Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Thren, nice to meetya<3
I'm 14, have over 200 rpcs, but I only use a select few which I've developed.
I am into the deeply paranormal or bizarre. I'm more of a lit. or semi-lit. person, and putting no effort into grammar or spelling ticks me off! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:23 pm
I'm Vanessa but most people call me Vee or Syn. I'm 20 and English. I'm semi-new to RP-ing and completely new to Gaia so I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

I roleplay on a forum which I run with a couple of my online friends. I mainly do bandslash roleplaying and I'm currently playing a very hormonal, pregnant Synyster Gates. (Long story, haha).

When I'm not roleplaying or online in general, I'm watching films, writing fic or playing my beloved guitar, Gates.

Yup, that's me. biggrin

Vee Slayer

Demond Piaculum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:27 pm
Hey, new here. M' names Leo and just want to learn how to rp and such. How difficult is it and is there someone who would like me to join a story or rpg, etc....
I can write very well and would like to play and create a character.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:34 pm
Hey there, I'm Chris. I hope to get better at RP, since I just recently fell in love with it. Also, I want to change my username, so if you have any suggestions, PM me.
Nice to meet ya ^^  

WHAAAT SDFA

PartingGift

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Hai guys!

The name is Nick, age 18, and I live in beautiful, wet Noth-West England! Hey, at least we're good at being rainy.

Only have several RP chars, for Gaia. I usually take part in werewolf and medievil (sp) RP's, (although none in this guild yet), and have just joined Mishap Mercenaries, and loving it!

I did RP quite a bit on the official Elder Scrolls game forums, but that seemed to die out unfortunately.

My profile holds a tad more information about me, but is currently a bit lack-lustre. Really needs a spring clean.

Cheers,
PartingGift  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:58 pm
hi, i just joined you can call me linkui have many of rp characters that may be revealed when i start to rp but most are demons or use swords  

Slime_Husband

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bidding War 100

manowar2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:53 pm
Hello I am the Man Of War2. I am a very active role player who will tackle any challenge thrown at him. I have been told im very good, but I dont think so. Im alright, but not great. I guess you guys can be the judge if you want. Anyway this guild looks great cant wait to RP with you guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:02 pm
Greetings. My username is El General, but feel free to call me General, as that's what most call me. You may also call me SH, Revan, or Lancer. I prefer General. I am an experienced roleplayer, and I'm strict about it. I am not very well known on Gaia, and most of the time I tend to roleplay as the characters where you don't know whether they're good or bad.  

El General

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:51 pm
Name; Cerberus0.4
Hates: like
Hobbies: Writing, drawing, being funny and random. Doing nothing in particular to make my dad and mom p-oed.

Lives in: the Burmuta Triangle
Really likes:Nothing in particular and yet everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Sup.. lol.. im new in gaia but i think i know a few things about rping because of a game called furcadia... anyway... i only use one character for rping is half dragon half human and half lycan an anthro... or something like that... im 16 years old i live in dominican republic... you maybe noticed that my english is not good is because i speak spanish... anyway... you can count with me in any Rp ... well that´s all ohh yeah... and just call me Fur.. hehe.. oh yeah.. im not expert in rping but at least i know how... anyway... i hope starts rping soon as posible... if you need help or something just Pm me....  

FurDragon

The_Emster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Hi..my name is babygrl010 but call me babygrl please much appreciated

i am new to this guild so thought i would introduce myself

babygrl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Names Kurzon Dax, i like to rp, and i watch alot of Sci Fi  

Kurzon_Dax

shinsei kioku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:12 pm
Hello, I'm Heather. I'm relatively new to the RP realm so feel free to call me a noob.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:17 pm
Hi, I'm Kanna i am 13 years old. I have about 11 or 10 active roleplays and have done over 50 to 60 roleplays.
:3
I am new. Thanks  

Priscaa

KingOfGrunnys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 pm
Bump  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games