Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:12 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Nomelle’s infatuation with one of the prizes for this drinking contest made it appear that Damean had picked the right place. While being distracted with the toy he was able to have his eye’s grace her figure once more. The way she moved, the way she walked, he wondered how much the wait was going to kill her before it got to him. ’How much does her inner animal crave it?’ The man saw it in action, her words made it sound like it was craving it once more. To hear its satisfication once more would be a delightful taste in his hungry mouth.
With the game about to start, a new sight was opened up to him. ’I can’t really say if that is playing fair or if she is egging me on.’ Damean liked the view from where he stood as his date seemed ready to pounce upon the alcohol. ’I wonder if me and it can change spots for a few.’ It was fairly tempting to pounce on her but he needed to remember some self control. For who? Not for the crowd of people but for the little game the exotic woman set up.
Damean wasn’t as fast as Nomelle to snatch up his drink, in fact he was rather casual about it. With it consumed in less than 30 seconds now was the time for the star activity of the game. Flipping the cup…he flipped…and flipped much like with Nomelle but he wasn’t even paying attention to the bloody thing. The man’s attention was solely fixated on the nice cleavage being showcased.
”And I want you~” The man cooed as his cup succeeded in being flip. Inwardly he tsked since winning wasn’t even his plan. The host of the game declared the male the winner but he waved it off.
”I’m afraid I may be the winner, but my date tonight is the one will have that reward.” By that reward he was referring to the bird that hung up above their heads.
“You sure?”
”I’m quite sure,” he gave a small smile to the vendor while he plucked the small plush from his stand and gave it to the young lady. Damean was sure to be by her side as she received it.
”So, what is my reward,” his words cooed within her ear as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:55 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Aiko Kida

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Seeing Priya transform, Aiden looked at her with surprise. So she was supernatural. Aiden still didn't believe in that stuff, but something had to be done. What's funny, was that Aiden himself didn't believe in his own demonic powers that was granted to him. He shrugged it off like it was nothing. That being said, Aiden dug around in his bag, looking for it until he found it. Sor that's a Tennyou. Pretty cool, but mine might be better. Aiden said, pulling out his mask, after putting it on Aiden virtually disappeared, until he came in from a crowd of people wearing a trench coat, a mask, and red gloves. Ever heard of the master thief of late 1800's England, Arsène Lupine? You're looking at him right now. He told the two women. At your service... Now let's clear this illusion. Arsène said, looking around. It was when he saw a shady looking hooded guy selling things to people, he smirked as he gestured the two over to the guy. Excuse me, I'm deeply sorry for interrupting. But those fruits you are selling, where did they come from by any chance? Arsène asked, wondering if this fruit is what's causing the illusions.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ Flash drive
♦ Throwing knives
♦ 9mm handgun magazines

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher had his hands out for the fruit and could have taken it at any moment. However, the mousy boy froze as soon as he heard his name, blinking over to Kurocho as she began to saunter her way back into view. The hooded man had dismissed her so smoothly and encouraged him to take the fruit that the mushi was right and ready to dive head first into the idea. Nothing ventured nothing gained, right? Whether right or wrong, the woman quickly warned him that he'd be back out on the streets if he even attempted the idea going through his head. The man's smile finally furrowed into a gasp of horror as he turned to her, though she was steady facing the hooded man instead. "What?! Why?!" He protested unhappily; smiling soon sucking back into place as he nervously balled his hands into fists. "I haven't don't anything wrong! Where would I go?!" While he never wanted her to feel obligated to keep him around or even guilty should she ever not be able to keep him, she was suddenly putting him back on the streets for no reason at all.

The red head sunk back, a hurt look in his eyes but a smile on his face. He only slumped his shoulders, not in defeat but in exasperation. When that then simmered into the first hints of anger, his green orbs drifted back to the stranger from whom Luka had now taken the fruit. With a nod, he quickly agreed with the blonde, reaching out and taking her hand again. Maybe the stranger was right, his living situation could take a sudden change, whether because Kuro put him out or because he left. "You know, my resolution this year was to make you smile. But...Ugh, j-just forget it." He directed to the military brat, turning away and pulling Luka along before his whole mood was spoiled. She never said they were friends, so it was only his fault if he got hurt. Once they were a few yards away and back to themselves, the mushi looked at Luka smiled again. "I'm really happy to be doing this with you, Luka. Whether it works or not, I'll still like you and want to get close to you as much as I can. So whatever happens, let's just have fun."

