Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
The figure knew that he his cover was blown and leaped quickly, following Ed close behind.
"june... would you mind to fetch some water by the lake near here?" ed asked helping her down "its north of here" ed said pushing her abruptly then returning to the middle of the clearing "yeeees?" ed asks as if he was aborded in the street

.....alright?
*june walked to the lake, taking in the scenery on her way.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
Misuzu0614
The figure knew that he his cover was blown and leaped quickly, following Ed close behind.
"june... would you mind to fetch some water by the lake near here?" ed asked helping her down "its north of here" ed said pushing her abruptly then returning to the middle of the clearing "yeeees?" ed asks as if he was aborded in the street

.....alright?

-sev seemed to glide past her, his skin was darker then usual-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
"Nothing. I sensed something that wasn't supposed to be here. Guess it's gone." She said, turning to look at Shun. It was clear from her eyes that it wasn't true.

"Nothing really." shun said then looked at Mitsuki and frowned. "your lying to me." He stated truthfully.
"Why would I lie to you, you're like a brother to me." Mitsuki replied hastily, she was obviously hiding something as she forced a smile.

"Because you always try to hide it by saying something else or fake a smile." Shun said, "Mitsuki,please tell me whats wrong."
Frowning, Mitsuki stood up abruptly and backed away a few inches from him. "No. I can't, no, rather I won't."

"Mitsuki?" shun asked as he let go of Nemu and stood up. "Why?" He asked worriedly.
"For various reasons that you wouldn't understand." Mitsuki took another step back, she was at the edge of the roof and hadn't noticed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
"Why would I lie to you, you're like a brother to me." Mitsuki replied hastily, she was obviously hiding something as she forced a smile.

"Because you always try to hide it by saying something else or fake a smile." Shun said, "Mitsuki,please tell me whats wrong."
Frowning, Mitsuki stood up abruptly and backed away a few inches from him. "No. I can't, no, rather I won't."

"Mitsuki?" shun asked as he let go of Nemu and stood up. "Why?" He asked worriedly.
"For various reasons that you wouldn't understand." Mitsuki took another step back, she was at the edge of the roof and hadn't noticed it.
-sevs body stiffened up, if she fell, he was going to lung forward and catch her-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

-sevs body stiffened up, if she fell, he was going to lung forward and catch her-

Shun looked at her then nodded as he smiled. "Okay..You win. Now please come back here." He said, not wanting her to fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
notingles
Misuzu0614

.....alright?

The figure stayed in the shadows, still hiding and said,"Don't come near Mitsuki, you hear? If you do, you're in for a big surprise."With that he disappeared into thin air.  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:24 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
notingles
Misuzu0614

.....alright?

The figure stayed in the shadows, still hiding and said,"Don't come near Mitsuki, you hear? If you do, you're in for a big surprise."With that he disappeared into thin air.

-the figure, obviously not sev kept moving, until it was gliding over the lake-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun looked at her then nodded as he smiled. "Okay..You win. Now please come back here." He said, not wanting her to fall.
"No. I'm not going to. You're going to trick me, in fact you alrea-" She didn't finish her statement and slipped off the roof, falling fast.  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
notingles
Misuzu0614

.....alright?

"um... what?" ed asks then waits to june to return  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"No. I'm not going to. You're going to trick me, in fact you alrea-" She didn't finish her statement and slipped off the roof, falling fast.

-sev did as planned, and lunged forward, catching her in the air- your careless  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

((june is offline so...)) june returns with the water and she and ed continued to the villa, ed pointed a room to her and left her to sleep, walking back outside, heading back to town  
"Mitsuki!!" Shun said, running to Sev. "You okay?"He asked worriedly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm
"I'm a careless what?" Mitsuki yelled slightly, at the brink of tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm
Misuzu0614
"I'm a careless what?" Mitsuki yelled slightly, at the brink of tears.

....just careless- he set her back down-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm
ed was already back at the outskirts of the town, heading to the small bar nerby, buing an bottle of montila... and filling another flask with his venom  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games