Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:14 pm

Mr. Beaver
applz
Mr. Beaver
applz
Mr. Beaver
Axel, upon hearing Tharran land his leap, got up and looked about. Finaly, after adjusteing to the darkness, Axel's eyes found Tharran. "Hey, You ready?"

Tharran looked around, hearing Axel's voice, but he had trouble spotting him. 'Sure, but where are you?' he asked, climbing up on a rock to get a better veiw of the area.

"Right in front of you." Axel said as he poked his head up from the rock Tharran was on.

'Oh!' Tharran yelled out in a laugh, nearly falling form the side of the rock. He thought to himself again, about what animal they should hunt down.
Perhaps he has an idea...
'Axel? What do you think we should hunt down?' he asked, feelign excited about his first hunt. He remembered how long ago, his father wanted to teach him and his brother great hunting techniques, but the time never came. He was confident to learn on his own now.

Axel's eyes widened. "U-umm-how about a-uh-deer?" Axel said trying to think.

Tharran's tail wagged in great excitement. 'Yes alright!' he agreed, looking about. He knew the scent of deer, remembering when his parents had brought food home for him and his siblings. He closed his eyes and began to search for the scent of deer, but it was hard to find. Lookign to Axel, he asked, 'Can you smell any deer in the area?'.
They're probably resting.. he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:38 pm

Axels sighed in seeing he had named a animal that was actualy hunted then said "Yeah I think I can smell something, not sure what it is though." Axel started walking towards were he smelt the smell.

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:05 pm

Arkanna perks up and looks around, feeling a buzzing noise blast through her head. Clutching her head in pain, wishing it would stop.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:10 am

Sora doesn't see Arkanna do this at first but when she turrns around her eyes widen in scock

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:26 am

Mr. Beaver
Axels sighed in seeing he had named a animal that was actualy hunted then said "Yeah I think I can smell something, not sure what it is though." Axel started walking towards were he smelt the smell.

((XD))
Tharran followed, keeping very quiet. He wondered whether they would be able to hunt down a deer at all.
As he followed, Tharran continuously looked around, but saw nothing. 'Hmm... maybe if there are no deer here... we can follow Almirrah?' he said, knowing that she was a very good hunter. He remembered last seeing her head off towards the forest on the other side of the waterfall, an he wondered whether that area was good for hunting.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:52 am

applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
The morning light hitting her face woke krad from her deep slumber, she looked around and noticed malequer sleeping next to her, she didnt want to wake him so she rose silently and began walking around exploring the area for any weak demons that she could possibly control to start off the prophecy when she met up with a tribe of ghost wolves. the surrounded her on all sides in a circle prepareing to attack. when they did, she streched out her mighty black wings to form a barrier around her, as the wolves hit it, they flew back and were scatered everywhere, moments later krad walked up to the head of the ghost wolves who looked somewat injured from hitting a rock. she spoke in a deep demonic tone to show her authority "join me wolves and i will promise u that none of you shall die. however refuse me and i shall slay you in seconds" the ghost wolf leader rose to his feet with pain in his eyes and agreed knowing that he nor his other wolves are stong enough to defeat her, they all bowed to her. then after releasing her healing aura, she turned and signaled with her tail for them to follow and they did. she made way back to malequer

(it's good to be back, i feel like i really need to get back into rping lol)

((omg!!! yay!!!! welcome back!!!!!! lur, malequer and every other of my rpc's missed you soooo much!!!))

Malequer opened his eyes and listened to the light sound of trodden terrain as others approached. She smelled the scent of Krad, and so he stood up, bowing to her.
He noticed the band of ghostly wolves, and wondered if they had joined with Krad.
'Good day' he said to her, smiling. 'And who is this?' he asked, looking to the other wolves.

krad bowed her head in greeting then she turned to the demon wolves as she spoke to malequer "this is a pack of ghost wolves i found in our soon to be territory, i promised them i would not kill them if they followed me and become one of my minions(i luv that word) so they did" then the leader of the wolves stepped forward

" i am the leader of these wolves. my name is of no importance however, i swear loyalty to you krad and to ur friend here. as do my wolves" the leader said as he stuck out his chest to make him look bigger and stronger than he really was, then the pack of wolves howled at his statment

Krad's mouth grew into a smirk "thats wat i would expect from my servents" then she turned back to malequer "now we will venture into this land and find more servents" she howled into the air as the pack of ghost wolves did the same

Malequer nodded, allowing Krad to pass and lead. He smiled at their new servants, surprised at how precious one's life may be.
Later on, he spoke to Krad, 'I remember that the little pup we had encountered a while ago had a sister, and she had pups'. He wondered whether Krad would find interest in corrupting them, as well as all the family's good friends.
A sudden thought came to him and he stopped, gazing into the horizon.