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Meandering ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:51 am
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Determined/Intruiged/Annoyed/Semi-angry [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts:I will get my way...}

Kuro watched the two in slight disbelief as they openly were believing what the male was saying. Even wanting to try it. It really was clear that both Luka and Fisher had feelings for each other but were either to shy, naïve or whatever to not notice it. Before she could even answer the girl, things took a sudden turn for the worse. To be frank, Kuro hadn’t thought the male would take her words overly seriously. She had forgotten how sensitive the boy actually was. However, she did not let that terry her mood. Though she had felt a bit bad now. Not that she let that show on her face. She was sure that Fisher would have caught her little bluff or at least took in mind and wouldn’t take the fruit. But instead, his strong words had caught her quite off guard.

Though her face held no emotion, her eyes held that of slight shock. She knew how serious he was considering the topic that had been at hand. This was also a first for her to experience. The boy didn’t even give her a chance to answer at all. To take back the words, admitting that she had been just trying to get him to not take the fruit. For who knows why, a small pang of guilt continued through her very core as she caught sight of the male’s expression and the weight in his words. His new years resolution. More like a revolution. Seriously…make me smile? Out of everything he could think of…why me. What an idiot. A stupid idiot that I might have gotten used to being around. So Kuro had been in slight denial. After all, she was never one to have friends. Fisher was actually someone who might be considered a friend if she finally understood what that meant. But that might have been lost now due to her stubborn and semi-childlike behavior of hating to be ignored. Though that is exactly what kept happening. She wouldn’t blame Luka. Nor the hooded figure. Okay so she would blame the hooded figure a little bit. He shouldn’t have ignored her in the first place. But now she would have to figure out how to fix things with the boy. Or maybe she shouldn’t. Maybe he would be happier without her.

Kuro’s lips formed into a tight line as she had continued to watch the two take the fruit and be on their way after their words. Her attention then turning back to the hooded male. This man…he had no shame at all. Not only did he use that overly excited voice to confirm what Fisher ask. He had continued to mock her, using the fruit to tempt Fisher and Luka further. Saying the words of sudden turn. He had looked right at her while saying such a thing. Overall, though she had tried to win the fight. It seemed he had won. But really.. The small price of a smile? Seriously…there was something really suspicious about that. Her attention briefly turned back to the two walk further away with the fruit. It really was clear the female had lost this little battle. But after the events, and not even being able to get words in, Kuro found herself beginning to laugh. This in itself was a rare sight in itself. It would likely be shocking to those who knew she was not one to openly express such a gesture. That is if they bothered to catch one last glance anyway. Getting a hold of herself, she faced the male again.

”Overwhelming joy…small price of a smile…really. I can’t believe people believe such nonsense and actually went for it.” Kuro had paused for a brief moment and seemed to be thinking about something. This male continued to intrigue her. As well as infuriate her. Heh now that I think about it. I wonder what he is actually selling. Maybe it does something tragic. Or maybe it tastes terrible..Though it shows those that those who take it have weaknesses. Lazy to not try challenges of whatever jungle it is called. Not that I actually believe it all but still~ Kuro’s thinking was rather twisted if one looked deeper into it. But hey…some people had a dark sense of humor.

Humming before she spoke this time, a smirk played on her lips now as she thought of something. She had lost, but there was sure a way to regain herself. That and she refused to be completely ignored a third time. ”How many did you say you have to sell? I don’t believe in whatever it is you are selling. But why not make a deal~ You seemed oh so eager to sell it so I’m guessing you’ve been having a hard time. Go figure with how you look. So~ Why don’t you let me try and sell one. I guarantee the next couple you spot I’ll get them to take it.” Kuro wouldn’t let the hooded figure know her catch. At least not yet. If he had a catch as well, that would be fine with her. That and she had oh so smoothly insulted his looks. Or more so how suspicious he looked. She on the other hand at least looked rather elegant, that and she had a couple secret weapons. After all, it seemed he was giving them away for free anyway, so what would be the harm in her trying? As well as showing him how to actually sell something or get people to come over. Overall, Kuro was determined to get her way one way or another. If that meant playing the part of showing interest in selling the fruit, she would. If he were to try and dismiss her, she would pull something that would guarantee he not sell any more fruits. Or would at least try. For she had no idea of who she was actually dealing with.

