Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm
Misuzu0614
She was a bit surprised when Sev hugged her and blushed slightly. Mitsuki cried harder but her tears soon dried as she started to stop crying. As soon as she had stopped, she started to have hiccups.

Shun smiled and gave her a bottle of water. "Here." shun said, he then saw Racy on the branch and waved.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm
Misuzu0614
She was a bit surprised when Sev hugged her and blushed slightly. Mitsuki cried harder but her tears soon dried as she started to stop crying. As soon as she had stopped, she started to have hiccups.

-sev let go, and chuckled- interesting...hiccups..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun smiled and gave her a bottle of water. "Here." shun said, he then saw Racy on the branch and waved.
racy saw shun, but looked away. she felt somewhat sad inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

"It... *hiccup* is?" Mitsuki asked him as she took the bottle of water Shun handed her and drank.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun tilted his head then looked at Sev and Mitsuki. "I'll be right back." He said and went to Racy. "Hey Racy." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

"It... *hiccup* is?" Mitsuki asked him as she took the bottle of water Shun handed her and drank.

yes.........i just........think its funny -he snickers, then laughs loudly as she hicked again-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:15 pm
As she finished drinking the hiccups continued. "I'm glad... *hiccup* that you're having *hiccup* fun..." She said, smiling cutely up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:16 pm
Misuzu0614
As she finished drinking the hiccups continued. "I'm glad... *hiccup* that you're having *hiccup* fun..." She said, smiling cutely up at him.

-he smirked, as his face turned a tad red- dont look at me like that, its too cute ><  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun tilted his head then looked at Sev and Mitsuki. "I'll be right back." He said and went to Racy. "Hey Racy." He said smiling.
racy looked at shun then quickly smiled a small grin, and looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
She giggled, blushing slightly and smiled. "Okay. If you say so." Her hiccups had finally stopped.  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Misuzu0614
She giggled, blushing slightly and smiled. "Okay. If you say so." Her hiccups had finally stopped.

-he sat down, his legs hanging over the side, then suddenly layed backwards-..........such a nice day...tempered with friends...family....and evidently....one cute girl- he smirked at Misuzu-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

-he sat down, his legs hanging over the side, then suddenly layed backwards-..........such a nice day...tempered with friends...family....and evidently....one cute girl- he smirked at Misuzu-
Mitsuki blushed a deep red and layed beside him. "Yeah. It's been such a busy day."  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki blushed a deep red and layed beside him. "Yeah. It's been such a busy day."

tell me about it, fighting....keeping the family entertained  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Racy?" shun asked as he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Racy?" shun asked as he tilted his head.
racy looked at shun again and sighed. "yes?" she said kinda tired.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games