Krad was thinking the same thing when she noticed malequer stoped, she looked at the pack of ghost wolves and nodded her head as a signal for them to continue the hunt for other demons

the ghost leader raised his head and howled, the moon was now showing and they disappeard into an oncoming fog

Krad walked over to malequer with a puzzled look on her muzzle "is there something wrong?" she said in a soft tone

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:56 am

Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
The morning light hitting her face woke krad from her deep slumber, she looked around and noticed malequer sleeping next to her, she didnt want to wake him so she rose silently and began walking around exploring the area for any weak demons that she could possibly control to start off the prophecy when she met up with a tribe of ghost wolves. the surrounded her on all sides in a circle prepareing to attack. when they did, she streched out her mighty black wings to form a barrier around her, as the wolves hit it, they flew back and were scatered everywhere, moments later krad walked up to the head of the ghost wolves who looked somewat injured from hitting a rock. she spoke in a deep demonic tone to show her authority "join me wolves and i will promise u that none of you shall die. however refuse me and i shall slay you in seconds" the ghost wolf leader rose to his feet with pain in his eyes and agreed knowing that he nor his other wolves are stong enough to defeat her, they all bowed to her. then after releasing her healing aura, she turned and signaled with her tail for them to follow and they did. she made way back to malequer

((omg!!! yay!!!! welcome back!!!!!! lur, malequer and every other of my rpc's missed you soooo much!!!))

Malequer opened his eyes and listened to the light sound of trodden terrain as others approached. She smelled the scent of Krad, and so he stood up, bowing to her.
He noticed the band of ghostly wolves, and wondered if they had joined with Krad.
'Good day' he said to her, smiling. 'And who is this?' he asked, looking to the other wolves.

krad bowed her head in greeting then she turned to the demon wolves as she spoke to malequer "this is a pack of ghost wolves i found in our soon to be territory, i promised them i would not kill them if they followed me and become one of my minions(i luv that word) so they did" then the leader of the wolves stepped forward

" i am the leader of these wolves. my name is of no importance however, i swear loyalty to you krad and to ur friend here. as do my wolves" the leader said as he stuck out his chest to make him look bigger and stronger than he really was, then the pack of wolves howled at his statment

Krad's mouth grew into a smirk "thats wat i would expect from my servents" then she turned back to malequer "now we will venture into this land and find more servents" she howled into the air as the pack of ghost wolves did the same

Malequer nodded, allowing Krad to pass and lead. He smiled at their new servants, surprised at how precious one's life may be.
Later on, he spoke to Krad, 'I remember that the little pup we had encountered a while ago had a sister, and she had pups'. He wondered whether Krad would find interest in corrupting them, as well as all the family's good friends.

Krad was thinking the same thing when she noticed malequer stoped, she looked at the pack of ghost wolves and nodded her head as a signal for them to continue the hunt for other demons

the ghost leader raised his head and howled, the moon was now showing and they disappeard into an oncoming fog

Krad walked over to malequer with a puzzled look on her muzzle "is there something wrong?" she said in a soft tone

Malequer looked to Krad. 'We have Dark's and Lur's bodies... do we not? Perhaps we can trick their family to join us' he said.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:00 am

applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

Malequer looked to Krad. 'We have Dark's and Lur's bodies... do we not? Perhaps we can trick their family to join us' he said.

an evil smirk grew onto krad's muzzle " i was thinking the same thing" she said as she rubbed here muzzle against his side "we can use there bodies and change them into servents, come let us travel back to the cave" and krad continued to walk as she let her tail rub against malequer

((hey when u want to applz, go into my wolves profile and read the description i put up for krad))

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:03 am

Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

an evil smirk grew onto krad's muzzle " i was thinking the same thing" she said as she rubbed here muzzle against his side "we can use there bodies and change them into servents, come let us travel back to the cave" and krad continued to walk as she let her tail rub against malequer

((hey when u want to applz, go into my wolves profile and read the description i put up for krad))

((okies then))
Malequer smiled, and then turned to follow Krad. As they walked, he watched the forest that surrounded them, suspecting that something was watching them.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:10 am

applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

((okies then))
Malequer smiled, and then turned to follow Krad. As they walked, he watched the forest that surrounded them, suspecting that something was watching them.

Krad sensed malequer's uneassiness, so she slowed down so taht he was walking right next to her, then they finaly reached the cave, she stared into it as though she was expecting something to jump out, then she entered the cave and saw the 2 bodies "i will take dark's body, u carry lur's" krad pointed with her muzzle to lur as she slowly picked up dark trying not to damage her bady so that she would be in good shape when she become her slave

Dark opened her eyes, her strength was returning somehow, then she stood up and looked out of the stone to see a blurry picture. 2 wolves were picking up her body and her mate, lur's body, she nudged the sleeping lur so that he could see this "lur, wat are they doing with our bodies, if we can get out we wont have bodies to support our spirits" she looked at him with worried eyes

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:17 am

Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

((okies then))

Krad sensed malequer's uneassiness, so she slowed down so taht he was walking right next to her, then they finaly reached the cave, she stared into it as though she was expecting something to jump out, then she entered the cave and saw the 2 bodies "i will take dark's body, u carry lur's" krad pointed with her muzzle to lur as she slowly picked up dark trying not to damage her bady so that she would be in good shape when she become her slave

Dark opened her eyes, her strength was returning somehow, then she stood up and looked out of the stone to see a blurry picture. 2 wolves were picking up her body and her mate, lur's body, she nudged the sleeping lur so that he could see this "lur, wat are they doing with our bodies, if we can get out we wont have bodies to support our spirits" she looked at him with worried eyes

((grr 15 more minutes and I have to go crying ))
Lur opened his eyes and indeed saw that the demons were rearranging their bodies outside the stone. He snarled, eyeing the demons.
But then he looked around. 'Dark? Where's Kalten?!' he asked, worried.

Malequer took Lur's body as well, and then looked to Krad.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:20 am

applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

((okies then))

Lur opened his eyes and indeed saw that the demons were rearranging their bodies outside the stone. He snarled, eyeing the demons.

Dark looked around then stared at krad in a death gaze "they must have done something with him" she snarled

Krad froze as she felt a presence then she looked up to see dark glaring at her, so she grabbed teh body and fled to th eentrance of the cave

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 am

Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

((okies then))

Dark looked around then stared at krad in a death gaze "they must have done something with him" she snarled

Krad froze as she felt a presence then she looked up to see dark glaring at her, so she grabbed teh body and fled to th eentrance of the cave

Malequer nearly jumped up at Krad's sudden movement. 'Krad-?' he called out, stepping forward to see where she had went. He sighed, and bet down to pick up Lur's body, which was quite heavy (Lur was a tall and strong wolf) and walked towards Krad as fast as he was able to go.

Lur nuzzled Dark, wishing that she didn't have to go through so many hardships and problems with the prophecy. 'Is there any way to escape this horrid place? We need to get our bodies back and take care of those demons!' he said, an anger building up inside of him. He looked up seeing that both demons had disappeared.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:33 am

applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

((okies then))

Malequer nearly jumped up at Krad's sudden movement. 'Krad-?' he called out, stepping forward to see where she had went. He sighed, and bet down to pick up Lur's body, which was quite heavy (Lur was a tall and strong wolf) and walked towards Krad as fast as he was able to go.

Lur nuzzled Dark, wishing that she didn't have to go through so many hardships and problems with the prophecy. 'Is there any way to escape this horrid place? We need to get our bodies back and take care of those demons!' he said, an anger building up inside of him. He looked up seeing that both demons had disappeared.

Dark slowly rose to her feet still in some pain that could be seen as she winced, then she began walking forward clower and closer to the barrier on the stone as she approched it her steps became more and mroe painful, but she walked through it, her pup was in trouble and she was gunna help him, as she made it to the wall about 5 ft away she collapsed in exaustion

Krad turned to malequer and gave her chest a nervous lick "lur and dark are awake, and dark is regaining her powers we must flee from her to make sure they dont get out and regain theur bodies" krad said as she continusely looked back into the cave then she stood up and began walking away

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:41 am

Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124
applz
Dark_wolf124

Dark slowly rose to her feet still in some pain that could be seen as she winced, then she began walking forward clower and closer to the barrier on the stone as she approched it her steps became more and mroe painful, but she walked through it, her pup was in trouble and she was gunna help him, as she made it to the wall about 5 ft away she collapsed in exaustion

Krad turned to malequer and gave her chest a nervous lick "lur and dark are awake, and dark is regaining her powers we must flee from her to make sure they dont get out and regain theur bodies" krad said as she continusely looked back into the cave then she stood up and began walking away

Malequer nodded, taking Lur's body and running after Krad. 'We should destroy their bodies then, if not use them' he suggested, wondering what Krad had in mind to do with the bodies of Dark and Lur. When he finally caught up to her, he walked nearer to her, close enough to hear any whispered orders she may utter.
A crack of a fallen branch was heard from the borders of the forest, and Malequer suddenly stopped, standing still and using only his eyes to search for the creature that was approaching. He did not see anything, but the sound of slow and heavy breathing began to trouble him.
They were traveling quite close to the forest's borders, and he would have felt more comfortable with walking farther from the trees. Still in his position, he looked to Krad, wondering if she noticed the presence of whoever was hidden in the forest. Malequer had a strange smile on his face, as if he enjoyed this danger.

Lur ran to Dark, sliding towards her so that she would not hit the ground. When she had fallen, he slowly lowered her down to the ground. 'Dark?' he called in a whisper, lying down beside her. He closed his eyes and ran his head through her fur, embracing her and hoping she would feel better. He worried for her, and everyone else. Lur's anger turned to Krad and Malequer, for he hated tyrants above all beings on the earth.
'Dark...? I'll help us get out of here' he said. Still beside her, he looked in teh direction where Dark had been attempting to go in. There was a wall nearby, and he concluded that to be their way out.

((sorry, i don't really know how the exit looks like sweatdrop ))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games