OOC: I hope it sounds okay XD. Took me awhile to think of how she would respond.
User Image
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:58 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus despite feeling bored with it all, had a slight feeling that he was enjoying himself. Though the boredom kept floating through his mind, he ignored it for the time being. At the sudden nearness of her body as she rubbed his ears his whole body shivered and he closed his eyes. Though it was obvious it was not from discomfort. His ears had always been sensitive and it had been several hundred years since any woman has paid them any mind. She was practically sitting in his lap but he did not move away, only let all that sink in. As she moved away for a moment he did not move, the slight flush on his cheeks showing how much an effect she just had. He opened his eye and looked back at her, silently before raising his head back up and smiling shyly for a brief moment. "That...now that I could do with more of." He laughed softly at his own comment. He looked over the pad at what she had written and felt his body go cold, another emotion taking hold, rage. Her own father...would sell her like that? While it was demons they were talking about, it was still something that angered him. Even during his raids he had kept to the Viking way, no enslavement for those they took. No instead they were given a small bit of land and a chance to grow. He sighed softly as he moved his finger along the pad, shaking his head slowly. "I see now. Is there a way to fix that? Nobody should be at the beck and call of another, and I assume the man didnt treat you right."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia looked at Marcus when he touched the pad. She sat there stunned that he was upset by it. A stranger was truly upset about her way. She shook her head slowly she had tried many ways to stop it even cutting the marking off her back but it would just go back so she assumed her father used some kind of magic to make sure it wouldn't disappear. She then a gave another shake of her head when he assumed the man didn't treat her right. He absolutely didn't and that was the main reason for her not going back. She wanted to change the subject but didn't know what to jump to. So instead she moved so her knees were on the bench and she could sit up and reach his ears again. She touched the very tips then looked down at his tail wondering if it was as soft as his ears.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

If Seth said he was alright, Sahar would believe him, but he still worried a bit. It seemed like whatever he was seeing was getting worse and he was having troubles recognizing the illusions for what they were. What if they didn't fade away eventually or he acted rashly and ended up hurting himself trying to interact with them? Being at the beach at a crowded festival wasn't best at the moment, but they had to get figure out what was going on. Before he could voice any of his thoughts, however, a dark skinned girl approached them.

Well, she approached Seth, who didn't seem to believe she was real for a moment. Seeing as the redhead was fine, Sahar stepped back from him, watching their interaction with an amused smile. It was only a guess, but it seemed like the two of them were a couple and a cute one at that. Seth certainly cared about the young woman's safety. Who knew a man like Seth could get so flustered too.

"Hello! It is nice to meet you, Rina. The two of you certainly make a cute couple! I am Sahar and this is Esme." He introduced himself and the mute man next to him. "Seth, do you still want to go back with her here? She does not seem to be affected yet, so..." Maybe as long as she didn't actually enter the festival grounds she would be safe? Plus, if they did find the hooded man, he might prove to be dangerous.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Worried, curious <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

i am rare pepe

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:51 pm
whiters4

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

The-DJ-Ghost

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: -- Feeling: A Little Better, Just A Bit More...The Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

If he hadn't been so slick with his movements, he might have laughed in the girl's face. But instead, he only smirked, letting his gaze fall over the hints of green in her hair, then down to her separately colored eyes. A flash of white canines and he was handing over the fruit to Luka, gesturing with another grand bow. "Now listen close." He instructed, raising his sole pointer finger in front of them to grab their attention. All attempts made by Kuro would be utterly ignored at this point as he spoke - but as fate would have it, she remained silent. Again, just with the couple before, he repeated his somewhat practiced words, extending both hands to trickle his fingertips just over their shoulders. "To devour this and discover your true love, you must each take an end and eat it together. Down to the very last bite until it is completely gone. Split the green leaves with your fingers with a pinch so as you each have one. Then, bury them beneath the sand side by side; but make sure it is deep. If you are truly meant for each other, out will sprout a future for the both of you - a flash of black and white." He coughed, then cleared his throat. If he could only get them to plant it, then he'd have almost his complete physical form back. He ran his slowly formed teeth over his bottom lip, grazing the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Only then could he sprout his attack from within and avenge himself. "But if you are not... Then I'm afraid nothing will happen." He rolled his shoulders back, twitching his fingertips. It would seem they'd agreed almost out of spite, running off with each other and leaving the sort of 'third wheel' behind. He turned on his heel, tucking his hands back into his cloak and peered down at her once more with his light red eyes. But before he could speak, another visitor arrived.

