Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:34 pm
I knew youd like it. and no you send him and his friends back home then you go to the castle, xemnas is mine and mine alone. if he hurts you, ill turn dark again and i will never be the same, and i cant risk that. and if he kills you, ill destroy the universe. that way theres no way he can come back but then i will never see you again, i dont wanna do that. ok were here. *hops off and helps lola down* ok heres your potions drink them *hands over potions then pulls out his and drinks them* (telepathy) they last for a long time, but lets not waste any. lets go. *sneaks into the castle and gets to lolas brothers and friends chambers and gives them the potion* (telepathy) ok lola theyre all yours, take em home and then you go home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 pm
she grabbed her brothers "please be safe" she said in his mind, "promise me once this is over you come and find me ok" she gave him one last kiss then opened a portal to her world "be safe please"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:50 pm
i promise... *runs off to get to xemnas' chambers* hes sleeping, thisll be easy. *pours potion in xemnas' mouth*
*gulp* the hell, where are you. i wont turn good before i kill you, grr. Telekenetic burst.
*hits wall really hard* groan wow youve gotten stronger, but its time to end this, Purify. *falls over on knees* i dont think i can go on, but i promised lola id make it back. (starts drifting off) no, i have to make it back.
hmph i guess since ill be going good anyway why not start now. *grabs necross and throws him through a portal*
*lands right in front of lola* lola, i made it back. not necesarrily in one piece, but im back, i kept my promise. *drifts off and passes out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:53 pm
she looks at him "as promised" she smiled and layed him down on the bed, she grabbed a wet cloth and placed it on his forehead "get well soon" she said, she grabed her pink pearl and placed it on him, it returned his powers and energy, she took the pearl and put it back in her locket  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "as promised" she smiled and layed him down on the bed, she grabbed a wet cloth and placed it on his forehead "get well soon" she said, she grabed her pink pearl and placed it on him, it returned his powers and energy, she took the pearl and put it back in her locket

The red haired character appeared before them. Well well well, if it isn't Necros in a coma I'm sure Michaniel Marr will be overjoyed. As for me an enemy of Xemnas is an allie of mine. Now move while I heal this one.

Oh yeah, the names Axel got it memorized? He smiled and flicked his nose in a cocky way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:01 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The red haired character appeared before them. Well well well, if it isn't Necros in a coma I'm sure Michaniel Marr will be overjoyed. As for me an enemy of Xemnas is an allie of mine. Now move while I heal this one.

Oh yeah, the names Axel got it memorized? He smiled and flicked his nose in a cocky way.
"i knew you looked firmiliar" she said looking at him "Axel, how can i forget, your the one who kept hurting me back at the castle"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:02 pm
*knocks axel away and pushes lola behind him* who the hell are you *draws guns and puts them on axels head* and what are you doing in my castle with my girl? are you alright lola? he didnt hurt you did he? Now what do you want axel?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:05 pm
"no he didnt hurt me" she said looking at Axel "at least not when i was with you" she said remembering when her and sora and her brothers were taken away  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:07 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*knocks axel away and pushes lola behind him* who the hell are you *draws guns and puts them on axels head* and what are you doing in my castle with my girl? are you alright lola? he didnt hurt you did he? Now what do you want axel?

Axel braced himself by scraping his hand against the ground. A few sparks came from the ground as he was thrown backwards. Standing up straight he put his hands out opening his palms as two giant shurikeins appeared in his hands spinning. He slashed upward with one of his weapons knocking one of the guns across the room then readied himself for the demons next move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:13 pm
nice, but you dont know me very well. *draws wand* PARALYSIS CHAMBER. hmm now that you cant move im taking these weapons. *grabs shuriken* quite nice weapons. but now to business. what do you want and whay are you here?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:15 pm
"dont you see" she said looking at Axel "he came because Xemnas is now good, so he is his alllie" she sighs "but about him being here, oh he was going to heal you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:19 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
nice, but you dont know me very well. *draws wand* PARALYSIS CHAMBER. hmm now that you cant move im taking these weapons. *grabs shuriken* quite nice weapons. but now to business. what do you want and whay are you here?

He moved his mouth as the rest of his body became immobile. I came here to warn you, even though you are part of the dark side you will not be spared. Zamok and Zek think your a joke and Michaniel and Erosi Mar already wanted you dead. But for now all you have to worry about are the thousands of Nothings headed this way. Those other problems you'll deal with once you get back to your own world.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 pm
oh ok, so you want to be friends huh? you think we should lola? i mean i dont really know him, but maybe... Xemnas come here please, do you know this man
yes that is axel my lord. he was an ally of mine. please do not harm him im sure he didnt mean you any
ok xemnas, i shall not harm him, but he must answer my questions. so you want to be allies?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:23 pm
"well i wouldnt trust him, but if you want then i suppose we can" she crossed her arms "he is not really on my best side though" she mumbled  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:27 pm
well then, considering his last statement and our distrust of him, hmm an appropriate spell. ah SOUL SHATTER. *drags axels lifeless body to the dungeon* now axel be a good boy and stay here, ill make sure you are taken care of. Skeletons, prepare the battlements magical warfare. you, skeleton go get lola and bring her to me, we will be going to the safehouse.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games