now and then forty tears down the track decide against it? I understand where you're coming from and I will respect you and your choice and follow it to my death. But until we deal with this problem, we need to show a united front. I. . . I need you." Her arms went around herself. "I need you now more than ever and I don't want to fight." She brushed away tears. "I don't want you to go to Anya angry with me. I can't stand it when you're angry with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm
"You mean the male princess," Celia smirked, seeing it more of a joke than really anything else, "If he's run off to 'mommy' because he's feelings are hurt, then that's fine. But if she took him away then I don't see why we can't start shooting silver bullets."

"Girls are only princesses..." Luna commented as she looked to her sister.

"I'm sure he wears panties like the rest of us," Celia pulled out her handgun as she aimed it to make sure it was readied and loaded with the silver bullets.

"Celia!" Luna took the gun from Celia, "You can't kill Lucas' family!"

"They're vampires. These are silver bullets," Celia responded as she took the gun back, "At most it'll scare them. I wasn't planning on shooting it."

They followed the scent to where Lucas and his family were now. It was in the city outside of their mother's castle where they found him in the higher level homes. Luna looked to Celia who was already climbing into the window into the room where Lucas was. She sat on the windowsill as she crossed her legs, "Are you going to sit here and cry all night or are you going to come out of the closet and have fun with the others?"

"I do hope Lucas is alright," Luna held her dress with worry in her eyes, "He's such a nice boy. It would kill me to see him go through this alone. Maybe I should go in and comfort him."

"Who said we were fighting?" Oscar figured she was still going through pregnancy brain with all the hormones. He went to comfort her and held her close to him, "I'm not mad at you, I just wanted you to see my side in all of this. Remember that I had seen you through your pregnancy with the twins and it was like having a seizure every few minutes, then you're dying, then brought back to life only to be dying once again. I don't want to go through that with you."

He held Emma even tighter. His worry for her was too strong and the stress of the situation was only getting bigger. Oscar then held Emma to where she would look up at him, "And you know Anya would kill me if I went to her and ranted about you. All she does is talk highly about you and curses anyone who says otherwise. She's too kind and would be devastated if I went to her angry with you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:04 pm
Lauchlain frowned at Celia's need for violence but he'd keep it too himself. "Yeah we'll give him a hug when he comes down." He smiled up at her. He gave her a hug to comfort her.

Lucas was actually studying and sniffling. His mother had told him he was not allowed to see Celia until they were older. Then he heard her voice and he helped her into his room holding her close. "Mum said I wasn't allowed to see you until you grew up." He mewed a little and pressed his face on her neck. "I think you're grown up enough for me." He replied and smiled softly breathing in her scent. "Missed you."

Emma turned her eyes up to him. Her bottom lip trembled. "But you were being mean." She whimpered holding him tight. She put her forehead on his chest. She took slow deep breaths trying to calm down. "I know about all this stuff, I know how much it killed you." Her hands touched him slowly, under his shirt. "I don't want to put you through that. I just, I just don't want to make any rash decisions while I'm still getting over giving birth to our baby and our house burnt down. When we settle we'll talk about this sort of thing later. But, for now, I'll use the present Edgar gave us, so we don't get any surprises." She looked back up to him. She wanted to touch him more intimately, but they were surrounded by people and hand a baby with them. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:14 pm
"The only one between us who needs to grow up is you, cry baby," Celia teased as she pulled away from Lucas, gently flicking his forehead, "But the others wanted to see you. Luna was worried about you and so was her friend."

She wanted to see him too. Knowing that his family thought her too improper for their son was more than insulting seeing how she had more class than all of them compared to her thumb. Celia pulled even further away from Lucas as she crossed her arms to look away from him, "And...I kind of...really small amount of missed you a little. Just a tiny amount though. I was busy training to keep your butt alive."

The lip shaking thing never really did much to him. It just made Emma look even more pathetic than normally. He nonetheless was willing to comfort her. Oscar wasn't really in the mood to make love to Emma and awkwardly pulled away to where he was just holding her hand, "You're right that we ought to be sorting this out later, much later. For now, we really need to focus on the problem at hand about the tri bloods burning down your castle and attacking Anya's children. It's obvious they want both royal families to be killed. Perhaps this is more revolutionaries."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Lucas smiled softly and leaned forward toward her and his smile turned to a grin. "Just a tiny bit?" He asked then gasped. "Quick I hear my mum!" His hissed nudging her toward the door.

Emma sighed. Her body moving the way it normally did when she was trying to calm down and think and be a Queen. "Yeah it might be. But they need humans to do that. They're tri breeds like me. We need to find the person or people responsible." She paced a little her mind working trying to figure out what happened. Her eyes narrowed. "Remember what Chelsea said at my hearing? That if she heard of me doing something again, she'd have no choice but to hand down the death penalty. What if this is how they want to get rid of me first? Get me out of the way and all the other royals fall down too. All out war." She paced more the ground parting under her hard foot falls.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm
"Don't push me to the door, stupid!" Celia chastised as she pulled away, then leaped to the window before blowing a kiss goodbye and leaped out.