His demeanor flickered from satisfaction to irritation in being interrupted, settling back and straightening his spine. "It seems more than half of you don't seem to understand the reason of Mykronos being as mythical as it is." There was no doubt his tone hissed out his distaste. He was no idiot. "Unless you're here to buy, then shoo." His gloved hand once agian made itself visible, gesturing outward as if the boy were a fly that he hadn't wanted to be bothered with. No, he wasn't a threat. Not in his eyes. Before turning on his heel, he flickered another smile to Kuro. If he hadn't been mistaken, it almost sounded like the girl had been following him - watching him sell fruit from the sidelines in curiosity. After all, not once out loud had he even mentioned how many he had to sell. "Oh my dear... What was it?" He strained for a second, silence overwhelming him before he uttered a slow, "Kurochō..." In truth, not one of them had even mentioned her full name, nor her last name. But... As the power shuddered into him, he could slowly feel his abilities regaining their steps. He shuffled his covered shoes, sand grains dripping off of the tips of the clothing as he began to tower over her. "You small, fickle thing. Only children enjoy to play with the darkness." He spoke smoothly, turning completely to walk away - an essence of nonchalance covered his being. "Now I suggest you think first, Icarus... Lest you fly too close to the sun..~" Now to find his next victim... He'd only 'sold' two now. But if he could just get one more in the ground. Just one...

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 pm
Xavier Mercer
"Is everything okay?" He asks Priya as she starts to look around. "Does something seem...off?"

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Looking at Fisher she saw his happy face turn which was something she thought was not posable. He looked angry and sad at what Kuro had said to him. Watching the two she worried that now might not be the best time to eat the fruit. The hooded man then wanted their attention so she turned to take him as he trailed his fingers on their shoulders, explaining how the fruit worked. Seemed simple enough, Eat it and plant the leaves and see what happens. The only thing that made Luka a bit flustered was that the two of them had to eat every last bite of the fruit and what if they were soulmate's? What would happen next? Fisher was really the only guy she had ever talked to and he was a sweet guy so she was not going to lose anything if they were. What if they were not soulmate's? Sure they would be still friends but just something about that made her heart sink a little.

She felt Fishers warm hands take hers and lead her away from the two. She glanced back at Kuro, hoping she would not be mad at them for leaving like that or what had just happened. The blonde looked back at the ginger and a blush managed to come onto her green ill like face. He really wanted to do this with her and it gave her butterflies in her gut, good butterflies. She glanced down at the fruit in her free hand before looking up at Fisher, giving him a nod with a smile on her face. " I wouldn't want to do this with any other person Fisher. No matter what happens I too want to get closer to you if that is okay?" She held his hand a little tighter as she said that. Lifting up her hand with the fruit in it she held it in front of them both. " Every last bite..." She whispered to herself before taking her first bite.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intrigued/Furious [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts:I may have not exactly gotten my way...but it was a fun game~}

Kuro had remained silent, more so because there was nothing she could say. One reason was she was half in disbelief that the hooded figure had seemed to check her out. Whatever that reason was, she would ignore. She never did think much into things like that. To her, he was probably sizing her up, because in her mind, the thought of someone showing interest in her was non-existent. The other reason why she remained silent was because she had started to observe, listening very closely to what the male had said. It all seemed like such nonsense, but Fisher and Luka seemed set on eating the fruit. Fisher more out of spite, her own fault, and Luka out of curiosity. Her gaze had turned to the two one last time as they went off, something flashing in her eyes as her thoughts became slightly muddled with all that was going in her head, but she was soon to shake that off as she felt eyes on her. Her own gaze of cold discolored eyes of Red and Sapphire turning to meet light red eyes.

Before either of them could make some sort of remark, another figure interrupted, questioning the male on the fruit in possibly the most un-graceful and un-intelligent way. “Incompetent swine…” As the strange male addressed the nuisance about the fruit, Kuro had merely addressed him by calling him an idiot basically before completely ignoring him. She knew the hooded male had been slightly addressing her as well with the unbelieving in the fruit. But she had an open mind. Well sort of. She just believed what she saw. Things to do with soul-mates and love and nonsense like that just wasn’t something on that open-minded list. Mythical was a curious word though and it was something that continued to peek her interest. But overall, she just wanted to get down to the real reason of the fruit and more so the male. None of these things which she let on though, or expressed.

