Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Sub had ditched the others after he finished interrogating the thug they had captured back at the Underground Path. Why did he? He wanted to write up a report on the information gathered before he forgot about it, that and he had a hunch on where it was all coming from and wished to check up on his hunch before his Snagems were forced into a risky situation. For now, he was down in the lab with GRAY's server, scanning over police reports from the Celadon Police Department database, only those disclosed to the public, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:14 pm
Normally, Sol's group would be fine without bringing matters up, but quietness could get to anyone. Sol himself was still at it in trying to fully understand Bagon's capabilities, as well as a way to try and get it to open up even slightly. In turn, this resulted in Cera floating all over the place, utterly disappointed at the fact that the headquarters might as well have been a ghost town.

As she wound up near the lab in the process, her voice could easily be heard; if not by sheer volume, then it just being that empty. "Oi, if everyone's moved out, maybe give a notice!? It's so quiet here even Ammy's being noisy!"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:24 pm
Sub was startled by Cera's sudden outburst, unable to make out her words he jumped up to his feet and set off to find what all the commotion was about. The man would soon find the tiny pink thing, floating about the building, ranting about something, which was odd for the normally docile creature. "What's got your fur in a knot? Aren't you suppose to be as happy as you are disgustingly pink?" He asked the talking Mew.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:40 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was startled by Cera's sudden outburst, unable to make out her words he jumped up to his feet and set off to find what all the commotion was about. The man would soon find the tiny pink thing, floating about the building, ranting about something, which was odd for the normally docile creature. "What's got your fur in a knot? Aren't you suppose to be as happy as you are disgustingly pink?" He asked the talking Mew.
"I'm sorry, I forgot to pick up a bundle of happy the last time I went out." She said in a tone that could've sounded happy. If it wasn't for the sarcasm dripping by the bucketful. Luckily, the tone was quickly dropped afterward. "Things have been a lot more quiet than usual, and I dun think it's because everyone's busy... um, is everything alright in there? You've kinda been in there a while..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm
Darksol88
"I'm sorry, I forgot to pick up a bundle of happy the last time I went out." She said in a tone that could've sounded happy. If it wasn't for the sarcasm dripping by the bucketful. Luckily, the tone was quickly dropped afterward. "Things have been a lot more quiet than usual, and I dun think it's because everyone's busy... um, is everything alright in there? You've kinda been in there a while..."

Sub scoffed at the tiny pink cat's sarcasm, if she wanted to be more obvious about it she would need a bright neon sign. Instead of responding to the sarcasm the man just shrugged it off and proceeded to answer her question concerning his affairs within the lab as of late, and the quiet atmosphere around the building. "It has been quiet, I admit. Maybe everyone is at Undella Town on vacation or something. Doesn't sound like a bad idea, I must admit..." He said, his voice trailing off as he considered the prospect of vacationing in Undella Town, but his mind had a funny way of snatching him back to reality painfully quick. "As for the lab, I've just been doing some reading is all. Reading of police reports that is, from Celadon. I want to know more about this Team Rocket group we encountered back at the Underground Path."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:55 pm
"Yeah, well, much as I wouldn't mind a trip to the beach there either, there's kinda other matters." Cera commented. "And they've been an issue lately, haven't they? Did you find anything out?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:01 pm
"It's not what I did find, rather it's what I didn't." The Snagem leader declared in a most cryptic way. "All reports of criminal activity at the Game Corner were investigated and allegedly closed without incident. Furthermore, there is absolutely no record of black clad criminals having ever existed in Celadon City, when we can see for a fact from the Underground Path that they've established themselves well in the city. Makes me wonder if this Team Rocket hasn't already infiltrated the ranks of the Celadon Police Department and now have free reign of the entire city." He pondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:14 pm
"Uuugh, if they have, they're taking notes from Cipher." She really didn't care to remember what took place in Unova. "If there were more around, we could probably send a few to do a little undercover work or something."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:25 pm
"That we could." Sub said in agreement to Cera. "Though this Team Rocket appears to be different from Cipher already, if my assumption is correct, Team Rocket seems to be out for profit. Though I suppose it's hard to make assumptions right now, considering we barely know anything about the thugs." He said with a hefty sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:29 pm
SubonicXP
"That we could." Sub said in agreement to Cera. "Though this Team Rocket appears to be different from Cipher already, if my assumption is correct, Team Rocket seems to be out for profit. Though I suppose it's hard to make assumptions right now, considering we barely know anything about the thugs." He said with a hefty sigh.
"Still wouldn't hurt to do a little snooping, even if they are different." Cera remarked, though them being out for profit was at least a little better than Cipher's usual stance. But not by much.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:36 pm
Kaya materialized in the middle of Snagem, seemingly out of nowhere, shoulders sagging as he untied the strings of an apron bound around his middle. "Oi vey. They're gonna kill me if they have me doing this all the time...." He groaned, kicking off his shoes beside the couch before he sat down, rubbing his aching feet for a few moments.

