Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:23 pm

Seilene sighed, "Sorry I got worked up..." Looking at Hero calmly, "Sorry I'm trying the best I can to keep track off her but she keeps wondering off when I'm asleep! So I'm running around in hell trying to keep two wolves in line."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:27 pm

Hero sighed and looked at her,his eyes softened and he said"Sorry,I guess I got worked up also,and sorry for hurting Sulkrai.....is she okay?"Hero askes as he looks away,hoping Arkanna,Seilene,and Sora weren't mad at him for fighting back

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:47 pm

Seilene looks away worried, "I haven't seen her......what types of wounds does she have so I know to chase her down as well or just leave her alone." She lets a small smile out, "At least she left you alive!" she whispers, "Thats a first......" Then looks at him, "We should get you bandaged up..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:51 pm

Hero looked to the ground"She has a severe back wound like me,maybe a little worse....."Hero said queitly looking at Seilen while his stomac growled and lurched

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:13 pm

Seilene looked up when he said that, "Oh.." then hearing his stomach she gotup, "Sora please bandage him..." then ran away to find some small and easy prey that would fill him up.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:39 pm

Sora nodded as she started to bandage him

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:47 pm

Seilene ran around catching rabbits, she got about four and ran back, dropping them in front of Hero, "Here eat..." she said and started helping Sora with bandages.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:54 pm

Hero looked at the rabbits and smiled as he nudged Seilene,"Thanks..."He said as he turned into his wolf and started to eat

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm

Seilene smiled, "No problem..." and sat down and looked around till Hero was finished.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:56 pm

Sora smiled"What started the fight anyway?"

"..........."

Sora sighed as she watched Hero finish up"You should stay with Arkanna,or Seilene,the should make sure you don't get in trouble..."Sora said queitly

".........grrrrrrr"Hero started to growl

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Seilene laughed, "I don't think he'd go for sticking around us....." She closed her eyes in thought, "But Hero I too am curious as to what started your fight......Sulkrai doesn't attack for no reason....." She said opening an eye and looking at Hero.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:14 pm

"........."Hero said nothing,then sighed"It must have been my tone or what I said.....she has getting ticked at me more often for small,stupid things...seriously if she keeps trying to attack me you, guys won't see me often..."Hero said sadly

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:23 pm

Not wanting to pry at the event seilene sighed, "I've been trying to work on that......" she closed her eyes, "Its just taking awhile and its becoming hard to do......" She said tilting her head towards the ground, her eyes still closed.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:27 pm

Hero nodded his head"But I'm serious when she is around or near I am leaving,that will probably make everybody's life better,if I did not show often antway..."

Sora frowned"No....What about Hashi?What about the rest of us?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:38 pm

Seilene got up and left, "......." walking away from the two in her human form, "I've got to get this issue settled for the pack and for Sulkrai's sake..." She thought to herself. She started to run off and kept running....
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games