Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:05 am
******** THOUGHT YOU DIED.

I WAS TOTALLY TALKING ABOUT YOU A FEW DAYS AGO TOO.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 am
Eeeeeh pretty much died off the internet for a bit. Getting back into it bit by bit since my workload's getting a bit lighter.

Oh yeah, pmed a tutorial/resourcethingy to abr guild.  

Cholesan

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 am
Lol, why'd you do that? You're a mod, you coulda done it. :B

Unless you're too lazy. D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:34 am
Lost the pass to poor abry, gonna look for it later Dx  

Cholesan

dark_ninjurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm
stare question  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:08 pm
Hey ninjurai, what are you? Are you like..blackormexicannnn..? or just really really dark?

Gawd I bet you're not even gonna get this because you always come in here every once in a while just to post some crazy emoticons.

The next time I see you post an emoticon without answering me I'm gonna PM this CRUCIAL question to you and you won't hear the end of it!! FUFUFUHAAHAAHAAAAA  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:16 am
biggrin the sticky abr is so pretty now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 am
Oh man, I totally forgot about the Sticky again.

Also, I'm gonna be on hiatus because Gaia's boring and everyone else is on hiatus, and also Spiderman 3 is coming out and GOSH I'm gonna be busy as hell at my job at AMC Theaters.

Well, I'll prolly have the time to pop in like I always do, so I don't know what the point was of me calling on Hiatus. lawl.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:26 am
WHAT THE ******** DUDE! *Flail*

DAMNIT, DRUNKEN!
they might reply to your pointless post (CAUSE THEY ALWAYS DO AND YOU KNOW IT gonk ) and then ill have to clean up that s**t again when they go on a spam rampage about it!

Ill be so pissed if that happens again and you are the one who starts it! mad domokun

you know better!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:49 am
DrunkenStyle
Hey ninjurai, what are you? Are you like..blackormexicannnn..? or just really really dark?

Gawd I bet you're not even gonna get this because you always come in here every once in a while just to post some crazy emoticons.

The next time I see you post an emoticon without answering me I'm gonna PM this CRUCIAL question to you and you won't hear the end of it!! FUFUFUHAAHAAHAAAAA

*snerk*
oh so true! xDDDD
You are one crazy due =D
and I like it<3 the true spirit of the ABR |D

Pinumbra

dark_ninjurai

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:00 am
I'm black........ stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:00 am
Don't worry DS is like the biggest rasict I know ^_~  

ExTERmINATION

dark_ninjurai

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:28 am
oh I don't care too much about what alot of people have to say........so it doesn't matter to me........besides........I know people who are way more racist than that......... stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Yay ninjurai responded.

And no, Ex is just joking. XD

I was wondering if you were BLACK because you draw yourself DARK, yet your hair isn't black and nappy in the Artist Royale. So I was wondering if you were mixed or just a dark-skinnded person.

EDIT: OR MAYBE you're not following the rules of the Artist BR by NOT drawing your REAL self by drawing nothing to what you really look like?

@Ragtime: WHATCHOUTALKINBOUT,WILLIS?

Everyone there's actually drawing and s**t as far as I know. I don't have to deal with reading 43095834098 posts of people drawing themselves beating up the same spammer. xD  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:13 pm
DrunkenStyle
Yay ninjurai responded.

And no, Ex is just joking. XD

I was wondering if you were BLACK because you draw yourself DARK, yet your hair isn't black and nappy in the Artist Royale. So I was wondering if you were mixed or just a dark-skinnded person.

EDIT: OR MAYBE you're not following the rules of the Artist BR by NOT drawing your REAL self by drawing nothing to what you really look like?

@Ragtime: WHATCHOUTALKINBOUT,WILLIS?

Everyone there's actually drawing and s**t as far as I know. I don't have to deal with reading 43095834098 posts of people drawing themselves beating up the same spammer. xD

When you gonna respond to my post dude?  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games