Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:20 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

She had been attacked on the streets as she was headed toward the gym, and she'd met someone. The next thing she knew--she awoke in Essence de Sol, the local museum. There had been others, but most things were such a...blur. Due to her previous injuries, she had been taken to the hospital soon after being found to be treated. That had been two days ago, and she was still here.

Terrible nightmares she was having were keeping her awake late into the evenings since she got here, and bags were present under her eyes. She looked through her phone contacts and saw Keiko's name as she paused. The girl she'd met at the gym...No way she'd believe whatever had happened over Halloween. Elizota could barely believe it and that was saying something, considering her past.

Sighing, she shifted only to wince as the IV in her arm pulled at her skin. Annoyed, she ripped the IV out and placed pressure on the small wound. She didn't like being in hospitals longer than needed, and she felt she didn't need to be there anymore. Looking through the drawers in her room she found her few belongings as she changed back into her street clothes. Likely the doctors didn't want to clear her yet, but she'd worry about that when the time came.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [alone]
Clothing: [hospital gown > street clothes]
OOC: [ ]

Porcelain_Nitemare

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:28 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With a bouquet of roses in hand, the Russian mobster stepped out of his car and now facing Soleil Hospital before him. His eyes panned throughout the structure's entourage, observing the people around him. It was clear that the people in Soleil had trauma from what happened some days ago.

John brought four gang members along with the two of his trusted bodyguards tailing him. Four of them were men, and the two were women. Some of them also carried a bouquet of different flowers. Intimidating people carrying pretty flowers?
The group would then proceed to enter the lobby of the building and headed to a nurse station nearby.

"Dobryy den' (Добрый день) [Good day]. I'm looking ze' patient Ms. Hannah Vilenski and Mr. Carl Banks." He asked one of the staff and gave him the number of the rooms and the direction where they should proceed. "Thanks.." leaving a faint smirk to the staff, the group then resumed looking for the rooms of the mentioned individuals.

John visited Vilenski's room first and gave her a bouquet of variant flowers before proceeding to Banks'. These people are part of his gang but they were focused more on simple jobs such as being a clerk of a certain shop or just being part of the maintenance crew and the like. Low key or not, he still values and cares for them despite his intimidating reputation to even come and visit them personally. Ms. Hannah Vilenski was shocked by John's appearance and Mr. Carl Banks was crying thinking that John had come to get his life since he felt guilty about a certain mistake he committed against the Black List's rules. But it was just a misunderstanding so John didn't mind it.

After visiting his confined gang members John proceeded to head to the location where the elderly patients are located, he personally handed them roses, one for every patient the group encounters. It's just one of his gestures to bring something less involved with blood and money, especially after a bad event these past few days.

Turning around, he saw Eli from a distance and decided to approach her from a vicinity where she would not see him coming. "Hello there, Eli.. I didn't expect to see you here.." Instead of smirking, he noticed that she was in pretty bad shape. From the looks of her patches, it was pretty obvious that something bad happened to her. His eyes scanned downwards seeing how wounded was she. "V'what happened to you?.." His asked in a concerned tone. "Are you about to leave the hospital?" ...

WHERE:
Soleil Hospital
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
Elizota Winchester
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:
-

Porcelain_Nitemare

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:13 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

It was unfortunate that her first attempt to leave the hospital had been foiled. Usually she could walk out AMA, but she was somehow dragged back in and kept for 'more testing'. Though she was starting to wonder why. She had tried to resist, but was still rather tired and out of it from everything. Her body still needed more time to rest. She was kept over night again. The next day, she decided she felt good enough to hold her own ground and would leave regardless for sure.

Once more she went through the ritual of changing back into her clothing as she gathered her things and headed toward the exit. To her annoyance, as she was going down the hall a familiar voice called out to her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as she slowly turned around to face John. His tone of concern only caused her to frown slightly as she adjusted her cracked glasses.

"Ran into a little trouble, I suppose, and yes. Is there a problem with that? I can stand on my own two feet so I see no reason for me to stay here." she gave an indifferent shrug and tried to read John. "What are you doing here?" she asked curiously.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [alone > John]
Clothing: [hospital gown > street clothes]
OOC: [ ]

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:27 am
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

"Ran into a little trouble, I suppose, and yes. Is there a problem with that? I can stand on my own two feet so I see no reason for me to stay here."
... Her reply made John's worry to fade, and that handsome smirk of his followed as he replied. |"Heh.. I see no problem with that. You are a strong-willed, independent woman after all. Then I guess I don't have much to worry about."

