Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_ninjurai

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:53 pm
stare question ((like your siggy))

heart heart heart TEE HEE YOU GUYS I'M THE HAPPIEST BOY EVUARRR TEEHEEEHEEHEEHE YAAAY HUGGIES FOR EVERYONE! BERRIES AND CREAM, BERRIES AND CREAM! heart heart heart
3nodding blaugh xd smile biggrin
heart heart heart TEE HEE HEE!! DRUNKEN, I'M SO GAY FOR YOU~~ LET'S PICK DAISIES IN THE FIELD AND PUT THEM IN MY CORNROWS HEEHEHE heart heart heart

The Pie: /postrapeHURHURURHRUHUR

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:34 pm
ninjurai1
DrunkenStyle
Yay ninjurai responded.

And no, Ex is just joking. XD

I was wondering if you were BLACK because you draw yourself DARK, yet your hair isn't black and nappy in the Artist Royale. So I was wondering if you were mixed or just a dark-skinnded person.

EDIT: OR MAYBE you're not following the rules of the Artist BR by NOT drawing your REAL self by drawing nothing to what you really look like?

@Ragtime: WHATCHOUTALKINBOUT,WILLIS?

Everyone there's actually drawing and s**t as far as I know. I don't have to deal with reading 43095834098 posts of people drawing themselves beating up the same spammer. xD

or thats just how I draw regardless of how I want it to look.......it just so happens thats the style I have............I virtually do look like that........ stare

You have spiky short non-black non-nappy hair?

Are you sure you're not mixed? ;D

Because Zen is black, and he draws himself with cornrows. That's how I know he's black. BLACK ATTACK. I totally wanted to say that out of nowhere.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:42 pm
DrunkenStyle
ninjurai1
DrunkenStyle
Yay ninjurai responded.

I was wondering if you were BLACK because you draw yourself DARK, yet your hair isn't black and nappy in the Artist Royale. So I was wondering if you were mixed or just a dark-skinnded person.

EDIT: OR MAYBE you're not following the rules of the Artist BR by NOT drawing your REAL self by drawing nothing to what you really look like?

Everyone there's actually drawing and s**t as far as I know. I don't have to deal with reading 43095834098 posts of people drawing themselves beating up the same spammer. xD

or thats just how I draw regardless of how I want it to look.......it just so happens thats the style I have............I virtually do look like that........ stare

Because Zen is black, and he draws himself with cornrows. That's how I know he's black. BLACK ATTACK. I totally wanted to say that out of nowhere.

Either that or draw myself with a ridiculously hugesmall p***s, so small that it's actually concave, and that would just be mean wrong.

DrunkenStyle: POSTRAPE.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:47 am
Pie, that is so your mannerisms. xD

Also, Spiderman 3 was alright. Good s**t, but not up to my expectationsss~  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:20 am
gonk i want a postrape !!

*illustrated :3*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:36 am
DrunkenStyle
ninjurai1
DrunkenStyle
Yay ninjurai responded.

actually..........I do have REALLY short spiky hair.........I'm too lazy to try shading it in cause I know it would not look right.........or atleast not the way I want it to............and it does NOT have to be nappy to be black........... stare  

dark_ninjurai

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:40 am
I didn't mean black as in black person, I meant black as in black COLOR, as in "Hey ninjurai your hair isn't very blackCOLORED" And I didn't know black people and straight hair too. Unless you permed it. PICS PLEASE?

EDIT: Oh you just didn't fill it in with color. I get it. No wonder it wasn't black. Anyway, I WANNA SEE YOUR STRAIGHT SPIKY HAIR.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:47 am
Sewing takes such looooooong time.... x_x  

Majaroni

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:34 pm
********, YOU GUYS!!! I FINALLY GET THE GUILDNAME THINGIE. HAHAHAHAH OH GAWD I'M SO LAYM.

Also.

I saw Hot Fuzz.

Also.

Saturday is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY.

Also.

I'm gonna see Spiderman 3 on Wednesday. I was gonna see it today, but it turns out it doesn't come out until tomorrow here... Wtfsrsly.

Also.

Whipped cream.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:53 pm
Spiderman 3 was alllllllllllllllright.

Spiderman dies in this movie by the way.

Sandman kills him.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:57 pm
And Mary Jane turns out to be Michael Jackson, right?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:58 pm
No, but good guess.

I was joking how black suit Spidey was emo because of the rain scene and s**t.

And then the movie gives Peter Parker emo bangs.

I laughed hysterically at my prediction.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:07 am
screw the Spiderman movie I'm gone to see 28 Weeks Later.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:45 am
mmmm spidey 3 was not to shabby

P.S. I'm back in the country ladies '_^  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Cholesan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:43 pm
:0!
Where'd you go travel?

Ex: agreed. It'd be so cool if 28 was on imax too @ _@  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games