Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 pm
((g2g))  
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
"I'm a careless what?" Mitsuki yelled slightly, at the brink of tears.

....just careless- he set her back down-

Shun sighed in releif as he sat back down next to Nemu. "Thanks." He said happily to Sev then looked at Mitsuki. "You alright?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki stood there, holding back the tears that were about to spill. She looked like a lost puppy..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki stood there, holding back the tears that were about to spill. She looked like a lost puppy..

-he put one finger under her eye-.....if you cry, im gonna wipe them away pretty fast-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

(Bye nothing)
Shun stood up and heanded her a hanskerchief. "Here you go." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

-he put one finger under her eye-.....if you cry, im gonna wipe them away pretty fast-
She took the handkerchief Shun handed her and stuffed it into her pocket. She looked at Sev and smiled sadly."How are you gonna do that?" As tears started to leak out of her eyes.
(bye notingles!!)  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:40 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

She took the handkerchief Shun handed her and stuffed it into her pocket. She looked at Sev and smiled sadly."How are you gonna do that?" As tears started to leak out of her eyes.
(bye notingles!!)

-he smiled, and quickly wiped away the tears- like that  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

(bye notingles!!)

Mitsuki laughed weakly, as more tears spilled onto her face. "I'm so sorry. I'm such a wimp," she whispered softly.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:46 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

(bye notingles!!)

Mitsuki laughed weakly, as more tears spilled onto her face. "I'm so sorry. I'm such a wimp," she whispered softly.

"No your not Mituski." Shun said, ruffling her hair. "Your one of the strongest girls I know."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

(bye notingles!!)

-he smiled- no your not, every one cries, its our way of knowing we still feel....we still have emotions, we may think "this sucks, to cry, im so weak" but infact....its the single greatest thing most people have.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:53 pm
"Thanks you guys..." Mitsuki started to cry, crying for everything and everyone. She wanted to release every hard feelings and burdens she had by crying. It was a long time since she last cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Shun smiled as he hugged her softly. "There there." shun said smiling as he still held her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Misuzu0614
"Thanks you guys..." Mitsuki started to cry, crying for everything and everyone. She wanted to release every hard feelings and burdens she had by crying. It was a long time since she last cried.

-sev, not evening knowing what he was doing, moved close, wrapping his arms around her, he placed her head on his shoulder- good, let it all out, holding in feelings...can have bad effects in the future  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm
racy was alone today. on a branch, looking at the horizon.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:03 pm
She was a bit surprised when Sev hugged her and blushed slightly. Mitsuki cried harder but her tears soon dried as she started to stop crying. As soon as she had stopped, she started to have hiccups.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games