Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:43 am
See when you teleport in your school you are actually accessing the Shadow Realm. You sidestep that land to allow you access into one of the three other worlds. So even though you haven't moved from space you are still able to sidestep there because there is nothing hindering you in the Shadow World in that same spot. That might have been a bit confusing but it is the best I can explain it without further thought on the subject. Here the barrier is placed on the four layers as well as time itself. On top of that the barrier here is much stronger than the one at Hogwarts. It is not that they are blocking your exiting from this place. It is because you can't leave this place without assistance from someone that has clearance. Before you were traveling with George, he gave you a guest pass to travel freely. Watcher revoked that pass and now no one need interfere any further to keep you here. There is nothing that is impossible to block here because everything that is is taken into account.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 am
Sil was certain, she augmented the newest ability, so that instead of time, it traveled along the line of probability, she thought about where she wanted to be and there she was, however this time around the land was covered in darkness, "Oh so that's why" she thought to herself, within no time at all she vanished, again leaving only a little black fog, "I can get out of here, however the way I can do that is not a pleasant one" Sil said in a slightly disturbed way then she augmented her ability so that it again used time.

"That reality was scary" she said. "Anyhow, why are they refusing me leaving this place? As they said, "She does not pose a threat to us immortals" then why do they need me here they could just come pick me up when they need me... Or, Maybe they are afraid of me hiding in my own world?" Sil wondered again loudly.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:44 am
LanceCalvis
Kechero
"i understand, its just he was the ong who killed my brither when they came to take my family," she remembered all to clearly, they had come and tryed to make her family join the dark lord, when they said no her family was taken, her brother killed and she was left with a threat from Voldemort himself.

they continued through the halls,

The paintings hanging on the walls seemed to be watching them as they walked along the dark hallway. Sirius pulled out his wand from his robes and yelled Lumonos. His wand lit up as he held the wand with his right hand. It was then that the burn make and spider bite on his hand became visable. The burn was from dispelling the barrier around the door. The bite was from a spider that was guarding the key on his dresser. He looked at the wound for a second then gazed straight ahead. He turned suddenly and opened a door. Before them was a stair case leading down to a lower floor. If any captives are being held here they will be most likely be kept down there. He descended the steps before him without waiting for Zatchin. At the bottom of the steps was a dungeon. There were several cells stretched out along the walls. The way into the prison was unguarded but he wasn't going to take any chances. Sirius raised his left hand in front of Zatchins to signal them to stop as he stood in front of them with his back to her. He picked up a small rock tossing it into the entrance. His suspicions were confirmed but he didn't count on the field acting as a warning device as well. The space in the doorway flashed green then went back to normal looking like an ordinary doorway. I think I should handle this force field, it is currently outside of your training to deal with. Sirius raised his wand shouting at the barrier. Finite Incantem, the spell hit the barrier then fizzled out. Apparently he was a bit rusty as far as his light magic was concerned. He clenched the wand in his right hand this closed his eyes as energy started shooting out of his hand. It reacted like lightning to water rippling outward then splashing into nothingness. They were now free to check the prison for familiar captives.

"what!!!! i'll have you know i'm top of my class thank you very much!!!" she stopped abruptly, "i....i'm sorry i didn't mean to critisize" she waited patiantly, she was determin to prove that she could do stuff just fine, even if she had made a ninny of herself at his house, she spotted the bite, "are you okey??? i can fix that for you" she muttered a spell and the poison came out afterwords she put a bandage on the wound,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 am
They aren't scared of you at all. From the looks of things that Council was mainly influenced by the one known as Watcher. He's highly respected by the elders despite not being one himself. The only people that could have influenced his decisions would be the order of Watchers. But that doesn't make any sense. There is a hole in my information, someone has been keeping tabs on you since you arrived here. If you want back to your planet then the only safe way is for me to use my access. Normally this access was only given to protectors or creators of the planet. But because I'm the prince of the Dream World I can travel back and forth between the worlds. Close your eyes and I shall send you through the Dream World to your own planet. But your powers will never be accepted there. Most people are too short sighted to see an unknown ability as just that. You definitely grew in strength since you came here. I thought, another pathetic short lived mortal when you first arrived. But your potential could be so much more than that. Take my hand I will train you or close your eyes and run.