After she had spoken her words on him selling fruit, she realized she had slipped up just a bit. She had planned not to let on that she had indeed been observing him, as she often did with people and even more so those who interested her. But it was to late now, no matter. She was the type of person who was rather straight-forward. That and this man was infuriating her even more. He keeps mocking me! No shame..no showing of being intimidated. Partly playing my game. Just who is he…What is up with the fruit. I’m sure I’ll find out one way or another. Though maybe not today..No matter. This has definitely been something that hasn’t bored me…for once. Yet another reason why she had continued to let some things slide was that the hooded figure had yet to do something that made her lose interest. He was something strange and foreign. Like a mystery book that she couldn’t solve and that only made her want to interact more with him.

Kuro finally did express something as a brow raised to him calling her name. Not to her recalling was her full name uttered out loud. Her name was also something that was uncommon and Kuro could be a nickname for many a names. This only made her interest and curiosity grow. It was clear to her that there was more to this male than he let on. As he drew closer to her, it also dawned on her the height he held. However, if he was expecting her to shrink down, she did no such thing. ”That is my name…try not to wear it out monsier-?” Kuro did not know how the figure coming to tower over her knew her name, but she still did not know his and so she would make an attempt. Not that she was expecting an answer. If she did get one, she would be sure to remember it. Whatever the case, she did not crawl away in fear, she did not cringe or have emotion on her face. Her eyes only flashing slightly as the male continued to talk. She stood tall, leaning forward, her figure almost coming into contact with his own, though she did not touch him. She wasn’t ill-mannered like that after all. She was merely standing her ground.

Oh how Kuro wanted to wipe that smile off the male’s face though. That nonchalanceness out of his being. Her eyes flashing dangerously yet again. However, she kept her cool as he again insulted her. She was no child and she would be taken seriously. The comment whether it be with her height or about how he viewed her, made her heart grow colder than it already was getting. Playing with darkness? Not something new…though is that something that relates to him? Would explain the clothing but that makes no sense. A hint maybe to his personality? Darkness being evil…so what. Everyone has a dark side. Kuro wondered what was so wrong with playing with darkness anyway? The world was full of evil, the good always trying to overcome such a thing. Even in fairytales the “good” always won. But this was no fairytale. It was reality. She had grown up seeing war. She knew all too well how dark the world actually was. She had a clue of what he meant with the last of the saying, but she was so angry. It was a miracle that she had not grabbed her gun or lashed at the male. To be frank, the male’s words and actions left her Cold. Furious…and breathless. Not once had anyone dared treat her in such a manner, even going to call her a child to which she was not. A child was someone who was a fetus. Who had no experience of the world. That was not her. Her interest in the male only growing as he treating her like this being the only reason why she had not yet done such a thing as shoot him or something reckless of the sort. After all, this was a first that she had been put on such a level.

Stretching slightly as she saw the male begin to walk away, a ghost of a smile had played across her lips as she spoke, managing to get her words out now after collecting her thoughts. Mainly because of his last statement. If he was comparing himself to the sun, he was no such thing. He would more be the sea that swallowed Icarus. It was also proven that Icarus should have flown as close to the sun as he could because they were not in outer space they were on earth. Therefore the closer up, the colder it got and the longer his flight would have been. The phrase the male spoke, Kuro knew was scientifically inaccurate. Therefore her thoughts then thought of how many times in history someone told an inventor or scientist or thinker not to dream too big. So many things she could say to disprove what he had just said. However, if this male didn’t know that. He wasn’t as intelligent as he might seem.

”Ah~ I didn’t think you would be someone afraid of a little competition. But no matter…~ I wish you the best in your efforts.” A pause before she spoke up once more to the strange figure. ”I’m no child or Icarus and you would be no sun… I’m not afraid to go beyond boundaries. Nor am I afraid to be swallowed up by an endless sea. Such are things that happen in life. So be courageous, be curious, and fly as close to the Sun as you can get. You might be surprised how high you fly. Farewell…” The last part the female spoke was not really directed to the male, it was more for herself as she glanced up at the sky, seeing that the sun would begin to go down and darkness would come to the festival as time continued to flow by. After the statement, she too would be on her way to walk around the festival. If it be her luck, she might run into the strange male who seemed to hold unsolvable mysteries again before the year ended completely. She now had a list of things to look into thanks to him after all. That and needing to calm down before she blew her top for that was something she refused to do in public. She had been practically beaten into not showing emotion in public for the most part. Though if she were to not meet the hooded figure again, she was glad to have met at least someone who could possibly never bore her while she was still part of the world.

