Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:34 pm
28 Weeks Later has been my dream, it's my top dream of movies. Zombies vs The Military, and this isn't the dumb British Military (luv the SAS) but it's the 82nd Airborne. I will be drooling and drooling some more.

Marshu: Get away from my country side damnit go back into the city!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:11 pm
spiderman 3 was good........though Venom went out like a punk in the end........how lame is getting blown up.........thats not what happened in the cartoon..........its obvious hes still alive........... stare

spoilers are white-text'd thanks to your neighbourhoodfriendly Cholesan who didn't watch spiderman 3 yet and is cursing her gift of instantaneous speed reading :'(  

dark_ninjurai

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:39 pm
I went to the american lands domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Ah cool! how was that?

PS- Any artists doing commissions I got lotsa gold and want a random commissiong thought I ask around here first.  

ExTERmINATION

MrGet

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:49 pm
I made my final post this week since I'm going to be busy for the next 3 days. I'd say go check it out before it falls off the edge of the sticky. eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:26 pm
ExTERmINATION
Ah cool! how was that?

PS- Any artists doing commissions I got lotsa gold and want a random commissiong thought I ask around here first.

I'll do a commission for you. Hell if you don't want that I can do other things for that gold. wink  

Zen Rider

dark_ninjurai

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:02 am
ninjurai1
spiderman 3 was good........though Venom went out like a punk in the end........how lame is getting blown up.........thats not what happened in the cartoon..........its obvious hes still alive........... stare

spoilers are white-text'd thanks to your neighbourhoodfriendly Cholesan who didn't watch spiderman 3 yet and is cursing her gift of instantaneous speed reading :'(

congradulations.........I didn't really spoil anything but whatever............... stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:03 am
geuss who I am ..... XD

stare

*roffels* nin you must love that emoticon so fierce > 3< and you did spoil quite abit 3nodding  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Pinumbra

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:28 am
ninjurai1
ninjurai1

congradulations.........I didn't really spoil anything but whatever............... stare

Gee, I dunno.
Giving away the end of a movie doesn't seem like a spoiler, does it?
8D LULZ.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:45 am
Pinumbra
ninjurai1
ninjurai1

Gee, I dunno.
Giving away the end of a movie doesn't seem like a spoiler, does it?
8D LULZ.

but I didn't say how it happened.........just that it did......... stare  

dark_ninjurai

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:48 am
I was about to mention that you spoiled that too, ninjurai. Too bad I didn't have a chance to white text it cuz I was at work serving 500 jillion Spiderman fans their food at the movie theaters!!

Anyway, you didn't say how it happened, but you DID say it happened, which is what spoiling it is all about. Admit it man, you spoiled part of the ending. lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:30 pm
O.o
Okay. Lots of spidey fans here..

um, yeah..so wasssup everyone?  

Eltherio

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Uh ohs someone spoiling plots! to the Batcave!

Nah not a real huge Spidy fan I'm more of a Blade fan. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:39 pm
ExTERmINATION
Uh ohs someone spoiling plots! to the Batcave!

Nah not a real huge Spidy fan I'm more of a Blade fan. smile

Eww Blade. Well I enjoyed Spidey 3, the fight scenes were pretty good but the overall movie felt like a tv show (kinda like I was watching Smallville).

Emo Spidey was funneh.  

Zen Rider

Pinumbra

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:22 pm
I'm not really a spiderman fan, it's just the spoilers that get me..... =3
It's like you're reading a book, totally fascinated by the plot, so much that you entirely forget everything around yourself, and then somebody walks in and tells you the end.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games