There was a blue flash of light and suddenly there was someone standing right behind them. It was Elixer and from the look of things he didn't look pleased at all. Saiden told me to guard this speck and that is what I will do. There has to be a reason, no one really understands how great he is. They honestly think they can take his power then use it for themselves. The energy will probably turn into a dragon slaying them all then find its master.

The fake Elixer smiled at his words but didn't turn around. Instead he stood there looking behind him. With a smirk on his face he spoke. So the spoiled child of the Dream Realm wishes to preach to me about protecting. You haven't ever cared about anyone else other than your own power. You are consumed by it. I'm the one that gave Watcher his power at an early age. I chose the form of an old women then. I'm the same as Saiden, I have no form, no soul yet the vastness of knowledge that knowing every time and every possible outcome that could happen can bring.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:03 am
Sirius look annoyed and concerned at the same time by there statement. You shouldn't try to prove how strong you are. Not in a situation like this, let the ones that came before you carry the burden. I'm above average for my age just as you are. But the years count for quite a bit. Not by themselves but the training I endured to get this far. He acted somewhat reluctant to let them dress his wound but looked away stubbornly as Zatchin extracted the venom from his wound then put a bandage on it. He really wasn't used to people watching out for him, "Ummmm... thanks".  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:09 am
LanceCalvis
Sirius look annoyed and concerned at the same time by there statement. You shouldn't try to prove how strong you are. Not in a situation like this, let the ones that came before you carry the burden. I'm above average for my age just as you are. But the years count for quite a bit. Not by themselves but the training I endured to get this far. He acted somewhat reluctant to let them dress his wound but looked away stubbornly as Zatchin extracted the venom from his wound then put a bandage on it. He really wasn't used to people watching out for him, "Ummmm... thanks".

"your welcome, i don't mean to make you feal like a baby i just wanted to halp" she looked into his eyes, i'll look out for you if no one else will!!!!! i'm just a kid, but i can be full of surprizes" she smiled,and giggled a little,  

Kechero

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 am
"If you have unlimited power, and unlimited knowledge, why don't you save Saiden? Also ... If you did have infinite power why help a mere mortal? AND, I'm not running away from anything" Sil said and high geared the transformation in a matter of seconds she was a full-blown dragon, she tested this body, moved around knocked down a couple of trees, "I don't care if the world I came from will weaken me I really don't care." ringed through the heads as she was no longer able to talk her speech had transformed to thoughts. Mil underwent a transformation of her magical chambers also. she couldn't see the limit.

Even though this was no immortals range of magic, she supposed that it was unnatural for a teens range of magic. the world provided her with magic. "Elixir, I'd really like to go from this place now" she thought to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:35 am
Hklax
"If you have unlimited power, and unlimited knowledge, why don't you save Saiden? Also ... If you did have infinite power why help a mere mortal? AND, I'm not running away from anything" Sil said and high geared the transformation in a matter of seconds she was a full-blown dragon, she tested this body, moved around knocked down a couple of trees, "I don't care if the world I came from will weaken me I really don't care." ringed through the heads as she was no longer able to talk her speech had transformed to thoughts. Mil underwent a transformation of her magical chambers also. she couldn't see the limit.

Even though this was no immortals range of magic, she supposed that it was unnatural for a teens range of magic. the world provided her with magic. "Elixir, I'd really like to go from this place now" she thought to him.

He grinned as they spoke of infinite power. What are you talking about, there is no such thing as Infinite power. You would have to be able to create your own power out of nothing for that to be possible. Anyway why would I want to help Saiden. He is one of the few that could have discovered me. From all other eyes I am too elusive. I can change my energy signature and appearance at will. I can even craft a fake soul if push comes to shove and the elite actually get wise to my actions. You can't escape this place. You made that quite obvious as you returned to help out your poor teacher. If you want to have true freedom you must be able to act freely. Nothing short of absolute power will grant you such freedom. I think it would be far more painful to watch Elixers pain than your own. He turned facing him then walked right past him. He didn't even seem to have picked up on his movements. He grinned at the dragon that was Sil.

