Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm
Shun scooted a bit closer to Nemu as he took her hand and smiled as he rubbed the back of it siftly. "So what would you like to do Nemu. I'm game for whatever it is." Shun said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 pm
(g2g now.. gudbye!)  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 pm
Misuzu0614
(g2g now.. gudbye!)

(sadness, i never got to have sev tell her how he feels T-T)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm
blessedheart
Shun scooted a bit closer to Nemu as he took her hand and smiled as he rubbed the back of it siftly. "So what would you like to do Nemu. I'm game for whatever it is." Shun said smiling.

no........you dont like the things i do.......i just want to be with you  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
(g2g now.. gudbye!)

(sadness, i never got to have sev tell her how he feels T-T)

Dang it. Bye Mizu sad )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head as he looked at Nemu. "When have I ever said I never liked the things you do?" Shun asked, confused.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:10 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head as he looked at Nemu. "When have I ever said I never liked the things you do?" Shun asked, confused.

no...those things, the way i act when im kidding around...but sometimes, im...not kidding.........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

no...those things, the way i act when im kidding around...but sometimes, im...not kidding.........

"Oh." Shun said as he blushed. He looked at Nemu and smiled as he put her in his lap. "I don't dislike when you do those things. I'm just a little embarrassed cause I don't know how to respond." Shun stated as he blushed. "I want you to act like how you usually do and I'll do the same." Shun said happily as he kissed her hand softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh." Shun said as he blushed. He looked at Nemu and smiled as he put her in his lap. "I don't dislike when you do those things. I'm just a little embarrassed cause I don't know how to respond." Shun stated as he blushed. "I want you to act like how you usually do and I'll do the same." Shun said happily as he kissed her hand softly.

-she cuddled close to his chest, and kisses the nep of his neck- how....how are you always so reassuring?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she cuddled close to his chest, and kisses the nep of his neck- how....how are you always so reassuring?

Shun blushed a bit but smiled. "Not sure. I think I inhrated that from my dad. He always knew what to say to make me and Kiki change our minds." Shun said happily and he played with Nemu's fingers.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a bit but smiled. "Not sure. I think I inhrated that from my dad. He always knew what to say to make me and Kiki change our minds." Shun said happily and he played with Nemu's fingers.

-she cuddles close to him, tears in her eyes- shun....your possibly the best thing in my life.......my family is so concerned with my safety.....they can be a tad...over the top, but you....your thier for me, not just when im in danger  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she cuddles close to him, tears in her eyes- shun....your possibly the best thing in my life.......my family is so concerned with my safety.....they can be a tad...over the top, but you....your thier for me, not just when im in danger

Shun smiled as he wiped away her tears. "I'm happy just being by yor side Nemu." Shun said happily. Whether it be for danger or not. He loved Nemu and wanted to always be next to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he wiped away her tears. "I'm happy just being by yor side Nemu." Shun said happily. Whether it be for danger or not. He loved Nemu and wanted to always be next to her.

-she felt close to him, and smiled- shun.............thiers no one i love more then you...not now, not ever  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she felt close to him, and smiled- shun.............thiers no one i love more then you...not now, not ever

Shun smiled. "That goes triple for me." Shun said as he hugged her and kissed her gently on the lips.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled. "That goes triple for me." Shun said as he hugged her and kissed her gently on the lips.

-she kissed back, though hers was deeper, she wrapped her arms around him, and fell backwards, so he was on top of her, kissing him deeply- i love you so much shun...........  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games