Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:12 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"to be honest its like a magical realm, over by the coast, only way to get here is this mirror here" she sighs "sorry for yelling at you guys earlier, i was just pissed off thats all...."
dont worry with whats happend to you i can understand
tal's mirror flips over and he hits his knee making a yelp sound
damn that hurt stupid marble floor
she laughs "you okay?" she asked covering her mouth giggling
yeah but i hit my knee on the floor
tal flips his mirror over and starts to walk around but trips and ends up with his legs in the air
great now im upside down on my side...so what do you want to try now?
she laughs "here let me put you back" she grabs his shoulders "well here it goes" she pushes down hard on his shoulders
tal goes through down to his head and then gets stuck for a bit before popping through
damn it does hurt
tals stands up and rubs his knee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"to be honest its like a magical realm, over by the coast, only way to get here is this mirror here" she sighs "sorry for yelling at you guys earlier, i was just pissed off thats all...."
dont worry with whats happend to you i can understand
tal's mirror flips over and he hits his knee making a yelp sound
damn that hurt stupid marble floor
tal flips his mirror over and starts to walk around but trips and ends up with his legs in the air
she laughs "here let me put you back" she grabs his shoulders "well here it goes" she pushes down hard on his shoulders
tal goes through down to his head and then gets stuck for a bit before popping through
damn it does hurt
she wriggles around "uhh this sucks" she said getting her arms stuck in there, she pouts and tries to pull them out, she tries to push them in "uhh help?" she smiles shaking her head  

Aprilbaby1

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 am
Is it too late to join in now?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:16 am
Vampchick6
Is it too late to join in now?)
{its never to late to join}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:17 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn it does hurt
she wriggles around "uhh this sucks" she said getting her arms stuck in there, she pouts and tries to pull them out, she tries to push them in "uhh help?" she smiles shaking her head
tal walks over and starts to push her arm through light at first but then hard making her pop back out fast  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:19 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn it does hurt
tal walks over and starts to push her arm through light at first but then hard making her pop back out fast
she falls and lands on her butt "ouch" she picks up the mirror then leans it against the wall, she rubbs her arms and looks at him "that hurts, next time, if there is a next time, lets try pulling one in with alot of force"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:21 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn it does hurt
she falls and lands on her butt "ouch" she picks up the mirror then leans it against the wall, she rubbs her arms and looks at him "that hurts, next time, if there is a next time, lets try pulling one in with alot of force"
he he sorry about that
tal stands up and looks at the mirror
i wounder if theres a way to weaken this thing and make it so you can walk through without getting hurt  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:23 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn it does hurt
he he sorry about that
i wounder if theres a way to weaken this thing and make it so you can walk through without getting hurt
"its okay" she stands up and starts poking around, she remembers the buttons and walks behind it "hmm" she starts pressing some, you can hear several beeps, she walks back out then touched the mirror, she jumps back "ouch" she said as it burned her  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:24 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he he sorry about that
"its okay" she stands up and starts poking around, she remembers the buttons and walks behind it "hmm" she starts pressing some, you can hear several beeps, she walks back out then touched the mirror, she jumps back "ouch" she said as it burned her
well i guess one of them makes it harder to get through any other ideas  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he he sorry about that
"press your buttons" she muttered, she went back and pressed some more, she sighs and pressed one that was blue, she walks to the front "alright then lets try now"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:28 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he he sorry about that
"press your buttons" she muttered, she went back and pressed some more, she sighs and pressed one that was blue, she walks to the front "alright then lets try now"
tal presses the same blue button
ok then ill go first
tal stiks his hand and it goes through
hey it works he goes farther through and gets to his sleeve but when his sleeve hits it burns off
ok thats not going to work
tall starts to pull his hand back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:29 am
Name:Slate
Class:Rogue
Race:Vampire
Sexuality:Straight
History:Has always held a grudge against the good guys, for having destroyed the village her family lived in, but then her trust in the bad side was badly shaken when she was imprisoned for reasons she still doesn't know, and tortured very badly.
Personality:aggressive, but fiercely loyal to the few people she trusts
Weapons:bladed whip, dagger, fangs
Description sad sorry I can't get pics on here) long black hair, red eyes with cat like pupils, clawed fingers, very sharp fangs. Very attractive, but she tries to avoid any contact with others of her kind(they were the ones who tortured her)
Side:mostly bad, but she'll kill them, too  

Vampchick6

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:30 am
Vampchick6
Name:Slate
Class:Rogue
Race:Vampire
Sexuality:Straight
History:Has always held a grudge against the good guys, for having destroyed the village her family lived in, but then her trust in the bad side was badly shaken when she was imprisoned for reasons she still doesn't know, and tortured very badly.
Personality:aggressive, but fiercely loyal to the few people she trusts
Weapons:bladed whip, dagger, fangs
Description sad sorry I can't get pics on here) long black hair, red eyes with cat like pupils, clawed fingers, very sharp fangs. Very attractive, but she tries to avoid any contact with others of her kind(they were the ones who tortured her)
you have to put that in the profile page
heres the link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9981741&page=10  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:30 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he he sorry about that
ok then ill go first
hey it works he goes farther through and gets to his sleeve but when his sleeve hits it burns off
"yea well let me try" she takes a step back then runs through "yea ouch" she said patting at her clothes  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:31 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok then ill go first
"yea well let me try" she takes a step back then runs through "yea ouch" she said patting at her clothes
tal looks at her well what do we try now?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games