Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie
V9 of Furuba is out already! eek I didn't see it at Waldenbooks. I'm going to ahve to go back and see if it's there again. ninja
A-kon is next week. I'm looking forward to that. 3nodding
I'm planning on getting a lot more stuff there and doing a lot more too. whee

YAY for anime cons~!!! biggrin I hope you have tons'o'fun, Mika!!! 3nodding

I pre-registered for Otakon today. whee

Aw I wish I could go to cons! I've been to one real anime con. crying Hopefully next year I'll be able to attend the cons they hold in Atlanta. xd

Atlanta...I'm thinking there's a con you DON'T want to go to there, but I can't recall the name of it. Basically, people go to get smashed and watch AMVs. It's not much of a con from what I've been told ---AWA! That's what it's called "AWA". I'm pretty sure that's it. blaugh
eek sweatdrop i was thinking more along the lines of the major cons

Which major cons are in Atlanta??? question  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:33 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie
V9 of Furuba is out already! eek I didn't see it at Waldenbooks. I'm going to ahve to go back and see if it's there again. ninja
A-kon is next week. I'm looking forward to that. 3nodding
I'm planning on getting a lot more stuff there and doing a lot more too. whee

YAY for anime cons~!!! biggrin I hope you have tons'o'fun, Mika!!! 3nodding

I pre-registered for Otakon today. whee

Aw I wish I could go to cons! I've been to one real anime con. crying Hopefully next year I'll be able to attend the cons they hold in Atlanta. xd

Atlanta...I'm thinking there's a con you DON'T want to go to there, but I can't recall the name of it. Basically, people go to get smashed and watch AMVs. It's not much of a con from what I've been told ---AWA! That's what it's called "AWA". I'm pretty sure that's it. blaugh
eek sweatdrop i was thinking more along the lines of the major cons

Which major cons are in Atlanta??? question

there are two
but i don't know the names of them
i guess i could look them up
but i'm lazy sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:22 pm
One of them is Anime Weekend Atlanta (or AWA)...and that's pretty much about it for major cons. heh

No, I'm still not dead....just very busy. hehehe (And slightly annoyed, I can't put on either of the guitars. crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:29 am
neochichiri
One of them is Anime Weekend Atlanta (or AWA)...and that's pretty much about it for major cons. heh

No, I'm still not dead....just very busy. hehehe (And slightly annoyed, I can't put on either of the guitars. crying )

From what I'm told AWA sucks. sweatdrop Most people just go for the AMV contest...
But anywho...

Za forum ish dying, I think... sad

How is everyone? I had a friend just get back from Japan and just listening to her talking about it and seeing the pictures...omg, I want to go so badly. So, I've decided I'm going to save and try to go next May. whee My friend wants to go back next May as well, so hopefully we can go together! That would be so awesome...I'm excited... xd  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:21 pm
Neko-Yousei

How is everyone? I had a friend just get back from Japan and just listening to her talking about it and seeing the pictures...omg, I want to go so badly. So, I've decided I'm going to save and try to go next May. whee My friend wants to go back next May as well, so hopefully we can go together! That would be so awesome...I'm excited... xd

Gaia has been dying since shortly after it started. hehehe

I've been working MAD overtime lately...and then all of a sudden they told us we're not allowed to work ANY OT anymore...but I still end up working OT because I agreed to cover shifts before they made the announcement...1 is guaranteed, the other is a possibility since it wasn't in writing before the announcement...waiting to hear back from one of the project managers. heh

So where is everybody lately? I know where Chiruki is (obviously. heh), but I don't see most of the people that used to be here. heh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:49 am
neochichiri
Neko-Yousei

Gaia has been dying since shortly after it started. hehehe

I've been working MAD overtime lately...and then all of a sudden they told us we're not allowed to work ANY OT anymore...but I still end up working OT because I agreed to cover shifts before they made the announcement...1 is guaranteed, the other is a possibility since it wasn't in writing before the announcement...waiting to hear back from one of the project managers. heh

So where is everybody lately? I know where Chiruki is (obviously. heh), but I don't see most of the people that used to be here. heh

I have no clue where Mika is. I think rl was getting hectic for her...or something. sweatdrop
Chii has become a LJ addict, or so she has told me. So I think that's where she's spending most of her time. I don't know where Ace is. sad  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:20 pm
Falala. I just out of town for the past four days. I now live. Finally got DA up (as I'm sure some of you noticed) but I can only check up on it on my new laptop . . . so yeah . . . Oh picked up some new manga while I was away-
xxxholic 5, Cresent Moon 6, GetBackers 9, DNAngel 8, Megatokyo 1, and Tactics 2. Fruits Basket 9 is out but the world hated me and I could never get it. crying So I'm hoping some of my local bookshops will have it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:33 pm
BUahaha! I went to Anime North the other weekend and I was uber kawaii! <3 ^^ Anime cons are like the BEST thing EVA!!!!! OMG I felt like I was in heaven all day... I had the best day biggrin Lemme know if you want to see some piccus or check out my LJ ^^  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:02 am
Misaki_Chii
BUahaha! I went to Anime North the other weekend and I was uber kawaii! <3 ^^ Anime cons are like the BEST thing EVA!!!!! OMG I felt like I was in heaven all day... I had the best day biggrin Lemme know if you want to see some piccus or check out my LJ ^^

I saw your LJ...Chii made a cute Tohru. heh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:25 am
Yes yes, I saw your LJ as well when you posted the pictures. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:38 pm
neochichiri
Misaki_Chii

Thankie! Glad you liked me cosplay! BUahahahhaha... I can't wait for another con... wish there were some more closer to here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:40 pm
Misaki_Chii
Thankie! Glad you liked me cosplay! BUahahahhaha... I can't wait for another con... wish there were some more closer to here.

Check out Fansview.com, there may be another con close to you.  

neochichiri

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:57 pm
Misaki_Chii
neochichiri
Misaki_Chii

You were teh cute, Chii-chan! 3nodding
Go to OTAKON!!! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:53 pm
Everybody in your cons. crying Woez is me. I have to drive extended hours to go to cons, the only realively close is Numa Rei Mo con . . . which is ok since it's free- all is forgiven for being two hours away, which is still closer than A-Kon and AWA both of which are like 8 hour drives. crying

Anyways wierd random thought: I was looking through my IRL's gaia houses and it was freaky as I was in every single one of them and some of these people I barely know and I was still in their house, and it wouldn't be like me and bunch of other people (some time's it was) but it was like just me . . . there is a point where I start worrying about people.  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:29 pm
Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii
neochichiri
Misaki_Chii

You were teh cute, Chii-chan! 3nodding
Go to OTAKON!!! =D

I'd really like to go to that one. I was thinking about it at one point... but I bet it's too late now to preregister for the cheap prices huh? That and it's like 8 hours away from where I live I think sad But I know lots of people who are going there! GRAH! I want to goooo crying  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games