Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:00 pm
Joa-Boo
((Salin))

The first wave is done and killed off. The rest lie and wait for you to enete5r the lair. It is sudnely dark again and you can hear movment all around. The inside of the walls seem to move.
Salin took a deep breath, "Atias, mind lighting this place up for us?" Salin and the group started to walk forward into the lair.

"Yeah," Atias said twirling his staff creating a gaint flare onthe top of the staff illuminating the whole room with light.... (We were just outside the lair right, so now we are in it?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:09 pm
Van Dossel
Joa-Boo
((Salin))

The first wave is done and killed off. The rest lie and wait for you to enete5r the lair. It is sudnely dark again and you can hear movment all around. The inside of the walls seem to move.
Salin took a deep breath, "Atias, mind lighting this place up for us?" Salin and the group started to walk forward into the lair.

"Yeah," Atias said twirling his staff creating a gaint flare onthe top of the staff illuminating the whole room with light.... (We were just outside the lair right, so now we are in it?)

((no you guys where waiting in a tunnel just a bit outside the lair. When i say lair I'm not talking about Claire's this is the room that leads into Claire's room))

The monster beetles sat waiting for what they knew was coming. Just outside was the Dark hand. a handful of fire ants pooped out and stood ready to take off at any second and a large amount of buggers clang to the walls for long range support. they where as ready as they where going to be and Claire just being on the other side of the wall behind them was strongly controlling their moves. Another wave of ant lions was sent to hold you off a little bit longer.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm
((How exactly are we suppose to fight all of them with 5 people...or do we get reinforcements?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 pm
Joa-Boo
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
((for you TJ I'm thinking maybe you could of been attacking the Omega Alliance at the caverns and they capture you because you are all alone and maybe when Jake's people get in and fight you could break out and join with them. Sound good))
(yeah man that sounds good just start me off....thatshat she siad hahahha))

((now lets work on the name of your character...think of something interesting that I can spell))
lark awoke with a huge headack and no reclection of what had happened or where he was, he looked down at his clothes which where riped and torn, his arms where cut up and his eyes where blackened. he looked around at the dinggy cell.  

SittingHere
Crew

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm
DHSS

The group met back at the camp. Rikimaru sent a message to Joa-Boo saying they found a back door into the caverns and that the front was heavy defended with a strong magic barrier. Also saying that if they wanted to attack the cavern front for a diversion to help them get in the back way. or make them think there was a pincher attack. then the group began and sped off to the back door that Serph lead them too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Van Dossel
((How exactly are we suppose to fight all of them with 5 people...or do we get reinforcements?))

((lol...i totally forgot to put them in there...yeah you get more people))

As the next group of ant lions approached a sudden wave of men interrupt their attack by diving in front and running them over. A tall man on top a black house with a long scythe and another 8 men following stand between you and the ant lions. It was close but of course you thought to yourself. there where other teams working for the same goal. you weren’t the only man that came to Barosuk with the Dark Hand.

3 more showed up badly beaten and one was stiff as stone.

"there are more of those buggers moving this way we are cornered." The man carrying the other said with exasperation.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm
((That just reminded me I wanted the Headless Horseman as a party memeber!!...oh and I have Splitjaw and Zaught in my profile now so go look at them))

Salin nodded, "Well once we get to Claire we can stop all of them. Tooge stay with these men, you too Atias!"

"No how can you say that Salin!" Atias protested rushing to the front of the group.

Zaught shook his head, "Salin take care of the young one me, Splitjaw and Helix will join the ohters!" Zaught said drawing his spear and rushing forward quickly followed by the other two.

Salin looked at Atias who was red with rage, "I know you're egaer to fight but Tooge and these men need protection. Besides you can provide magic support from back here.."

"But I want to fight!" Atias protested once again, "I want to rip those ant lions apart!"

Salin pushed Atias back just as a needle from a bugger flew into the spot he was once in, "Then what get shot by one of those needles and get trampled upon?"

Atias looked to the grown and whimpered, "No not that...I mean...uhhhh"

Salin grabbed Atias' shoulder, "Burn these bastards down for us. That is a responisiblity I am leaving to you. Our fate could be very well in your hands.

Atias brightened up with this, "Yes...yess...yes sir!"

Salin turned, "I am not your officer but if you are thinking about leaving I would heed my advice." Salin rushed forward into the blur of combat.

Splitjaw had Neoko, his battle anaconda, out and fighting side by side with the horse size snake. Neoko was big enough to bite limbs off of the ant lions swarming it. Split jaw was jumping around it flailing fists and kick in every directon flinging ant lions to the ground wherever he stood.

