Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm
yuta: you guys suck.
mitsuki: no we dont.
sora: its just...
raven: "you'll ruin everything", is what they think.
mitsuki: someones asking for help. lets go! *teleports them all to school*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Misuzu0614
raven: what now?
both: dont know.
yuta: lets go to ya'lls school!
both: hell no!!!
raven: what they said.

Koi:Mitsuki! *looks at mitsuki then sora and starts laughing* Oh.....ha.....right......haha i forgot what i came in here for  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
"Shiro." Leon says sadly.Then Vincent sends a message to Tora's mind," He is your son..."Leon....don't ask i just found out.. and im a spirit. that body was my shell."

Tora turns to shirotora and walks to him and drops her sword than hugs him. "sorry i was gone for so long" she says stroking his hair. Shirotora hugs her back now crying. "its not that...but the fact....we thought you died"

" Yes we did..." Leon looks down sadly. " And there was no way to save you." Tears fly down Leon's face.

*walks around to find Leon crying* Oh my! What's happening?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm
mitsuki: koi?
sora: watcha doing here?
raven: ...
yuta: who is he?  

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:30 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
"Shiro." Leon says sadly.Then Vincent sends a message to Tora's mind," He is your son..."Leon....don't ask i just found out.. and im a spirit. that body was my shell."

Tora turns to shirotora and walks to him and drops her sword than hugs him. "sorry i was gone for so long" she says stroking his hair. Shirotora hugs her back now crying. "its not that...but the fact....we thought you died"

" Yes we did..." Leon looks down sadly. " And there was no way to save you." Tears fly down Leon's face.

*walks around to find Leon crying* Oh my! What's happening?

*walks away with no reply*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 pm
(i just noticed i got the first post for pg 800! w00t!!!)  

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 pm
Misuzu0614

*walks into room* "um...excuse me, but can you help me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 pm
mitsuki: *looks at new neko* sure. what is it.  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Misuzu0614

*stops laughing and takes a deep breath* Ok well ya'll to are the two strongest people i no well besides Akey and I well Yoshi took Akey again I thought he died to be honest!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at new neko* sure. what is it.

"um...i just moved to the new school and i don't know anything about it. Pardon me, I'm Ren."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

(sorry, getting lost in a book)
Shirotora lets go of Tora and she lets go of him. "now, lets get back to the dorms she well? a million years can make anyone hungery dont ya think?" Tora says picking up her katana. Shirotora nods.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

(sorry, getting lost in a book)
Shirotora lets go of Tora and she lets go of him. "now, lets get back to the dorms she well? a million years can make anyone hungery dont ya think?" Tora says picking up her katana. Shirotora nods.

Leon nods his head. He smiles. " Let's g-" He trips over a sword. Leon looks down at it and it's Vincent's. Leon picks it up and sheaths it on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm
sora: *looks at koi in disbelief* whoa! hear that mitsuki? he called us the 2 most strongest people he knew besides him and his sister!
mitsuki: hm? oh okay. *turns to ren* hey. im mitsuki. nice to meet you ren.
sora: mitsuki, now's not the time to make new friends! akey's in trouble.
mitsuki: say wha?! she is? i'll kill that damn yoshi!  

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:41 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *looks at koi in disbelief* whoa! hear that mitsuki? he called us the 2 most strongest people he knew besides him and his sister!
mitsuki: hm? oh okay. *turns to ren* hey. im mitsuki. nice to meet you ren.
sora: mitsuki, now's not the time to make new friends! akey's in trouble.
mitsuki: say wha?! she is? i'll kill that damn yoshi!

*to mitsuki* I'll help in any way possibal. *pulls out giant sward from back*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games