She met with Luna and Lauchlain, taking her sister's hand as she began to walk away, "He's too busy listening to his mother.."

"Like we do," Luna smiled as she knew this would aggravate Celia, "You can't tell me that you disobey Mother."

Celia grimaced, but smirked in reply to her sister. Luna smiled as she took Lauchlain's hand in her own, "C'mon, we'll show you how good we are with our training."

"That or they want to weaken the both of you," Oscar added, "Going after Anya's children is her biggest weakness. Without them, she has nothing. Then they'll go for Conrad or your twins. Eventually, to get you two with nothing, they'll destroy the everyone of us until it's just you and her. When you two are by yourselves, it will only be a matter of time before you two kill each other. They won't even have to work after that."

He knew Emma hated Anya enough to kill her when they had no one and nothing else. Anya would put up a fight, but she cared about Emma too much to even kill her. Oscar loved Emma, but he knew she'd kill Anya as soon as she had the chance.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 pm
Lucas appeared in front of them. In a mild crouch. As he lifted his head up to the group it was a flash of what was to come, sexy hair framing a sexy face as his red eyes glowed at Celia with until emotions. His muscles though child like now would be rippling under his clothing. "I don't always listen to my mum." He replied. "Sometimes I do my own thing."

Emma frowned at Oscar. "If they get to you," She said in all seriousness. "The world will be extinct of all life in a matter of days." Her face was blank. "I will kill everyone and then myself for I cannot live without you. It's not a matter of emotional ties. It's a matter of I no longer having you and unable to live with that scenario and going from there." She looked to the ground. It was true. She loved Anya. But if Oscar died. She'd kill everyone in a grief filled rage.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm
"If I were to die and you called my Jamie, I'd rather see your soul sent to the fiery pits of Hell alone," Oscar whispered sharply to her, even the thought of Emma even killing their daughter angered Oscar to new lengths, "Don't speak like that to me again."

He meant it. If Emma were to willingly kill her own children because of him, he wanted nothing of her. It was not romantic at the thought of his love killing his children because he died. It was not even remotely romantic to think she'd kill the people that trusted her with their lives because of a silly whim. In fact, he lost more respect for her for such a disgusting thought. Oscar took a few steps back as he looked away, "It was just a thought that the enemy would try to weaken you. Don't become weak. For God's sake your a Queen, act like one."

"You can still see the tear stains from crying," Celia pointed out as she approach him with her hands on her hip, "You're just a baby, but it's still cool though that you left your mom when she ordered you to stay away from 'violently terrible' me."

Luna looked to Lauchlain, "Perhaps my sister should be alone with Lucas. He looks really cool though..."

She couldn't help but blush at how cool Lucas did look. The way he looked so suave and gentleman like, Luna felt her heart swoon at the sight of him.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 pm
Her eyes dulled. "Then I will rule it alone." She said turning from him and striding away to find Nyssa. Oscar was everything to her. Jamie was everything to her. But she knew, she knew her emotions would shut down the second Oscar's soul left the earth. She'd lose sight of everything. The most she could hope for was that her children could sedate her long enough to bury her in the depths of the ocean in an amber box. It's the instructions she left with Nyssa in case something happened to her family. Any of them, including Anya. She was so angry. So. . . She didn't recognise the emotion she was feeling at that moment. Just that she was isolated from the kingdoms. Just that she was alone. She noted eyes watching her. She stood in the same clearing she offed her Grandmother. Memories clouded her vision and she sighed. She was pushing Oscar away. Telling him things that would upset him so he'd have less emotional reaction if something happened to her. No. He'd grieve. But would he grieve like her? "So. . . you challenge me alone?" A voice purred.
Emma turned to face the threat. "I was passing through the neighbourhood." she said blandly. "Thought I could kill something to take my mind off things."
"Yes that was always your go to response. If you couldn't screw it you'd kill it." Came the voice's reply. "We've been watching you. We've seen what you can do. Join us, lead our cause. Everyone you love will live, those you don't will die for our cause."
"And what cause is that?" Emma growled. "Cause what I'm hearing sounds like me last year." She looked around. The eyes in the darkness appeared to her left.
"Oh? You've changed that much? Were you not just threatening your issue's lives if your mate were to die?" It asked.
"My people know that I am nothing without my mate." She hissed in response. "Everyone knows this. Everything I do is for him and our baby. If you and yours threaten my family. I will end you swiftly."
Lips pressed near her ear and hands touched her hips. "Try me little Emmaline. Try me and see." She felt pain in her back and blacked out.

