Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a bit but smiled. "Not sure. I think I inhrated that from my dad. He always knew what to say to make me and Kiki change our minds." Shun said happily and he played with Nemu's fingers.

-she cuddles close to him, tears in her eyes- shun....your possibly the best thing in my life.......my family is so concerned with my safety.....they can be a tad...over the top, but you....your thier for me, not just when im in danger

Shun smiled as he wiped away her tears. "I'm happy just being by yor side Nemu." Shun said happily. Whether it be for danger or not. He loved Nemu and wanted to always be next to her.

-she felt close to him, and smiled- shun.............thiers no one i love more then you...not now, not ever

Shun smiled. "That goes triple for me." Shun said as he hugged her and kissed her gently on the lips.

-she kissed back, though hers was deeper, she wrapped her arms around him, and fell backwards, so he was on top of her, kissing him deeply- i love you so much shun...........

Shun blushed and smiled happily. "I love you too Nemu." He said, kissing her again as he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he wiped away her tears. "I'm happy just being by yor side Nemu." Shun said happily. Whether it be for danger or not. He loved Nemu and wanted to always be next to her.

-she felt close to him, and smiled- shun.............thiers no one i love more then you...not now, not ever

Shun smiled. "That goes triple for me." Shun said as he hugged her and kissed her gently on the lips.

-she kissed back, though hers was deeper, she wrapped her arms around him, and fell backwards, so he was on top of her, kissing him deeply- i love you so much shun...........

Shun blushed and smiled happily. "I love you too Nemu." He said, kissing her again as he closed his eyes.

-she rolled over so, he was beside her- dont want mayun to come in again with his pervy mind, do we ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she rolled over so, he was beside her- dont want mayun to come in again with his pervy mind, do we ^^

"Oh right." Shun said blushing. He held her close and nuzzled her lightly. "I think I'm getting better at being more brave when I do this to you." Shun said happily, kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh right." Shun said blushing. He held her close and nuzzled her lightly. "I think I'm getting better at being more brave when I do this to you." Shun said happily, kissing her cheek.

i dont care if your brave, long as your you, and your comfortable, im fine, cuz its you, and you love me ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

i dont care if your brave, long as your you, and your comfortable, im fine, cuz its you, and you love me ^^

Shun laughed and nodded. "I'm comfortable. Just telling you what I think." Shun said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun laughed and nodded. "I'm comfortable. Just telling you what I think." Shun said smiling.

then do that, just promise you'll never change, how you are right now is the best anything i could ask for from you-now sure if she was making sense anymore, she smiled, and giggles unsurely-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

then do that, just promise you'll never change, how you are right now is the best anything i could ask for from you-now sure if she was making sense anymore, she smiled, and giggles unsurely-

Shun chuckled a bit and smiled. "I'll never change so you do the same." Shun said happily, holding her tight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun chuckled a bit and smiled. "I'll never change so you do the same." Shun said happily, holding her tight.

i promise, i never planned on changing, but overall, i never will now, cuz this is the way you like me, and i want to make you happy ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

i promise, i never planned on changing, but overall, i never will now, cuz this is the way you like me, and i want to make you happy ^^

Shun smiled then thought of something and looked at her. "Would you mind if I change one thing about me?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled then thought of something and looked at her. "Would you mind if I change one thing about me?" He asked curiously.

tell me, and ill decide? -she giggled-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Its not a big change just me changing from a neko human to a neko half vampire." Shun said as he smiled. He has decided to let Nemu change him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Its not a big change just me changing from a neko human to a neko half vampire." Shun said as he smiled. He has decided to let Nemu change him.

-she smiled, and her jaw dropped- YOU MEAN IT!?- she jumped forward, and kissed him deeply-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:03 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and her jaw dropped- YOU MEAN IT!?- she jumped forward, and kissed him deeply-

Shun was surpised and blushed, "N-nemu..can't breath.." Shun stated, losing oxygen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:06 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun was surpised and blushed, "N-nemu..can't breath.." Shun stated, losing oxygen.

-she pulled out of the kiss, and sat up, striking a almost horrifyingly innocent face- oops.......sorry shun  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she pulled out of the kiss, and sat up, striking a almost horrifyingly innocent face- oops.......sorry shun

Shun smiled, face a bit flushed and sat up. "Its okay. Lets try again, but I'll start this time." Shun said as he cupped her cheek and kissed her softly.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games