Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki managed to get most of the way to the common area stumbling a bit before Thor found him. Of course the blond oaf was quite happy to see him awake and set to helping him to where the man knew Tony was. Although Loki wasn't going to admit it he was quite happy to have the help. "Tony." Loki called upon seeing the man draped across the couch. Thor moved to help Loki over to the man but the younger god pulled away and moved quickly to the genius.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move as he heard people walking around, knowing that Thor was still wandering around. When he heard Loki’s voice however, he jumped and rather ungracefully slipped down the couch to the floor. Looking to the god, he scrambled to his feet to meet him. Arms wrapping around his lover, he looked over him quickly, trying to make sure he was alright. “Lo!” he said quickly. “Are you alright? You shouldn’t be out of bed.” He said, caught between relief to see Loki up and moving and a still present concern for his well being.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't suppress a smile when Tony jumped at the sound of his voice falling off the couch to the floor. When the man got up and wrapped his arms around him Loki returned the embrace sinking into the other. "I am alright a bit hungry but I am awake a healed at least for the most part." Loki assured the man. He was still a bit weak but he was okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony supported the god quickly when he felt Loki sink into his embrace. When Loki spoke and Tony was sure that he really was okay, he kissed him quickly, being gentle about it though. Opening his mind carefully to the god, he was relieved when he felt nothing hurting or scared with his lover. Slowly walking them back to the couch, he sat Loki down, sitting beside him, still anxiously touching Loki as if he’d gotten another injury since he’d awoken.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki was relieved when Tony supported him. Returning the kiss he allowed Tony to maneuver him to the couch. The opening of Tony's mind to him Loki did the same. "I am alright I promise." Loki assured running his hand over Tony's arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly relaxed as Loki reassured him again and touched his arm. Kissing him again, Tony’s nerves slowly faded and he let out a slow breath, hands slowly framing Loki’s face. “I was so paranoid while you were out.” He mumbled. He paused a moment later however and met Loki’s eyes. “You said you were hungry, what do you want? I can get you anything.” He said, latching onto some way he could take care of his lover.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the kiss once more smiling when Tony's nerves finally faded. "I was merely resting and healing. You can see for yourself that everything is alright now. Besides I have no doubt that you checked on me often. I would eat many a thing right now. My body merely wished to finish replenishing my energy. My magic is back to normal however." Loki informed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"I know you were, but you were so still and so quiet it was a little strange. And I missed you. Your mind wasn't even open to me while you were asleep. I've gotten used to you being there in some fashion." He sighed. When Loki said that he just needed energy, he gave a little nod. "Then I want you to eat plenty, no worrying about appearance or anything. Let's get you started with some tomato and herb soup with bread though... make sure your stomach is really agreeing with you." He said lightly. He ate this soup from a nearby deli and always had a bowl or two around. "And then when you're done eating, we're going to let Bruce look you over and make sure everything is good. No arguing." He said, already moving to get the soup heating. He imagined that Bruce would want to look him over when he found out he was awake anyway.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 am
MDaylus

"I don't know that my mind was exactly closed, perhaps it was more not actually doing things." Loki apologized slightly. He knew how disconcerting it could be to have ones mind in your head for a while than suddenly not hear it. "As if I would complain. I feel as though I could eat a whole boar right now." Loki smiled. Thor laughed from nearby, he knew his brother would never eat so much but the closest he had ever come to eating a whole boar was after an episode. Loki remained seated as Tony moved to heat up some soup. "As you wish then, I shall provide no fight." Loki continued smiling. He was appreciating that Tony was being so protective of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s comment. “A boar huh?” he asked lightly, glancing at Thor when he laughed. He smiled slightly at the idea, but since he’d never seen an Asgardian meal, he didn’t really know what was going on. When the soup and bread was warmed up, he set it on the table with a glass of water. Pulling out the chair, he slowly walked over to Loki and without warning, he scooped him up and carried him to the table and sat him down there. He was still all about spoiling and watching after the god. “If you get that down no problem, then how about some chicken?” he asked, smoothing a hand over Loki’s shoulders, looking around the kitchen as he thought about what he had to feed Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki blushed slightly at Tony's suspicions of him eating a boar and then Thor's laugh. "Well perhaps not a full boar." Loki admitted. When he saw the food was ready he made to get off the couch but before he could Tony was there scooping him up and carrying him to the table. "Tony..." Loki gaped. He gave up after that and merely nodded when the man said that if he got the soup down he could have chicken. The soup smelled quite good and tasted amazing, he hummed in appreciation.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki eat for a few moments, when he was sure that the god was handling the food well, he went to cook and warm up some more food. Before Loki was even done with the soup, he set down a plate of chicken and vegetables down in front of the god as well. Finally sitting in a chair next to the god, he watched him again, not in the mood to eat himself. “Do you remember everything?” he asked slowly after a moment, not wanting Loki confused like he’d been before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki ate slowly at first making sure his body would hold the food. When he was sure he devoured it more quickly smiling when Tony put more food before him. "I remember the times I was fully conscious and explanations of what happened" Loki stated. "Is mother still around?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed a bit as Loki said that he remembered most of what had happened. Smiling at the question, he nodded. “Frigga is still here. She refused to even think of leaving until you were healed.” He said lightly. “She even came and sat with you for a while. If you want, I’m sure Thor can go find her for you.” He said quickly. He knew Frigga would probably leave soon now that Loki was well, so he figured Loki would want to spend as much time as possible with her.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked relieved hearing his mother was still around. He had feared that Odin would have pulled her back to Asgard before he had been able to see her once more. "I am glad I would like to see my mother before she leaves." Loki smiled when Tony continued to inform him that she had sat with him as the genius had. "There is no need I will find her after I have allowed Bruce to check me over. If Thor goes for her she may think something is wrong." Loki shook his head.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games