Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:07 pm
hex_xombie
Actually just my hubby is on the lease. We took this guy in when he was kicked out of his other place due to my husband. That was about a year ago. Since then the guy hasn't kept a job or anything :< But we just officially kicked him out so things should be good. Plus Wrestlamania is on tonight ^^ Woot! ^^

Glad you guys took care of what needed to be done  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:22 pm
Ahhh..... fun fun fun....

My mother and sister were due back home today but it's going to be delayed slightly since my sisters has collapsed at the airport and is now en route to the hospital. Maybe she's allergic to Australia?  

Hunter Morda

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:34 pm
Had a bit of a close call today. My dad and me were going to go to the bookstore and a few other places. As usual Kirby was not happy to see me go being the little velcro baby he is. He can always tell when I'm leaving the house to go somewhere versus just stepping out the door for a minute to throw out trash or get the mail. Well I told him I would be back soon, and left him waiting at the door with my mom. My dad and me got in the car and we ended up talking about something for a minute or two while I adjusted all the mirrors since I hadn't been the last one to drive.

I was just starting to back up when I heard my mom yelling. She came running out of the door and into the garage (the car I was driving was parked right in front of the garage) At first I thought she wanted to tell us to get her something or stop somewhere, but then I made out the word DOG! That's when out of the corner of my eye I saw Kirby running along the side of the car. I opened the door and he immediatly came running over like DON'T LEAVE ME! I thought he must have bolted out when she went to tell us something, but it turned out he had hopped out the kitty door that leads into the garage. My mom had just caught sight of his tail as he went racing through in an effort to getting to me.

The kitty door was originally put in for an inside outdoor cat my parents had years and years ago. Occasionally our cat Picasso uses it to go in the garage (he is an indoor cat only) Normally we would lock it when not in use, but apparently my dad hasn't been locking it lately because the car isn't in the garage because we are cleaning out the den and a lot of stuff is just sitting in there. If the cat were to be out there you would see him and be able to shoo him inside before opening the garage so my dad has been leaving him with unlimited use to the garage.

Despite the fact it has been like that for months, Kirby has never gone through the kitty door on his own. A couple times with much coaxing on the opposite end with treats I got him to scoot through while I held it open, but there was no way I could see him going through it without a lot of training since he hates ducking his head through closed spaces and hates things touching him and swinging objects. I can't believe he was so motivated to get to me he braved his fear.

It was a good thing mom caught him sneaking out. Although Kirby is car smart enough not to have gotten hit while I was backing out, with as short as he is a nine pounds we might have never saw he was running around and drove off and no one would know he was out. God forbid he would have tried to follow us in the car and ended out on the major highway that is right outside of our neighborhood. @__@;;

Needless to say my dad will be making sure to lock the kitty door when not in use at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Glad to hear your dog is ok. Seems it was a close shave ^-^;

Also in other personal news.

GAH!!!!!!

Just got called by "The Comedy Club" which I applied for a job at last night. They've asked me to come into an interview. I'll be going in on Thursday for it. Wish me luck! I just wish I'd stop shaking.  

Hunter Morda

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Hunter Morda
Glad to hear your dog is ok. Seems it was a close shave ^-^;

Also in other personal news.

GAH!!!!!!

Just got called by "The Comedy Club" which I applied for a job at last night. They've asked me to come into an interview. I'll be going in on Thursday for it. Wish me luck! I just wish I'd stop shaking.
Good luck!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:27 pm
I miss having a dog...  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:05 am
I'm home from Texas! Flew back from visiting Grandma in Lancaster yesterday (she's alright, but she's playing the martyr again and not cooperating with the physical therapists), and I slept most of the day when I got home. Traveling is really exhausting. xp

I had fun in Texas, though. I love spending time with my mom. heart She bought me new jeans, too, which is good because my older ones have holes in the inner thighs. It's bad. whee

I also went to work with her Friday (she works for Southwest Airlines, it's very cool) and helped her re-upholster an ugly-a** chair in her office. Despite neither of us actually knowing what we were doing, it turned out really nice. Moral of the story: staple guns are fun. xd

I also got my hours for work; I have ~14 hours a week-- AND Saturdays off! Glee! whee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:01 pm
I quit that slave labor job. Now I'm trying for a job at Taco Bell again or Dunkin Donuts. Its fast food but at least I'll get a steady pay check. Two weeks at the job I'm leaving and no paycheck cause appartently office work doesn't count.  

hex_xombie

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:39 pm
hex_xombie
I quit that slave labor job. Now I'm trying for a job at Taco Bell again or Dunkin Donuts. Its fast food but at least I'll get a steady pay check. Two weeks at the job I'm leaving and no paycheck cause appartently office work doesn't count.

No Starbucks around you?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:13 pm
So, I damaged some tendon in my elbow, probably by carrying a five year old under my arm yesterday. But, I ignored it today and went about my work as usual; lifting all kinds of kids many times throughout my day. I regret doing so. crying
Also, my step-dad said it looks like I have tonsillitis because my tonsils are all red and swollen, plus I have a fever. Explains my sore throat and possibly my extreme tiredness lately.

So, I feel absolutely fantastic. biggrin  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:15 pm
Very congrats, Hex.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 pm
********, my tablet pen has ran away. I haven't touched my tablet in weeks and suddenly the pen is just not there. stare  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shiro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:13 am
shoki_de_nai
stare

maybe it went to pen island? :V  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:48 am
RandomSporkings
hex_xombie

No Starbucks around you?

Yeah but they are a pain in the a** to work for. You gotta fit a certain look and style.  

hex_xombie

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 am
Not funny!

My mom used Kirby to April Fools me. I was making breakfast and she started screaming about how he started to pee in the living room... and I fell for it. I swear for the last 5 days every morning I woke up and was like April 1st count down and then I woke up this morning and completely forgot. -__-

Meanwhile Kirby has been pouting all morning. I think he thought he got in trouble or something when she used him like that. Poor little sensitive fuzzle butt. Doesn't help that he goes to the vet today for his yearly shots/check up.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games