Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:17 am

User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Happy

Sidevi goes cross eyed a moment to look at the finger that just poked her on those, unable to keep from her playful self she quickly takes a quick snap at it with her teeth, missing on purpose. She giggles and repeats in an almost sing songy way, "Eve in the evening." She covered her mouth after repeating the joke as she stifles her tiny laughter. Before looking up to Eve, "Shaking in your heels? That sounds scary enough in itself. I've seen people shake in their heels and then fall over... maybe I won't try to be that scary."

She rests her hand on the side of her face as she looks upwards in thought, "Huh.. what would their be to do this evening anyways... could visit me again or... I'm unsure." She tilts her head to the side, leaning so she's resting against her hand. "Oh! Uh.. no.. maybe? Hm.." she thinks out loud to herself, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she is leaning against Eve again.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 am

User Image
User Image
ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Relaxed ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $200, Cell phone, USP 45.,
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓳𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮...

Smiling, I turned to tap her on the nose again. 'You have my gratitude.' I intoned dramatically.

There was a small length of silence between us, so I turned my attention to the sandwich I held and continue to take small bites as I began to continue where I had left the book. A slight pressure indicating that the small woman was leaning against me made me smirk. Quirky little thing, she was, lost in her own thoughts.

'You are thinking out loud, Sidevi.' I told her, 'And what are you thinking about, hmm?'

....𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 pm

User Image

"Huh what?" Sidevi says, as she apparently snaps out of whatever thoughts she was having. She looks up to Eve, blinking a few times, "Oh! Sorry, I was thinking about what we could possibly do... then food.. then what I could do today before then.. uh yeah. Multitude of thoughts." She smiles helplessly and tucks her camera back away. Resting her hands in her lap and covering them with her tail, still leaning against the other woman. "I uh, do that a lot.. heh heh.. get lost in my own thoughts. Sorry." She gently rubs her cheek against the other woman's shoulder to add emphasis to the apology.

Sidevi then begins to hum softly, a happy little tune similar to when Eve was visiting Sidevi at her home. Or at least in Sidevi's memory it was.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 pm

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

I sigh contentedly, odd thing it was, whenever my thoughts seem to wander towards this woman my heartbeats began to crescendo yet...when shes near I'm relaxed, despite her energetic presence. 'Don't ever change.' I murmured before looking at Sidevi,'What brings you here, by the way? Were you, ah, umm, climbing trees?' It was an awkward topic to approach, she was a human, and yet not..not really...

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 pm

User Image

At the mention of climbing trees, Sidevi stifles a small laugh, "Nooooo... of course not. Me?" was said in a playfully sarcastic tone. "I did think about it..." She admits and seemingly hangs her head in shame for admitting that. Before shifting back and continuing with, "I usually walk around! I just happened to bump into you!" She reaches up to tap on Eve's nose. Her tail lifting up as it flicks about at her side energetically.

"What about you! Sitting in the park reading a book while eating. Super suspicious!" Sidevi gives Eve the 'eye' while playfully accusing her.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:50 pm

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

A smile broke my lips after hearing Sidevi's admission. 'Walk around, hmm?' I hummed accusingly, casting a look of my own at the squirrel. Her tail looked extra fluffy today, and I find myself resisting the urge to comb my fingers into the fur.

'A woman, reading a book in the park... Yes, suspicious indeed..'
I finished my sandwich, and closed the book again. 'Which, reminds me, have you eaten?'

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 pm

User Image

Sidevi nods her head a lot, "Mhm! Super suspicious like.. like.. spy level suspicious!" She reaches up and covers the outside of her eyes as if to make a mask before putting her hands back down in her lap. "I ate earlier.. but not a lot, like some fruits. Strawberries actually. Why? Wanting to kidnap me and take me somewhere? .....you spy." she couldn't help but add onto the end. All while still casting a suspicious gaze at Eve.

"Trying to use my biggest weakness against me? Hmmm?" She covers her mouth and giggles too herself before leaning back against Eve, gently nuzzling against the other woman's neck and shoulder clearly enjoying herself.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:13 pm

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

I briefly wonder if I would've turned into something like Sidevi if my parents were present during my childhood. I wouldn't have turned into what I am today, that was for sure.

'If I was a spy, then I needn't ask you if you had eaten or not.'
Was my retort, returning the same look, a finger wagging at the girl.

A hum, thoughtful and quick, 'Consider it a bribe.. How does breakfast sound like?' I offered, as soon as the words were out of my mouth, I feel Sidevi brushing every so slighty against my neck. A shiver ran down my spine, my body stiffened. Harper! Relax, this is normal... This is normal?

This was definitely not normal.

But I willed myself to stay calm none the less, I didn't want to frighten Sidevi .

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:26 pm

User Image

Sitting up straight and tapping a finger to her cheek Sidevi hmms, "I wouldn't be against it... do you have somewhere in mind?" She asked to the other woman. She then smiles, pointing at herself while saying, "Because I am fine with going anywhere! Food is food.... unless it's not food I guess. Or gross or something." She rambles off a moment before shaking her head and quickly saying, "Nevermind, what ya have in mind?" She looks to Eve, almost staring with a lost puppy look.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:31 am

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

I patiently waited fo he to finish rambling, my lips in a tight line, suppressing a smile. So adorable. 'Beluga?' I frequented the premises and I was rather fond of it, Maybe Sidevi would like it as much as I do? They sported a variety of food.

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 pm

User Image

Sidevi scratches her head, "Hmm, sure! When do you have work though? Or.. is this after work" she looks upwards at the trees above both of them and stretches out her arms before turning back to Eve and lightly poking her arm as if to get her attention, though not saying anything, just looking.

Xnilu
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 am

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

'After work, I believe.'
I responded, gazing at the small woman. I had almost forgot about work, her presence was just so... overpowering.
'Speaking of work...Are you working? Or are you a student?' We hadn't touched the subject and I was beginning to grow curious if Sidevi was a student.

I finished up the last of my coffee and threw the used cup and the sandwich wrap into a nearby trashcan. I should go soon and say my farewells. Until lunch that is. Hopefully she'd agree.

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:45 am

User Image

A small giggle came from Sidevi at the question, "I uh, sort of do freelance stuff. Take pictures of accidents... crime scenes or similar stuff and send them to news stations or other things. I'd like to be a student though... People typically look at you more if you have a degree in arts as a photographer instead of just... I take pictures of things. They're pretty I promise." She stifles off the giggle before continuing with, "And sure! After work sounds fine."

Xnilu
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:23 am

User Image
User Image
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit

'Kind of like Peter Parker?' I muttered without thinking, Peter Parker, Harper? Are you mad? My jaw clenched at the intruding thought, maybe she'd like it. She does seem the person to enjoy references like those.

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:04 pm

User Image

Sidevi grabs Eve's arm and playfully shakes it, "Squirrel! Not spider! Plus I was never bit by a squirrel." Sidevi then pokes her tongue out at Eve before adding, "Plus I bet spiders run from squirrels."

Xnilu
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games