Helix was shooting cards filled with different energys into the air sending bugger after bugger crashing to the ground. Zaught on the other hand was gracefully dancing through the chaos stabbing and slashing with his spear at any ant lion foolish enough to leave a side open. Fire fly through the air as Atias took to casting various fire magic over the roar of battle burning many buggers to a crisp.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 pm
A_Shadow_Within
DHSS

The group met back at the camp. Rikimaru sent a message to Joa-Boo saying they found a back door into the caverns and that the front was heavy defended with a strong magic barrier. Also saying that if they wanted to attack the cavern front for a diversion to help them get in the back way. or make them think there was a pincher attack. then the group began and sped off to the back door that Serph lead them too.

Joa Boo was able to contact Xenon through his mind and could converse with you on this matter. His words sounded deep and full of lively emotion with thanks. His voice was loud and through Xenon’s brain could be heard by everyone.

"I am pleased with your work Rikimaru. You have brought a very heavy accomplishment to your name and I will grant you what you wish. My suggestion is to send your men to the back and enter there. I will be giving you mounts that will suit you and your long travels. Wait outside they're view until the main walls go down. Once we have breached in the front they will place all of their defenses to that point. You will undermine them from the back because I am pretty sure they do not know of this second entrance or they would of built a more heavy defenses there as well." Joa Boo spoke quickly and with wisdom.

"I have just sent another army for Raven's use to attack this cavern. they will hold outside the wall and bombard it until it is destroyed. Good luck Rikimaru, and good luck to each of you that make up the DHSS"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:20 pm
"Very well my lord we will be the right hand of the Dark Hand. and your will be done." Rikimaru said and had it conversed through XENO. they waited for the mounts to arrived and then quickly swifted to relocate near this rear entrance until they were given word to move further and that Raven's troops have entered the caves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm
The man on top the horse reared it to face the oncoming chaos with his scythe dangling out front and scratching against the ground. His enormous hood dripped over his line of sight but he still managed to target a flying ant and take it out of the air with a quick slash of his scythe. It blurred through the air and met it’s mark as two halves crashed to the ground with a puddle of blood separating them. He shuffled himself on the horse and then took off with a kick into the battle, his scythe raised high and his fearless horse ragging forward.

The other 8 Dark Hand soldiers trailed behind him and filled in the missing targets that he didn’t take out. The team was good, even though it all operated around the horse man’s decisions.

The three that fell in behind him and the other 8 took behind Atias. They hid for protection because they where to weak at the moment to fight. There were still more teams lost within the caves of the Collective but they still haven’t made it to the lair yet.

As more buggers showed up, the cramp lair awaiting you was filling with fire ants. They were almost ready to send a wave of walking explosives at you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 am
Salfos and his crew finished eating and then waited for the return of the dragoons. they all figured out a plan. hopefully...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 am
A_Shadow_Within
Salfos and his crew finished eating and then waited for the return of the dragoons. they all figured out a plan. hopefully...

The Dragoons pulled the lever and brought you back to the path you where previously on. The path leads around a large lake. The scenery was so beautiful it was no wonder they lived their whole lives protecting it.

Another view of a massive Dragon and a few of its young flew over head. They where a dark blue and had sliver scale tips. The smaller dragons shot around wildly in all directions around their huge mother. Both of the Dragoons saluted with pride at the beautiful sight.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:22 am
((to Rikimaru))

"More men, I guess it is time we destroy the Omega Alliance after all." Raven said looking at the charts sent to him by his intelligence. The air ships where on the way and would be there within the next few days.

"Get my men suited up and ready for war. We have them in a hole and we will kill them all." Raven added. The men within his throne room saluted and then moved out with the orders. All around the castle people where getting ready for war. It was a glorious day for the Dark Hand to be getting ready to fight once more. They have been depraved of war for so many days now they where almost about ready to start killing each other. Dressed and ready they would leave for the north on the marked area at the Caverns. Raven would stay behind with a few select people as Gambit and Epocolypse lead the front. Raven would wait for the next wave of men to land in the castle before there was another attack that he would be in.

The armies of undead, Oreian soldiers, orks and goblins, dark heretics, and demons moved for the caverns in a massive group. They all sprinted with the furry of war, letting there war cries fill the thick air. Hundreds of men marched toward this spot and thousands of men would die there.

“Toru, milady, there has been news that the Dark Hand know we are here and march this way with another massive army.” A soldier said

“Then tell our people to arm up and be ready to defend this rock. We will not be moved this time. Not with this kind of defense. Let them come and waste their lives.” Toru said in response and moved to her own quarters to get ready for the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:30 am
Salfos' group took photos. and were as well amazed by the dragons, for they havent seen dragons. they finished with the dragon and its young. getting ready for the next spot.

"we need small dragon that live in packs, a small solitary dragon, and large dragon that lives in a pack."  

Crew

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games