Lucas growled. "You're never going to let me live that down are you?" He asked with a frown. He didn't notice Luna at all now. His mind was focused on Celia.
Lauchlain gave a little growl at Lucas. Stupid leech making his woman swoon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:05 pm
The dawn was coming. Anya took to her bed as Oscar did his, though only one of them was alone. Oscar had Jamie placed in her crib next to his bed as Anya waited for Conrad to join her so she could make love to him once again. There were a few others that were apart of Anya and Oscar's lives that went to bed that evening, only to find that in the morning they were gone as if the air had taken them. Their bodies were missing and there was no trace to find them.

Celia noticed the dawn was coming and took Lucas' hand as if he were a lady and gave it a quick kiss, "M'lady Lucas. It appears dawn is coming and we should retreat to wait for the evening. I'd like to see you again, perhaps we could train together to prove me wrong about you."

Luna turned and gave Lauchlain a long hug, "Sweet dreams. I'll miss you."

The sisters departed inside to rest for the evening, none of Anya's children expected that their mother would be missing in the morning or that Oscar, their sire uncle, would be missing as well.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:23 pm
Emma woke on the cold ground. But she didn't recognise the scent around her. She sat up instantly and regretted it. Oh god her body hurt. It was then she found a shard of Amber in her back. She moved to the glass wall preventing her escape. She hurt but she could power through the pain if it meant killing whoever it was holding her here. "Oscar." She breathed pressing her head on the glass. "I'm sorry." She kept the shard of Amber in her hand. It no longer burned like it used too.

Lucas frowned and pulled Celia into his arms pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Good night Celia." He whispered to her going back to his room. When evening came, he too was taken.

Lauchlain returned to his home blushing softly. He'd miss her too. Much more than they knew.

"We have the two queens and the prince in the cells." A man said to his boss.

"Good. Make sure she cannot scent him. The b***h Queen, or she'll be uncontrollable." The voice replied purring softly. "And the last thing we need is fifteen feet of angry fur and poison fangs loose on the guards."

"Yes sir. Shall we put her back under? She is due to awaken soon."

"No. Let her wake. Let her know I have taken her. keep the other's under for a little while longer. We'll need to use them if she starts to become a problem."

"Yes sir." The man said leaving the room rushing off to do his job. He noticed the one named Emmaline Mikolov in her cell. She looked. . . calm. This puzzled him. "Strange one like you should be so calm. Normally the others are taring each other apart-"
"I'm not like the others," The creature hissed not giving eye contact. "I have something worth having control for. Be ready meat sack, you may not like it when I unleash the beast." Finally she looked up at him. Her hair fell over her eyes. A cruel smile pulled over her large fangs. He tried not to be afraid but her expression showed that she knew he was doing a poor job. "Run little piggy. I will not be caged."

"I. . . I have other's to check on." He squeaked rushing off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:21 pm
Alexei woke up as normal and dressed himself for the night's events. When he met his sisters in the foyer, he noticed that the court seemed puzzled. As the royal children, those who dared speak to them were only respectful greetings. There was something missing. Celia then tugged on his sleeve before whispering, "Mother has gone missing."

He made sure Luna did not hear. That last thing he wanted was for the youngest twin to get upset at the missing mother. Alexei nodded as his stomach dropped. Was she kidnapped? Dead? Fear enveloped his mind as he took his sisters to a secluded spot within the library where they would not be heard or hear that their mother was missing.

"I will be back. I need to see Father," Alexei excused himself, glad to see Celia was going to distract Luna so not to let her know what was going on for now.

Alexei made his way to his parents' room to see his father was still in bed. He cleared his throat, "Father, there is a problem that you need to hear about."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Conrad sat up slowly rubbing his neck. It was swollen and bruised. But not in the choking way, like it had been broken. "Yes son," He said taking a deep breath. "I know. My link to your older sister has been severed. I don't know if she's alive or dead."

They have my mate. . . and my mother. . . do they have my babies too? That rat that had tried to confront her was long gone but she knew two options. One, they were lying and just trying to goad her into a frenzy, or two, they had them and they were in danger. She had to do something. They had Amber in the room so they knew it was her weakness. Was in the past tense. It didn't hurt anymore. Mind over matter. Deep breath. She turned to the camera in the corner of her room, flipped off the person watching and destroyed the glass keeping her inside. From there she freed every vampire and lycan that was being held. Had forced any tri-breeds into submission and made a bee line for the directors office. No Anya or Oscar. She was panicking now turning. "Where are they?" She asked. She didn't mention her babies in case they didn't know she had babies.
"Not here." The director said after very little physical force- um. . . persuasion. His face was starting to go purple.
"Master." A tri breed breathed. "Enough we need to get the other's to safety." Emma nodded and broke his neck. She grabbed the PA system.
"Too all of you who think it wise to target me and mine. I have this to say to you. Bring it on. If you lose this game, you lose your life." Then she turned it off and lead the large group to freedom heading back to her castle. When they returned Oscar and Anya were still missing.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games