"What are you doing here?"
... "V'well.. --- His eyes then shifted to the direction where he could see most of the people around their vicinity as he continues his response. -- I came to visit the confined members of my organization. I can't just let them think that I don't care about them."
Placing his right hand in his side pocket, his gaze returned to Eli again but without his signature smirk this time. "I value every single one of my followers, high ranks or not. I treat them like family."

"Would you mind if I could keep you company?.. You could hop in with us and we can drop you anywhere in the city. Besides-- I'm going to attend another meeting four (4) from now, so I still have some time.
.. Don't worry.. No 'dirty' business here.. ---just think of it as a.. friendly gesture, per se.
No need to be afraid. I'm not as reckless as you think I am."
John gave a genuine smile like he was talking as all normal people would do. Though, that gangster vibe still can't be absent due to his bodyguards and other gang members tailing him as they would exit the hospital.

WHERE:
Soleil Hospital
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
Elizota Winchester
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:
-

ooc: Hi Kate! Sorry if it took like a week for me to respond back~ But I do have plans for John and Eli if you want to continue. heart

Porcelain_Nitemare

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:54 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:51 pm
User Image

He stretched out his legs over the couch, his feet tired from hours of walking around the hospital and tending to the influx of patients. This was his last break of the shift, a short lived but highly appreciated break. Blue eyes peered over to the shadowy corner of the break room. A pair of luminescent yellow eyes glowed back in his direction. ”Enzo, if the humans see you, they'll faint again. Do you remember what happened to Doctor Chihiro?" Marcellus sipped on his coffee while lounging on one of the couches. Only another hour or two and he'd be off work from this over-extended night shift. The sun already hit over the horizon and he felt his eyes tire.

"It was amusing." Enzo chuckled from the shadows, the old matagot's eyes shimmered mischeviously.

”Maybe for you but he got so worked up that he fainted. Not all of the staff here have fully accepted the supernatural bits of this world."

"Oh fine-fine. I'll check on you later, I think the mailman is coming soon. It'll be fun to bark at him."

”Leave that poor man alone- -and there he goes." Marcellus sighed, the rising pile of smoke indicating that Enzo was long gone.

The doctor allowed himself a few moments to finish his coffee and munch on stale crackers before getting ready to see his last patient of this shift. He placed the empty mug into the sink, washed it and left it on the drying rack. Walking through the halls, he searched for the head nurse who handed him a tablet with information about the patient who had just entered the hospital for her appointment. He casually made his way towards the patient's room but paused when he took a last moment to read through the chart. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed together. No, this couldn't be right. The name on this chart...her description and birthday, it all added up. He felt his heart race and palm slightly sweat from what he imagined to be signs of some unidentifiably strange string of emotions.

"The doctor will see you now, ma'am," he could hear the nurse say from the other side of the door.

The door cracked open for the nurse to exit, the pair made eye contact and she nodded to him, "Her vitals are uploaded to the chart now. Nice timing doc." She smiled sweetly, holding the door open for him to enter. Marcellus nodded, blinking several times in an attempt to process this situation. Finally he mustered enough brain power and energy to get through the door, allowing the nurse to retreat towards the next patient's room.

”Good morning c- -ma'am." He nodded to his patient from the other side of the room and took his seat, pretending to busy himself by flipping through the chart in the tablet. He never could've imagined to run into his ex this way.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
WHERE: Hospital tab tab WITH: His patient tab tab PROFILE: link tab

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:36 am
User Image
                                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                                          ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Uncertain | I'm speaking to Minou- Dr. Marcellus | Where am I? The hospital | What am I wearing? jeans for a change

A day off from work and she had to spend, at least some part of it, in the hospital. Quite the unpleasant place it would seem, she didn't necessarily like the thought of even entering one after having spent a lot of her youth in and out of one though she did have a few pleasant memories she capped. Memories how ever sweet, would eventually turn sour if she let her mind wander deeper so she decided to keep from them now.

She sat there frowning lightly at the bandaged wrist she sat with, a sprain she suspected from last evening while closing shop. Though that wasn't quite it. She wasn't this clumsy and figured there was more to it. Aaron did suggest taking her to the hospital to get it checked but she thought it wasn't much until she woke up with a swollen wrist and an unpleasant pain there with a slight paling of her skin. Nimble fingers brushed along the smooth screen of her phone, flush pink lips curling into a slight smile as she looked at the picture on her phone's backdrop while she waited. A picture she took of Aaron while he wasn't looking. What did she even do to deserve someone like him? Poor man even offered to stay with her though she insisted she would be fine. Besides, she wasn't going to live with the guilt that she ruined his day over a mere sprain or her kind's seasonal ailments.

