Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:55 am

[Our RP reminds me of this song: Worth the Wait by Face Tomorrow whee
I'll have Seto wait for Moki to wake up.]

Marik dragged Otougi's dead body long, as he sat down on one of the beds. He placed it on one of them, making it almost seem like Otougi was asleep. Without a head and covered in blood, that is.
Otougi didn't seem to mind.
Marik then jumped him... And... Had his way with him.

[I'm not going to describe that here, and doing it over PMs is pointless since nobody's going to reply anyway. ]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:24 am

((We could make him 16 and Seto be 21, that would give Mokuba more rerason to act the way he is. Us silly teenagers..with mental problems>.>....<.<..aaanywaay sweatdrop yeah))

Mokuba tossed and turned in his sleep, his dreams didn't seem to help him. Thoughts of Seto, of Yami, about him killing one or both, they varied. He nearly pushed Bakura clear off the bed at the rate he wa moving about. The voices talked to him in his dreams, and the one that almost killed Yami spoke the loudest. He remebered that when he had nightmares before, Seto would wake him, then climb in bed with him, and stay with him. He figured that Seto would leave once he was in a peacful slumber, he did have work to do. But back then, he was Setos number one, but that was the past.

Though Mokuba may have still been in Setos mind, it would now be the last thing he thought about. He would never do that if he was a lover to anyone, Seto was first and always would be. A few tears fell from his eyes as he slept. He didn't want to hurt his brother, and he hated the fact of making things hard for his brother. All he wanted was for things to be the same, even with a lover. Was that all so much to ask? It may be a lot now. After what happened, he feared that nothing would ever go back to how they use to be.

The other side however, remembered everything. All the pain Seto everput him through. All the times Seto made him cry. Well he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted his brother to love him, and if Yami had to die, then so be it. Though he was outraged with his brother, he loved him and wanted him for himself. Yami was just using him anyway, to ge to his brother and mess with his mind. Why else would Seto appear to care for that loser more then his own brother. Seto had changed, and it was due to Yamis behalf. So this was final, Yami had to die somday.

But in the end, both sides had one thing in common. All they wanted was their brothers love. Yet each side had different ways of wanting and getting it. Both side were him, both were still Mokuba. 'I just miss my brother..and..and..' the memories rushed through his mind. Setos smile, his laugh, his touch, his brotherly kiss to ease pain and cuts, his love. "I don't want anything to change.." he mumbled aloud. The tears still fell from his eyes before they shot open. His sight caught the glimspe of stone walls for roofs above him. He sat up, cleaning off the dried tear streams on his face, and some fresh ones.

Then his head turned to see his brother. This felt like before, when he would come during a nightmare, he had no clue that his other side was right. That he had been the last thing on his brothers mind. "S-Seto.." he whispered, slightly shocked. Everyone was staring at him, and Bakura was sleeping beside him. "Oh crap..did I do anything?" he asked in a small cute child groan. First he was worried that he did somethign to hurt someone else. And the other was wondering what he did with Bakura, or if he did anything. At the moment, Mokuba was himself, the kind soul.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:30 am

[I don't think I'm very much into age changes, sorry. sweatdrop If Mokuba's 12 or 13 as always, it gives im even more reason to see a psychiater when/if they get out. ]

"As you slept? I doubt it." Seto replied, almost smiling at Mokuba's current childish innocence. He had noticed the tears on his brother's cheeks, and realized they must have been from a bad dream.
Also, he decided he wasn't going to bring up what happened earlier.
They could do that later, when they got out. Or drop it then, whatever. They weren't girls, they didn't need 'closure'.

"We can live with this situation" Seto thought.
Inmediatly, the image of him chosing between Yami and Mokuba appeared. He blinked, and it was gone, making place for a much nicer image.
He and Yami were sitting outside in the garden of their mansion with their feet in the swimmingpool. Then Mokuba walked out of the back door with white curtains, holding a trey with lemonade for all of them.

He smiled at this image, and hoped it'd be reality one day
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:15 pm

Mokuba looked at his big brother, now ignoring the one sleeping beside him. He made sure all of his tears had vanished off of his cheeks and eyes. The voices seemed to be silent for now, it was a relief to have no nagging in his ear for a change. Now he wasn't sure what to say, was there anything to say? To him, the silence was nice, it was different. Kicking his feet over the edge of his bed, he faced Seto and the others. He gave a quick look to Yami, trying not to glare. Of course, it wasn't all Yamis fault, at least thats what one voice was telling him. It was mainly Seto, if only Seto could show love for two people at once without leaving one out. The sane side of him didn't want him or Yami ignored, why couldn't they just share.

