Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *looks at koi in disbelief* whoa! hear that mitsuki? he called us the 2 most strongest people he knew besides him and his sister!
mitsuki: hm? oh okay. *turns to ren* hey. im mitsuki. nice to meet you ren.
sora: mitsuki, now's not the time to make new friends! akey's in trouble.
mitsuki: say wha?! she is? i'll kill that damn yoshi!

Koi:*grabes Sora and Mitsuki's sholders and vanishes into his kingdom* What ever you do dont make eye contact unless they talk to you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm
" Wait. Did you hear that?" Leon heard someone saying Akey was in trouble."You guys. Akey is in trouble, I might go help." Leon smiles at them both.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:43 pm
mitsuki: you will? thats awesome!
sora: hey koi! this ren dude wants to help!
mitsuki: hey koi. whered yoshi take akey now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:44 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
"Shiro." Leon says sadly.Then Vincent sends a message to Tora's mind," He is your son..."Leon....don't ask i just found out.. and im a spirit. that body was my shell."

Tora turns to shirotora and walks to him and drops her sword than hugs him. "sorry i was gone for so long" she says stroking his hair. Shirotora hugs her back now crying. "its not that...but the fact....we thought you died"

" Yes we did..." Leon looks down sadly. " And there was no way to save you." Tears fly down Leon's face.

(sorry, getting lost in a book)
Shirotora lets go of Tora and she lets go of him. "now, lets get back to the dorms she well? a million years can make anyone hungery dont ya think?" Tora says picking up her katana. Shirotora nods.

Leon nods his head. He smiles. " Let's g-" He trips over a sword. Leon looks down at it and it's Vincent's. Leon picks it up and sheaths it on his back.

"heres a short cut" Tora hold the hilt of her sword than preforms a quck clean cut streght down opening a diminsional portal. "my blade can slice through diminsions and still cut a tamato." she says jokeingly.  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:44 pm
MickeyTenshi
" Wait. Did you hear that?" Leon heard someone saying Akey was in trouble."You guys. Akey is in trouble, I might go help." Leon smiles at them both.

Koi:*comes back* Leon help please?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
MickeyTenshi

" Yes we did..." Leon looks down sadly. " And there was no way to save you." Tears fly down Leon's face.

(sorry, getting lost in a book)
Shirotora lets go of Tora and she lets go of him. "now, lets get back to the dorms she well? a million years can make anyone hungery dont ya think?" Tora says picking up her katana. Shirotora nods.

Leon nods his head. He smiles. " Let's g-" He trips over a sword. Leon looks down at it and it's Vincent's. Leon picks it up and sheaths it on his back.

"heres a short cut" Tora hold the hilt of her sword than preforms a quck clean cut streght down opening a diminsional portal. "my blade can slice through diminsions and still cut a tamato." she says jokeingly.

Leon smiles. "I wonder what this one can do." Leon swings it and it blasts a darkness slash through the building. A part of the building collapses."I'l fix that." He says embarrased. sweatdrop  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm
mitsuki: *looks at koi* why not?
sora: yeah. why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm
"So Ren, you where gunna start the party without me?" I'm Ren's old friend from school.  

pwn u hurts bad

iiAngel of Death Temari

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: you will? thats awesome!
sora: hey koi! this ren dude wants to help!
mitsuki: hey koi. whered yoshi take akey now?

Koi:Well i checked the hostpital wich is the scaryest place as hell! But he is going to get her well p-pregnate *shivers*  
"I'm not a dude. Kinimaru? Is that you? For real!?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

"Sure, I will." Leon turns to Tora and Shirotora." I got to go , see you." He hugs Tora and Shirotora. "Don't slice the table in half Tora." He says jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:48 pm
Misuzu0614

*looks down* well lions dont like wolves anymore sence they attaked us a long time ago they sense ya'll no eye contect  

iiAngel of Death Temari

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:48 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
"I'm not a dude. Kinimaru? Is that you? For real!?"

"Of course, i couldn't leave you alone." *Stares blankly at ppl in room*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

*looks down* well lions dont like wolves anymore sence they attaked us a long time ago they sense ya'll no eye contect

Leon stares wide-eyed. "I should'nt have done this then" He goes back into human form."Heh heh."  

MickeyTenshi

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 pm
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

"Sure, I will." Leon turns to Tora and Shirotora." I got to go , see you." He hugs Tora and Shirotora. "Don't slice the table in half Tora." He says jokingly.

*grabes shoulder and takes him to his kindom* welcome to my kingdom  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games