Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:11 pm
"No not today.." Sira said smiling as he put his dishes in the sink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 pm
"Ok." Ai smiled and started to wash the dishes. "Everything is all wet from the storm last night, so it would have been a little wet."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:27 pm
Sira walked up beside Ai and helped her wash the dishes. "I just hope they don't attack any time soon.." Sira said suddenly sounding worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:36 pm
"Yes. But if you think logically they might. they would figure that after they attacked we would be weak and ripe for the killing, unless they know that we think that so they would wait longer so we would actually relax and forget about them and they attack us while our gaurd is down and we are at their mercy." Ai muttered washing the same dish over again. "Oh, sorry." She apologised when she realized what she did and moved onto another dish.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
"I know they probably will attack soon. They may be evil and twisted but they're not dumb.." Sira said setting the clean dish down and beginning to clean another one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 pm
"Yes." Ai finished with the last dish. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked trying to change the mood for the better.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 pm
"It doesn't matter to me.. Hmm... We could.." Sira paused trying to think of something they could do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 pm
"Normally, in this weather I would be sitting in my window playing my flute, but right now i'm with you so I'll let you chose." Ai smiled, looking out the window at the still cloudy skies.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:04 pm
"I know what we can do. Come with me.." Sira said grabbing Ai's hand and leading her out of the house. 'I haven't been there for a while..' He thought smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:07 pm
"Where are we going?" Ai asked wondering where he was taking her. It must be something good, because his mood is warmer.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:13 pm
"It's a surprise.." Sira said leading her into the forest. He had never shown anyone what he had found in the forest until now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:18 pm
Ai watched her surroundings and listened to it's sounds. I wonder what it is.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Sira led her through many trees until he finally stopped. In front of him many trees were bunched together making it impossible to see beyond them. He moved the branches out of the way and led her through the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:24 pm
Ai followed Sira anxious to see what it was.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Reks hobbed onto the street with his crutches, wobbleing from not using them before. He soon regained his balance, Fuyu catching up to him after locking the door. "So the lake it is?" Reks said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games