Yet of course, these thoughts caused the voices to rise inside again. Groaning slightly, holding his head as two side constantly bickered. Rubbing his head with his hand, trying to end the torture, it wasn't much of help. It was hard to notice Mokubas predictiment, it just seemed like he had a bad headache from sitting up to fast. But thats only how it appeared on the outside. His eyes clentched as he grit his teeth,'Quiet!'he shouted inside his head. The voices just ignored him, he began to think of better thoughts. Slowly, but surely, the voices fell to a slight whisper. After a few more good thoughts and memories, one that didn't open wounds, the voices fell silent. With a small sigh, Mokuba opened his eyes. Giving a small nervous smile to the group. "S-Sorry..headache.." he whispered.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:37 pm

"...Are you sure that you're okay, Mokuba?" Yuugi asked, genuinely worried. As far as he was concerned, Mokuba was in the same boat he was in...It was just from a different perspective. He loves his brother who pretends to love Yami of whom I love... He shook the thought from his head. It was too confusing. "You know... You're probably just hungry!" Yuugi offered, realizing that none of them had consumed anything since they'd gotten here.

Yami noticed Yuugi's optimism and wished that he'd use it in matters that concerned Seto. He didn't say anything though... He didn't have much to say.
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:54 pm

There was a silence as Kage no Tenshi waited for the strange man to explain what he was on about...

He didn't seem to want to bother though.
"No... But you are here now..." he said suddenly, bringing her back to full attention, "This is your last chance. If you proceed, you will be tested by an unimaginable power. If you proceed, and you aren't accepted, you very well could die."
Kage no Tenshi's eyes narrowed "Listen buster. I don't know what you're talking about, why you're here, who you are, or how you seem to know somethings about ME... But I'll have you know that I never back away from a challenge!" The candle blew out suddenly--probably from her breath. From what she could see before the darkness ensued, the man's face remained stoic.
"But lets try this one. If you don't leave... YOU'LL die!" She felt for the knife that she usually carried--but then realized that she didn't have it... Yami did. "I'll have you know that I'm armed right now. Since you can't...see."
"I can see just fine, came the voice. For some reason, it seemed to be on the wind... It was broken up and reached her ears like the remnants of a forgotten secret.

"Good--then you know that I've got a gun aimed at your head!"
She didn't get a reply.
All of a sudden though, she got the most peculier feeling. It was almost as if she was falling... but she knew that she hadn't moved so her feet should be on the ground. Everything around her seemed to be moving--only she couldn't see it! She could sense motion...Everything was moving around her...watching her...judging her.

She felt her breathing increase and suddenly a scream ensued. She had to cover her ears it was so close...so loud. She didn't realize that it was comming from herself.

Where had this wave of paranoia come from?
"There is no one there..." she told herself, "I am NOT being laughed at...I am not being... being..."

Her thoughts even seemed to subside as memories began to flash through her mind. Bad memories...good memories...Her shooting Robert. Her conducting the church choir. Her being kind to Mokuba.

It was all a facade.
She wasn't being her true self in any of those memories...
She was being someone else.
"No! What's happening to me!?" She asked herself. The memories continued to fly out of her head like a leaking gas.

Then it all stopped.
Everything was pitch black again!
But no--what was this?
Up above her...
It was a star!
No...it was a flame.

Reality began to shade itself back in and she could see the man looking down at her in the light of the candle he held. She had fallen. She was on her knees in front of him...But the candle... It'd never gone out. What had just happened?!

You're still alive," he commented simply. "You pass the test."

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:23 pm

Mokuba looked over at Yugi, his hand only slightly away from his head. Yugi was right, it had been awhile since any of them had eaten. He wondered if that could be the reason all of this was happening to him. But he doubted it, hunger couldn't make you hear voices. At least someone was seeming to take more notice to him, this made him feel better. With a small smile he nodded to Yugi, "Yeah..but where are we going to get any food?" he asked. The last thing he thought would be here was food, except some he was sure the one holding them here had for themselves.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:41 am

"We must get out first. We were about to figure out how to, but then came back to get you." Seto said in his usual tone.
He hoped that he'd make Mokuba realize he was his brother and he'd be there for him no matter what by saying they got back for him without sounding like a total wuss.

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:52 am

Marik's still having fun with Duke, so I'd better not describe too much details. :yuck:

They should get a :yuck: emote... And a :peace: emote... gonk
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:52 am

((Inu: Whoaz, I totally forgot that we were going to be pairing them together! I was so caught up with Kage no tenshi and trying to make the lines connect that I forgot!!)) Yuugi smiled at the younger Kaiba. "So you want to get going then?"

The girl was walking around in the hall again. She had no particular place that she was going. Her face looked completely void of any spirit and her eyes bore into space as if she was blind.* She stopped at a wall and it moved for her, permitting her entrance into her secret cove. The room was decorated with rich colors--reds and golden yellows. She moved over to her bed in her gaze and lifted a turned over frame. As she looked at the picture, her face remained unchanged and unliving. Finally she set it delicately on her lap and lifted the back out of it, removing the picture.

It was of a young man and a young woman. It was her and Roberto in the park before his death. They'd asked a passerby to snap the photograph. She tore it down the middle, separating the couple forever. Then, a laughter begain to rise in her throat. "Now. This ends." She opened the drawer and pulled out a huge bottle of nail polish. "Yes, You'd always tried to save anything you could." She commented aloud. Then, she took a box of matches out of the drawer and closed it. She went into her vanity and opened up a leaky spray bottle. She dumped in nail polish until it was full and screwed the top back on. A moment later she was walking along the halls again, the bottle leaking a trail behind her.