OOC: I WILL MISS INTERACTING WITH YOU DARKNESS FOR NOW~ UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN Hurhurhur. I'm sorry this turned out so long. You really are a joy to rp with
User Image

The-DJ-Ghost

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Aiko Kida

The_Little_Rabbit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

Wow.... Pretty nasty of an attitude at such an event. But that isn't anything to be surprised about. The guy kinda is a drug dealer. Watching his every actions, he knew something was weird about him. Even better, the people he's swindling these things to. They're not just normal fruits it seems, as he stated that they had to be eaten together nonstop. So that was the legend behind these fruits? They just seemed like regular star fruits to him. They probably taste weird... It was then that the girl with two different colored eyes said a rude remark at him, which he said Well that was uncalled for... He mumbled. But then he saw the hooded guy walk off after standing over the girl and telling her some kind of warning in a Greek mythology kind of way before walking off, leaving the girls alone. That was his chance. Never turn your back from a thief.... You can tell when he's been watching you closely for a long time. Aiden said, within the crowd of people. At that moment, Aiden's eyes began to glow a golden color, as he followed the guy and used his super speed to slide in and appear in front of him, almost looking like he was able to teleport. Aiden knew that the guy was gonna notice. Before you react! I'm only here as a customer, so calm down. Aiden said to him. What do you take me for, some thief? He smirked, joking to the guy. So! You said you gotta eat that fruit with your soul mate or whatever, and plant the leaves in the sand and wait for this to bloom, right? Seems weird that some shady looking guy in drug dealing clothes would be selling these things. But then again, I'm not one for magic mumbo jumbo. This was the usual Arsène attitude. Also, I read up on my history here. Apparently, people come here planning weddings and even taking that same trial at the Mykronos Islands. So why would that be here? Aiden asked, twirling the dagger in his hand before putting it away. Anyway, back to business. I know you're a busy.... Umm.... Whatever you are, and I don't want to waste your time anymore. So I'll take one. You see that blonde girl back there with the cream sweater? I'll be eating the fruit with her, so we can see what the legends say for... Our future tonight. He said with a wink, implying a subtle sex joke. Just one question, do they cure the illusions and strange things that are happening to the people here? Aiden asked.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ Flash drive
♦ Throwing knives
♦ 9mm handgun magazines

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:38 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
When Aiden put on the mask Kira was confused for a second. What was happening? But when he vanished she understood, there was something supernatural about him. Master thief Arsène Lupine? Thief!? Kira just sort of stood there (what else could she do?) and looked at him. So many things were happening but she was glad that Aiden seemed to have some sort of power to stop it, maybe. Well, no matter what, it was nice to have Aiden or Master thief Arsène Lupine on their side.
Kira watched as Aiden gestured to a creepy guy in a hoodie. She watched as he approached the shady character and began talking to him. What was going to happen? Was something going to happen? Kira hung back a little, which may or may not have been a good idea since she could barely hear what Aiden and the creepy dude were saying.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: Nervous but a little better |Location: Beach |Company: Aiden, Priya
Crushing on: Aiden |Status: Single |Cash: $1000 |Wearing: [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
oOBookwormYumiOo

The-DJ-Ghost

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:53 pm

The two brothers bickered for a while back and forth. Mostly Blaze yelling and pouting about Shinzo being a jerk for changing his hair colours and Shinzo just calling him a idiot. They both soon stopped when Shinzo something was wrong when the two girls stopped walking towards them. Blaze followed his gaze and noticed Aislinn pulling town her beanie again. Running up towards them Blaze bent down a little and tried to look at the Shaman. " Hey you doing okay?" He asked a little worried about her. He wanted to help but he was not sure how he could. Shinzo slowly made his way over and looked at the three of them. It seems that the spirits were acting up again a little more so then before. " Come on now you can fight it right! Just do what you did before! Shinzo, say something like you did last time." The now pink hair man said looking back at his brother and Shinzo shook his head. " She needs to figure it out herself..."He simple stated. Blaze frowned and backed away, looking at the small black haired girl and gave her a weak smile. " Don't worry, she can get threw this."

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist had to agree with Shinzo's words this time, just moving her head with a single nod after Blaze's comment. "I know... But still..."

The voices rang in her head again and she honestly felt annoyed now. "Even the voices in my head need to shut up. I had enough of this nonsense." Indeed, that charade had to end, possibly right now.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: annoyed as heck
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games