Elixer didn't seem pleased at all being played for a fool like that. He underwent his own transformation. It was a terrible beast that was even too fierce for ones nightmare. He had a frightful look in his eye as he attacked with his claws.

The figure stepped backwards dodging the attack with a smile on his face. Come at me with all you have. You will never win even if you both use all that you have. If you run he will die and if you happen to find the strength to defeat me. I win even then, you will loose yourself to the power and I will have achieved my goal.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:39 am
Kechero
LanceCalvis

"your welcome, i don't mean to make you feal like a baby i just wanted to halp" she looked into his eyes, i'll look out for you if no one else will!!!!! i'm just a kid, but i can be full of surprizes" she smiled,and giggled a little,

He continued into the dungeon looking around at the captives. He recognized a few faces but they were not to be rescued this day. Most of them had challenge his former master and lost. Even though he was free from him he still understood his motives. He even somewhat had some sympathy for his plight. That was why he wanted to free him from that path. Do you see anyone you know in these cages? We can only take a few with us to evade detection.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:46 pm
LanceCalvis
Kechero
LanceCalvis

He continued into the dungeon looking around at the captives. He recognized a few faces but they were not to be rescued this day. Most of them had challenge his former master and lost. Even though he was free from him he still understood his motives. He even somewhat had some sympathy for his plight. That was why he wanted to free him from that path. Do you see anyone you know in these cages? We can only take a few with us to evade detection.

she looked into the cages, and kept walking, until they where almost out of eney to look through, "look its my dad!!! and mom!!!!!," she whent to open the cage forgetting that it was magicly locked, she flew back a cupple of feet and got back up again.  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:05 pm
Sirius touched the side of the wall next to the cell and it opened. He knew full well this type of magic that was used. After all, he had once used the same trick to hold captives. If one attempted to open the lock that they saw. They would instead stick there hand into a magical illusion that would bite back. The real cell appeared beside the fake one and he opened the cell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:32 pm
LanceCalvis
Sirius touched the side of the wall next to the cell and it opened. He knew full well this type of magic that was used. After all, he had once used the same trick to hold captives. If one attempted to open the lock that they saw. They would instead stick there hand into a magical illusion that would bite back. The real cell appeared beside the fake one and he opened the cell.

she looked at him, and slapped her forhead, "a fake cell" she wispered to herself, "why didn't i see that???!!!!"  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:54 am
He smiled at them as he stepped away from the open cell. Don't worry, I couldn't see the cell either. If you hadn't gotten shocked by it first I wouldn't have remembered the illusionary trick. Now let's get out of here, it has been annoyingly calm so far. One guard and no one guarding the prison sounds like a trap to me, better hurry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 pm
she walked over to the cell, and helpped her parents out, the four of them made there way up the stairs, ant where almost to the door,  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:34 pm
None of the guards showed up. In fact it was quite, perhaps too quite. From what Sirius had said they definitely knew the two were there. Sirius signaled for Zatchin to hurry up not paying much attention to the people with them. He leaned against the wall next to the staircase. Looking around the corner cautiously. He was nervous and his hand was trembling a bit. The fact that there were no guards showing up. Seemed to worry him more than actually encountering one. Because then he would know what his odds were. Plus there would be one less guard in the house to possibly run into. He ran along the wooden floor of the hallway quickly scouting ahead. If they were to run into any opposition he would be the first one to meet it. The front door was cracked halfway open. Light was spilling into the otherwise poorly lit hallway. He got to the door then froze in his tracks. He couldn't believe how careless he had been running out in the open like that. With a terrified look on his face he started shooing the party away. He slammed the door shut then started pushing a small table in front of it. Not that way, we need to find another way out of this place. There are at least a dozen Dark Wizards out there.

A sinister laugh came from the outside confirming what he had said. The group knew this house almost as well as Sirius himself did. They had the place tactically surrounded so there was no reason to invade the house. The group need only wait for them to leave the house. Then the group would be at there mercy.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games