Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she rolled her eyes "you already saw me, so why should i care now?" she said diving under

"That's the spirit!" he yelled, diving under with her, smiling when he saw her full body.
she rolled her eyes swimming away from him "annoying person" she thought closing her eyes

He swam back to the edge, getting out of the water and quickly getting dressed. "Just trying to be friendly..." he said, taking the hint that she didn't like him.
she smiled and swam to the surface "you can be annoying at times" she said to him "but your a good person, thanks for being my friend" she swam around

"You're welcome...but I guess I'll be leaving now..." he said as he started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:28 pm
OW! YOU KISSED MY EYE BUTTWIPE!! >< HEHEHEHE i HAD TO DO THT iM BORED LOL xDDD :3 <3333333333333333333333333333333333333  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
coryn jumped onto nyroc and rested his head on the exposed neck of nyrocs human form
Sam layed down across the bed on the pillows her legs hung from the bed she continue'd to stroke his head
coryn started to fall asleep on nyroc neck as he kept him warm
Sam reached for a blanket and coverd Nyroc and Coryn the she faced the cieling and hoped he would be fine
coryn yawned and fell asleep on his neck
Sam got up and decided to get out of her Jamies so she went to her dresser and got a sleeveless black shirt she took off her Tank top and put it on then Went to looks for her Jeans  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 pm
seeing his master alwase made him feal pitty but he had taught him not to his master was 7,6 with splotches of fur around weeping bloody wounds were he had ripped of his fur whitch was black as night. walking up to him Aramil yheld out the blood and flesh whitch his master eat greadilly with this Aramil asked him "sir i have a friend whom has come apon a werevamp like yourself and right now is in bad condition after displacing a large amount of magi and his unofficial mate asks is there a spell you know whitch would heal him. hearing this master stoped eating and said in slow thoughtful words "Aramil i am to powerful to aid the out side world other than thoughs who can come here." nodding Aramil answered "so if someone could come here you would help him.""yes for a price. now go if you and yor friends are willing to pay the price." nodding as his master went back into one of his fits Aramil want back to the house.  

King Phar

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm
King Phar
seeing his master alwase made him feal pitty but he had taught him not to his master was 7,6 with splotches of fur around weeping bloody wounds were he had ripped of his fur whitch was black as night. walking up to him Aramil yheld out the blood and flesh whitch his master eat greadilly with this Aramil asked him "sir i have a friend whom has come apon a werevamp like yourself and right now is in bad condition after displacing a large amount of magi and his unofficial mate asks is there a spell you know whitch would heal him. hearing this master stoped eating and said in slow thoughtful words "Aramil i am to powerful to aid the out side world other than thoughs who can come here." nodding Aramil answered "so if someone could come here you would help him.""yes for a price. now go if you and yor friends are willing to pay the price." nodding as his master went back into one of his fits Aramil want back to the house.
MEH! i CANT READ ALL THT >< NUUUUU!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
coryn jumped onto nyroc and rested his head on the exposed neck of nyrocs human form
Sam layed down across the bed on the pillows her legs hung from the bed she continue'd to stroke his head
Sam reached for a blanket and coverd Nyroc and Coryn the she faced the cieling and hoped he would be fine
Sam got up and decided to get out of her Jamies so she went to her dresser and got a sleeveless black shirt she took off her Tank top and put it on then Went to looks for her Jeans
coryn whimpers in his sleep  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she rolled her eyes "you already saw me, so why should i care now?" she said diving under

"That's the spirit!" he yelled, diving under with her, smiling when he saw her full body.
she rolled her eyes swimming away from him "annoying person" she thought closing her eyes

He swam back to the edge, getting out of the water and quickly getting dressed. "Just trying to be friendly..." he said, taking the hint that she didn't like him.
she smiled and swam to the surface "you can be annoying at times" she said to him "but your a good person, thanks for being my friend" she swam around

"You're welcome...but I guess I'll be leaving now..." he said as he started to walk away.
"well.....ok then" she said swimming to the edge "ill see you later" she gets dressed then walks around the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
coryn whimpers in his sleep
Sam sigh's and she takes off her baggy pants and put on the Jean's with her Stud belt then she took off her shoes and put on Boots she sat on the edge of the bed and brushed her hair into a ponietail then laid down beside the Pup and Nyroc  

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well.....ok then" she said swimming to the edge "ill see you later" she gets dressed then walks around the forest

He walked around in the forest, whistling to himself, bored, once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:46 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she kicks a tree, bored out of her mind "i wish there was something to do"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:47 pm
Serenity sighs a bit and sits by a tree. "Maybe I should go back... gah..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He climbs up a tree to the top, and starts jumping from tree to tree, trying to get rid of his boredom.  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:49 pm
REVENGE OF THE FAT KID! MOVIE 10 ITS NOT OVER YET!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He climbs up a tree to the top, and starts jumping from tree to tree, trying to get rid of his boredom.
she kicked the tree again and sighs "i always ruin the fun"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:53 pm
She grabs a rock and throws it at a random direction.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games