It didn't take long before he caught on to the sounds of people and climbed to his feet, wandering off in search of the source. It didn't take too long before he found Sub talking to a creature he'd only ever heard of in myth and legend. "So who's the care bear cousin?" He asked of Sub, cracking a grin despite his layers of exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 pm
"True very t- Kaya?" Sub said as he turned to face the man who suddenly appeared from thin air. "Care bear cousin? You mean this thing?" He said as he pointed to Cera. "This abomination unto Arceus is Cera, a Mew, she's with Sol. Honestly she is probably the only pink thing which I can prevent myself from attempting to maul...barely at times."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 pm
Reno and Leslie fell to the ground near the rest of the group, the Teleport somehow managing to have a time delay from the rest of the others. Pushing Leslie off of him, Reno soon found Church flitting about in front of his eyes before disappearing into his SNAG, a single number appearing on the display with the dial button lighting up. Simply walking over to Sub, he placed the SNAG out at full extension of his arm. "Mind trackin' this number down? Considering it was appearified by Church and likely from the attempted explosive trigger, I doubt after I dial it that it will be easily traced." Reno requested of their leader, quietly directing Church to sneak onto the main servers for their computer to preferably get some information on this Team Rocket. GRAY was likely to throw a fit in a minute, but getting the AI's attention would accomplish the same results.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:54 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Kaya materialized in the middle of Snagem, seemingly out of nowhere, shoulders sagging as he untied the strings of an apron bound around his middle. "Oi vey. They're gonna kill me if they have me doing this all the time...." He groaned, kicking off his shoes beside the couch before he sat down, rubbing his aching feet for a few moments.

It didn't take long before he caught on to the sounds of people and climbed to his feet, wandering off in search of the source. It didn't take too long before he found Sub talking to a creature he'd only ever heard of in myth and legend. "So who's the care bear cousin?" He asked of Sub, cracking a grin despite his layers of exhaustion.
"...You're comparing me to some old cutesy thing for 3-year-olds that probably hasn't been around since I was that age?" Cera's tail twitched as she asked that. A pink cat thing, she might be. Probably couldn't deny the cuteness factor either, but she wasn't about to humor that one right now. "And it's not like I asked to be pink... not that I mind it or anything. But what Sub said's right, mostly."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:40 pm
SubonicXP
"True very t- Kaya?" Sub said as he turned to face the man who suddenly appeared from thin air. "Care bear cousin? You mean this thing?" He said as he pointed to Cera. "This abomination unto Arceus is Cera, a Mew, she's with Sol. Honestly she is probably the only pink thing which I can prevent myself from attempting to maul...barely at times."

"Ah, I see." Kaya replied to Sub, though after a moment, he had to sigh and look at Cera. "Don't get your tail in a twist. I was making a joke." Maybe he was just bad at things like that?  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games