((Okay! Let me e x p l a i n because I KNOW that you're all REALLY CONFUSED!
She got the scales, right? Only, she doesn't remember it because her YAMI took over for her at the end of the last post. Her yami speaks in gray/silver. When I say HER, i'm talking about "Kelly, Kage no Tenshi," and all of her other personalities. Picture Kelly's split personalities all on one side of a room. Now picture a lone Yami on the other side. Now that you've got this in your head, realize that the room that they're in represents the body that they're all fighing over. Instead of it being traditional hikari versus Yami, it's Yami versus a collective group of personalities... But you've still got to think of the Yami as stronger than all of them.

Her YAMI doesn't care about getting Kelly to accept Kage no Tenshi, so she's actually about to burn down the building. She's going to burn down the entire part of it--to stop whatever scheme that her host(s) were doing in order to fill her own without problem. Right now, we don't know what Yami no Kage no Tenshi/Kelly wants.
Phew, confusing.

Wow. I really f*cked up this girl. Haha!))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:57 am

[Sweet, sweet sorrow and madness... twisted ]
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:49 am

((Oh, well if you were planning on Kelly going with him I guess we could try that or something. I just think Yugi would be better, even then Kelly, at making Mokuba feel like hes not crazy..well..too crazy. And that someone understand him.))

Mokuba looked up at Seto, with a surpising look of shock on his face. Setos comment made all the voices hault in any conversation they were having. He was coming back for him? the question didn't seem to be answered. His brother had the chance to leave him in a room, fast asleep and run away with his lover. So far away that they would never have to deal with him again, he could've just layed in bed and fade away. But his brother actually came back to him, forgetting about his own safety, thats how he always was.

At this moment, Mokuba seemed to be at his sences. He wasn't mad at Seto at this moment, even if the voices were still whispering to him. He smiled at Yugi, even if he looked a lot like the person he hated most at this moment. This however, wasn't Yugis fault, and he was much more cute then his other half. Mokube then took to his feet and smiled at Yugi, "Yeah, let's get out of here. So how close did you guys get to the exit anyway?" he asked. If they got out of this house, maybe things would get better. But there was only one way to find out for sure.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:54 pm

(No no nono, you missunderstood! o.o! Kage no Tenshi/Kelly/What ever the flying f*ck her name is is only there to make matters worse. I was just saying that I was preoccupied in messing her up so I forgot about Yuugi and Mokuba being together. 3nodding ))
The woman continued along the hall. She seemed to have a specific place to go to, but then she stopped and ruined the appearence. She was walking right by the front door...

Her spray bottle, though leaking, was still full.

She aimed it at the floor in the doorway and sprayed the nailpolish over the stone, frowning when she saw it shine. It wasn't enough... She opened the top up a bit and dumped a little out onto the stone. It spread in all directions, trying to get away from the epicenter. Her frown disapeared. She took the book of matches and lit one, dropping it in the toxins. Immediately, flames shot out and covered the frame.

The orange and yellow licked the woodwork and painted the stones black. This was going to be the end. "No more building. No more people. No more memory." A tongue ran over her lips as she as excited by the warmth drawing closer to her. She had to force herself away and was then tearing down the hall, leaving a thick trail of polish from the front door all the way to her destination.

She was racing the flames. Laughing maniacly. Enjoying every second of it.

When she finally stopped, she'd managed to get far ahead--but she could see the light at the end of the hall she'd just raced down.
"Voices," she whispered, hearing them through the door. She moved up against it delicately. The veins of the wood splintered her skin. "You're going to burn," she added, not specifying the door or the people inside. She wasn't entirely sure she even cared to know herself.

She knocked very quietly on the thin wood. She started singing. Her voice was light and sounded like a drugged little girl.

"Listen children to a story
that was written long ago.
About a queen up on a mountain
and her subjects far below..."

Yami's brow furrowed. He thought he could hear a music box...

"In her castle there was a secret
Burried in a heart of ice
Her lowly subjects didn't know
The queen had had her spirit spliced.

It was faint...he wasn't sure if he was hearing something or not...
"Wait... do you hear something...?" he asked the group, focusing his energy on his hearing.
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:03 am

Marik got off of 'his' body, put his clothes decent and stood up.
He nodded, making sure to not make too much sound.
"I also smell somethign weird..."

I'll wait for Inu's reply before I have Seto respond. 3nodding .

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:46 pm

I added more to my first post, so you can be Seto now if you like. But I may take a part out and put it after Chloies post, it would make more sence.

Then Mokuba looked to Yami, but this time, it was a normal glance. At the moment, he didn't feel anger toward Yami. That fact and that he too heard a faint voice. Noticing this made him fall silent, he too listening closely around him. Even his voices were concentrating on the sound. It seemed to sooth them for some reason. It was like a eerie numb tingle within him. Though it was a tingle, the feeling was hard to described. It was hard to describe something that scared you, yet was calming you at the same time. "What is that?.." he whispered softly, so not to desturb the voice that was nearly to faint to hear at all.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games