Dressed in a shirt that would easily hide the wrap around her wrist since she quite disliked being seen in her unwell state. She groaned inaudibly as she rest her head against her good hand now, almost wishing she could just lay in bed at home. Seasonal ailments were common in elemental nymphs, especially when there was a sudden rise or fall in temperature but it also depended on the kind. Her kind were as frail as plants sometimes but it wasn't necessarily fatal.

"The doctor will see you now, ma'am," the nurse's voice called, making her smile as she straightened up and slipped her phone into her pocket, assuming it was one of the two who saw her the last few times this happened. They knew what had to be done depending on the severity of it, though if it wasn't for Aaron, she would have rather huddled herself up under blankets and hibernate.

Pale blues peered over to see what was taking the doctor so long, barely catching a glimpse of him until she straightened herself. Odd. She was about to go in for a second look until she heard a rather familiar voice. ”Good morning c- -ma'am." this didn't sound like either of them.

As the man entered she rose to her feet, her heart felt like it had stopped, eyes widened as her lips parted. By some miracle if she could have spoken at that moment, "Minou"(French for male cat - an endearing term) would be the first words that she would have uttered. The nickname she gave him back when things were...less awkward between them. She stood there, startled for a good half a minute maybe before she sat back down. Her eyes failed to keep themselves off of him for that duration and it would seem like either her temperature had risen or she was feeling better enough to just walk out of the establishment.

Questions, so many of them ran along her mind but she tried to remain calm, eventually knocking her knuckles on the desk to have his attention so she could sign, "Goodmorning, doctor. Is.. doctor Maria not available? She handles my case usually.." she signed, maybe avoiding the matter would be easier for now though she still wanted to speak to him.

"How are you..?" she would end up signing shortly after, her lips tugging into a faint smile though short lived if she noticed any signs of discomfort from him. Did he not want to speak to her at all? Though, she too was behaving oddly. It must have been the timing, the place, the whole situation!

Out.Of.Crembrule. I...TRIED! sweatdrop

xoReina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:12 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He was still aware of his surroundings when she called his name, but things were starting to have that far off feeling and he was dimly aware that he was starting to lose feeling in his extremities. But he didn’t need to worry overly much, Ceres was there and if she could save him from being splayed, then this little dagger wound would be a piece of cake…"oh, it’s not working. Guess I’m in a bit more trouble than I thought.” Next thing he knew she was yelling for help then there were two people on him trying to keep pressure on the injury so he didn’t bleed out. How thoughtful. By the time the paramedics got there, everything was miles away for him, but at least he was in a better mood! Yep, he’d lost enough blood to be extremely lightheaded and just a bit out of touch with reality. ”Just can’t take me anywhere, can you love?” he joked to Ceres. Well, hopefully it was to her, he really couldn’t tell where she was anymore and directions were too confusing. He had a hunch she was riding in the ambulance with him, but only because he could hear her crying…somewhere. Throughout the ride, he managed to stay conscious, but coherency was touch and go at best. Upon arriving at the hospital, the doctors had to check what type of blood he had (because of course he hadn’t let them build a file on him.) Only to find that elven, particularly drow, blood was incompatible with human blood, and what’s more they had different types just like humans did. Several nurses were sent to the blood coolers to see if there was anything back there remotely close to drow whilst a few more were sent to look through personnel and patient records to see if there was an elf from whom they could transfer blood, but to no avail. Though Driz had made a valiant effort, by this point he was fading in and out of consciousness. The doctors knew that even though they had patched him up, without a transfusion the old drow would be dead within an hour or two and there was nothing they could do without having the right type of blood.

While the doctor was out conversing with others about possible steps to take to keep him going while they found a drow blood donor, an inky black circle formed in the ceiling of Driz’s hospital room, gradually getting larger and larger until it was about two and a half feet in diameter. A dark figure wrapped in a hooded black cloak gracefully descended from the hole, landing silently in a crouch. The figure looked towards Ceres for a moment, blood red eyes the only distinguishable feature in his shadowy face. After a moment he turned from her to Drizyrr, who was confused as hell. He spoke a few words to Drizyrr in a silvery language, albeit with a gruff voice, and Drizyrr said a few things back to him in that same language. Too disoriented to figure out where she was, Drizyrr gently called out to Ceres, ”don’t worry my love, this man is volunteering for the…blood exchange. We should match. He’s my grandson.” Yeah, he had never met the man before either, but the man did sport Malstra’s seal on the pin of his cloak, and that portal was definitely a Malstra type thing. Hopefully a doctor would show up soon and Ceres could explain what was going on, as a moment later Driz finally passed out. At least his body could conserve its energy.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres, and apparently his grandson My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Unconscious Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Surprise!

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers