Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuiXilver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:39 am
Uchiha Kagai
QuiXilver
liz_bliz
QuiXilver
i actually thought naruto is affiliated with lightning. i agree with the theory that he's the fourth's son (i know it's debatable, and i respect your opinion on this specific theory should you choose to state it but i don't want to get into a whole debate about it since it's just a theory anyway.) and i remember the fourth creating that lightning sword. so at first i thought it'd be lightning, but in either case, i'm not too surprised.

i actually haven't kept up with the anime since it's mostly fillers these days. i guess i'm waiting for next season.

when the hell did the foruth do that?

The only time we've really seen him is int he kakashi gaiden.

i think it was a filler episode in the anime, but remember the dude who can run fast? he was tricked by a shinobi that used to be with konoha who stole that sword. it was morino ibiki's brother, idate. anyway, the sword was broken (it looked kinda like a lightsaber when enabled) when naruto hit it with the sharengan, after sasuke hit it with the chidori. the episode happened before sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital's roof.
You mean the Rasengan.

yes. i stand corrected... i think i was staring at your a little longer than i should have. musta been hypnotized... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:12 pm
Interesting! The Nijyuu Shoutai. And the 3 tail Jinchuuriki, wow!  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:54 am
QuiXilver
Uchiha Kagai
QuiXilver
liz_bliz
QuiXilver
i actually thought naruto is affiliated with lightning. i agree with the theory that he's the fourth's son (i know it's debatable, and i respect your opinion on this specific theory should you choose to state it but i don't want to get into a whole debate about it since it's just a theory anyway.) and i remember the fourth creating that lightning sword. so at first i thought it'd be lightning, but in either case, i'm not too surprised.

i actually haven't kept up with the anime since it's mostly fillers these days. i guess i'm waiting for next season.

i think it was a filler episode in the anime, but remember the dude who can run fast? he was tricked by a shinobi that used to be with konoha who stole that sword. it was morino ibiki's brother, idate. anyway, the sword was broken (it looked kinda like a lightsaber when enabled) when naruto hit it with the sharengan, after sasuke hit it with the chidori. the episode happened before sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital's roof.
You mean the Rasengan.

yes. i stand corrected... i think i was staring at your a little longer than i should have. musta been hypnotized... sweatdrop

filler episodes, pish-posh, it not cannon. The manga's cannon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:08 pm
liz_bliz
QuiXilver
Uchiha Kagai
QuiXilver
liz_bliz
QuiXilver

You mean the Rasengan.

Agreed. Although they can be entertaining.

And the sword that the guy stole was the Seconds sword, not the Fourth.  

Mr._Stabby

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:52 pm
Mr._Stabby
liz_bliz
QuiXilver
Uchiha Kagai
QuiXilver

You mean the Rasengan.

Agreed. Although they can be entertaining.

And the sword that the guy stole was the Seconds sword, not the Fourth.

but the second was water alligned  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:02 pm
...Really? Then mabye it was the First's...I need to check that out later...  

Mr._Stabby

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:43 pm
and the first was wood (earth/water) alligned.

Doesn't anyone remember the battle between the third and the zombie first and second?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:51 am
I ohnly read that episode in the manga once a while ago so im not to familiar with it.

Anyway the new chapter was neat. but a waterfall....and beating the 3 tails with one hit...  

Mr._Stabby

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:48 pm
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! Hey did ya guys hear? They might start showing Kakashi's past or if you perfer the Gaiden part in the Manga on episode 200, and on episode 205 is the start of the next generation of the years that has past in manga series, again they might, I'm not 100% sure they will.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:36 pm
Of course thats only a rumor, ill just wait till they comfirm in episode 199.  

Mr._Stabby

taazo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:52 pm
and then we can start to see the personality of obito/toby (?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:47 pm
it's tobi, the i instead of y is why thename is one O short of being an anogram for Obito.  

liz_bliz_inc

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:53 am
I dont know what to think about the Obito/Tobi posibility. Its just hard for me to find how Obito would survive bieng crushed by boulders when Tsunade (in her prime I believe) couldn't save her boyfriend(I can't remember his name...=P). So unless they have some miracle machine AND then Akaksti(i know I completly ruined the spelling on that) would have had to been together before Sasuke was even born, or at least when he was a baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:29 pm
I'm sorry, what relevance does Akatsuki forming before Sasuke was born or at least be an infant have on Tobi/Obito?. Tobi is a new member of the group, so I'm guessing that they had little to no invlovement with him at that point in time.
Also, Tsunade's boyfriend's name doesn't matter. pirate  

anime_merrick

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:39 pm
Well unless it was a forbiden jutso that brought Obito back to life, I can't see Obito even being alive, but that would be kind of redundent, with the forbiden jutsus being used for so many things. And after re-reading my former post it appears that Akatsuki forming before Obito had little reverlence to anything...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games