Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:49 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she walked over and sat next to him "i dont really know" she said smiling

"Hm, I wonder if there's an arcade," he said, slowly thinking about it.
she laughed "you wanna play games. is that it?" she smiled and stood up "well then lets go play some games"

"Woohoo, what kind of games?" he asked, standing up beside her.
she slipped off her shoes, "this" she poked his arm "tag your it" she smiled and ran out of the room, and hid

He laughed and ran out of the room, searching for her. "Come out, come out, where ever you are," he called, looking everywhere for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:51 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she walked over and sat next to him "i dont really know" she said smiling

"Hm, I wonder if there's an arcade," he said, slowly thinking about it.
she laughed "you wanna play games. is that it?" she smiled and stood up "well then lets go play some games"

she slipped off her shoes, "this" she poked his arm "tag your it" she smiled and ran out of the room, and hid

He laughed and ran out of the room, searching for her. "Come out, come out, where ever you are," he called, looking everywhere for her.
she smiled "you'll never find me" she said in her head, when he got close to her, she turned and ran  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:52 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "you'll never find me" she said in her head, when he got close to her, she turned and ran

His ears perked as he heard her feet hit the ground, he took off chasing after her, grinning as he finally spotted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:54 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

His ears perked as he heard her feet hit the ground, he took off chasing after her, grinning as he finally spotted her.
she smiled and took a sharp right, "can you catch me?" she asked running down the stairs  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:59 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and took a sharp right, "can you catch me?" she asked running down the stairs

"Sh--!" he yelled as he jumped off the stairs, landing at the bottom, looking up at Angel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:05 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Sh--!" he yelled as he jumped off the stairs, landing at the bottom, looking up at Angel.
she stopped and smiled "you ok?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Yep, didn't know there were stairs there though," he said, running up to Angel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:10 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Yep, didn't know there were stairs there though," he said, running up to Angel.
she laughed then ran up the stairs, and down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He chased after her, slightly laughing, trying to catch up to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled, she ran into a room that was big and had alot of stuff in it, she looked around and hid behind something  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled, she ran into a room that was big and had alot of stuff in it, she looked around and hid behind something

He walked in the room and looked around, trying to find her. "Now where could she be," he said aloud as he opened a closet, frowning when he found nothing inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:21 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He walked in the room and looked around, trying to find her. "Now where could she be," he said aloud as he opened a closet, frowning when he found nothing inside.
she held her breath, she hid under the covers in the bed, the many large pillows covering her up, hiding her  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she held her breath, she hid under the covers in the bed, the many large pillows covering her up, hiding her

he continued searching, looking under the desk and behind the couch. "One last spot," he said as he slowly approached the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:25 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

he continued searching, looking under the desk and behind the couch. "One last spot," he said as he slowly approached the bed.
she held her breath, as she heard him coming closer  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she held her breath, as she heard him coming closer

He started to throw the pillows off the bed, and lifted the covers. "You're it," he said quietly as he poked her, then ran off, laughing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games