Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:51 pm
Crenn
Krissim Klaw
Crenn
In a week, the b***h is back. Then the bitches clash crying
Bitches often do best in a home where they are the only one. If you must have more than one it is better to go with a male she can rule over... wait you aren't talking about dogs are you... well my comment still stands. rofl

Thanks, that brought a smile to my face. smile
Yay! My work here is done. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:23 am
*copys and pastes from livejournal*

Organizing a graduation dinner is kicking my a**. I got my announcements in Friday and all weekend I have done nothing but write letters to all of the family I'm sending the announcements to. My hand feels like its going to fall off, it sucks. >.< Along with that I need to know how much a dinner at Mori's is. I have been told 25 bucks but a website told me $10-$30.

Oh on another note my aunt May finally gave me a call back. I started talking with her and she just accused me of wanting her money; that the only reason I want her to show up is so I can get paid. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I want her to come so I can see her and work things out with her but, like so many people in my family all she knows is drama. I'm still going to send her one anyway with a letter explaining what I really want and how I feel. If she reads it good if she just throws it away or burns it at least I tried.  

Shadows sweet embrace

King Kento

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:45 am
Sunegami
So my boyfriend's parents are here visiting for the weekend; they got here around 8p last night. I like them, but I hate when they come here because we have to sleep on the futon while they get our bed. It annoys me that I get kicked out of my own bed, in my own house. xp

I was in a bad mood earlier today (partly because I hardly slept last night), and I didn't want to say anything to my boyfriend because I felt bad that I didn't want his parents here. He finally got me to talk about it, though, and admitted he didn't really want them here, either, but it's just until tomorrow afternoon.

I feel a little better now.

Why dont they sleep on the futon? Im confused about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 am
King Kento
Sunegami
So my boyfriend's parents are here visiting for the weekend; they got here around 8p last night. I like them, but I hate when they come here because we have to sleep on the futon while they get our bed. It annoys me that I get kicked out of my own bed, in my own house. xp

I was in a bad mood earlier today (partly because I hardly slept last night), and I didn't want to say anything to my boyfriend because I felt bad that I didn't want his parents here. He finally got me to talk about it, though, and admitted he didn't really want them here, either, but it's just until tomorrow afternoon.

I feel a little better now.

Why don't they sleep on the futon? I'm confused about this.

Basically because his mom has a lot of back problems. She's a vet tech, so she has to lift dogs all the time and such. The futon is a lot harder than our bed, so we acquiesce to them when they visit because we're younger and can handle it better than they can. Or something. I dunno. whee

EDIT: In other news, I went to the oral surgeon this morning for a consultation about getting my wisdom teeth removed-- something that is years overdue. I've got the surgery scheduled for June 19th, and I'm actually kind of looking forward to it, because it means an end to the problems they've been giving me for way too long.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:12 pm
My easter was pretty uneventful.

Got a job and am already considering quitting. I hate the job...They tricked me and s**t and half the time I'm not getting paid.

Also its been annoying cause our "roommate" is to have moved out by now and he won't and all I want is to spend a nice night, on the couch, cuddled with my hubby, watching movies while our daughter sleeps undisturbed. But that hasn't been able to cause he comes in and is loud and thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm
hex_xombie
My easter was pretty uneventful.

Got a job and am already considering quitting. I hate the job...They tricked me and s**t and half the time I'm not getting paid.

Also its been annoying cause our "roommate" is to have moved out by now and he won't and all I want is to spend a nice night, on the couch, cuddled with my hubby, watching movies while our daughter sleeps undisturbed. But that hasn't been able to cause he comes in and is loud and thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread....

What's the job?  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:53 pm
While I was at work, my mom and step-dad gave our dog to the shelter. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:04 pm
Uhm wow that really sucks, did you know they were going to do that? sad  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:08 pm
Krissim Klaw
Uhm wow that really sucks, did you know they were going to do that? sad

Not really...Mom mentioned thinking about it since his numerous behavioral problems have been getting worse instead of better, but I wasn't aware that I was going to go to work today and come back to a dogless house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:14 pm
That's really tough. I can't imagine either of my parents getting rid of one of the animals without telling me. Was it a no kill shelter at the very least? I remember you talking about having problems with him, but it sounded like your family didn't have the money or the time to properly raise a young dog, especially a breed with so much energy.  

Krissim Klaw

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:16 pm
If someone's lifting dogs and that's giving them back problems, some back exercises and instruction in proper lifting technique would probably be useful.

I would say "dogs aren't that heavy", but maybe I'm just a freak for my size. I thought women tended to have (pound for pound) more core body strength...? That's really what saves you from back problems down the road, not fast-twitch muscle in your upper body.

Krissim Klaw
Crenn
In a week, the b***h is back. Then the bitches clash crying
Bitches often do best in a home where they are the only one. If you must have more than one it is better to go with a male she can rule over... wait you aren't talking about dogs are you... well my comment still stands. rofl

Speaking of dogs, mine are twin sisters and they seem to do okay with each other, and with other dogs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:28 pm
Shaviv

Speaking of dogs, mine are twin sisters and they seem to do okay with each other, and with other dogs.
Litter mates often get along pretty good when raised together regardless. My statement was more of a joke/blanket statement to begin with though. Your average dog whether female or male will be able to adjust and get along with other dog members of either sex. Still same sex pairs are more likely to have issues than those of opposite sexes. I often find that two females can be the worst when that sort of issue pops up. They are just more serious about such matters than most males seem to be.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:37 pm
Krissim Klaw
That's really tough. I can't imagine either of my parents getting rid of one of the animals without telling me. Was it a no kill shelter at the very least? I remember you talking about having problems with him, but it sounded like your family didn't have the money or the time to properly raise a young dog, especially a breed with so much energy.

It was an Animal Rescue League. I think a lot of the problem was that he got bored, which is why he destroyed everything. We also need a way to burn off his energy, because he seems to have a limitless supply. Though, I wish we knew his breed before we adopted him.
Anyway, my mom just informed me that we can go pick him up if I pay to get him trained.

I have no idea if I can afford that or if it will even help. I don't know what to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:55 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shaviv

Litter mates often get along pretty good when raised together regardless. My statement was more of a joke/blanket statement to begin with though. Your average dog whether female or male will be able to adjust and get along with other dog members of either sex. Still same sex pairs are more likely to have issues than those of opposite sexes. I often find that two females can be the worst when that sort of issue pops up. They are just more serious about such matters than most males seem to be.

the only issue about getting two dogs from the same litter is that they bond more closely to each other than to the person. But we have two female adult dogs and they have had their share of dominance struggles  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:41 am
Af Mas
I got in an accident. Was visiting a friend. As I was coming home, I was going down an icy road, about a block away from an intersection, this person in front of me stopped WAY before the intersection, in the middle of the road. I couldn't steer out of the way, I couldn't stop, I just hit them

Geez. I hope everyone is ok. Scary.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games