Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

*Once Amiko finished eating, she licked her lips and layed next to Caesar relaxing next to him. She nuzzled into his fur takeing in his scent and fell into a light sleep*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

As Storm took in her mate's heat, she slowly closed her eyes. Not wanting to sleep, but to only listen to the conversations around her.

Wolfy_Girl117

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Vera's eyes went wide as she watched Amiko heal Caesar's leg.

"Aahhh... uhm, is that what you did for me as well? If so, then thank you..." She looked down, slightly ashamed.

"I'm sorry I held so much animosity for you before... Ugh, it's all in the past now, agreed?" She tried to meet Amiko's eyes for a proper appology.

She was a little puzzled by Amiko, but knew the wolf was best to be an ally and not someone to be on their bad side as she'd learned the hard way. She did get the faint hint that maybe Amiko thought she was trying to steal Caesar? Is that perhaps why she'd given her those sorrowful looks earlier.

Her ears went down submissively, sorry she'd accidentally come between mates. "...And, I think I'm sorry for something else. A misunderstanding perhaps?" She grimaced.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:18 pm

*Amiko's eyes opened slightly. she glanced at Vera. she nodded slightly and nuzzled into Caesar falling asleep*

Amiko Hazitie

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:31 pm

The crimson femme sighed with relief and felt a bit lighter for making amends. She smiled warmly at Amiko and giggled at the pups' dazement. It was nice to see everyone content and to watch the pups reactions and realizations as they discovered more about their parents.

She found a nice spot in the sunlight and folded her striped wings over her back to lay down. She rolled onto her side and lay her head down to take in the sunny warmth. It felt so nice to be contented an feel safe in a group, something she'd been many years without.

Her sense of security made her thoughts wander back to Zefal and she hoped dearly that he'd found at least a friend to play with or even better an adult to look after him and bring him back safely.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Amiko twitched in her sleep and wined her tail curled as through protecting a pup Tears began streaming down her cheeks in her sleep*

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

(srry i didn't tell u guys i was going to be gone but I"MMMM BACKKKK now tell me what is going on lol)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 pm

||- Where do I start?

Lolz here we go.

Fate Storm and Mist had a love triangel. Then Mist had pups and Fate stayed with Mist.Amiko and Luna came along with Hogan. Luna turned out to be evil and Then hogan came along and tried to kill everybody but we killed him. Amiko died and then came back. Caesar has a mate, Amiko, Storm has a mate BlackRain. And Fate has a mate Mist. And vis versa. Vera came in just before we ended love triangle. And that pretty much it. Did i miss anything improtant? -||

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm

( Um...Luna. Lol, thats all i can think of is her comming and joining Hogan)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 pm

\_Ah! Thank you! _\

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm

*Amiko slowly wakes up and stretches. She sneezes and blinks wakeing up*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 pm

((Sorry about Caesar finding someone else but you were gone for a long time and I didn't know if you would be back on. If you want I can make another wolf for yours.))
Caesar woke up and he felt hugry. His stomach growled in agreement so he slowly got up to his feet forgetting about his leg till he put weight on it. He let out a yelp and flopped back down.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

*Amiko quickly rushed to him* -Softly- Caesar...u ok?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Vera sat up abruptly at Caesar's yelp of pain, rolling half-way up, stumbling and then flopping back down again.

"Huh, what??"

She blinked against the glare of the sun as her eyes tried to adjust to the brightness.

{ Aaaand, puppies! whee }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Storm looked at BlackRain. "Want to hunt?" She asked, trying to avoid the sound of her stomach...

((Yeah, I think that is it. Oh, and BlackRain died, but Amiko saved him and she died instead. Then she came back to life. So, we are all good in the hood now!))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games