Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:12 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon, falls into a chair and accidentaly makes eye contact with a person walking by. "WOLF!" Guards surround him pointing blades at him. " Damn it..."

Akey:BAD HE IS MY FRIEND LEAVE HIM ALONE!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:12 pm
communicate my a$$! he's a freakin guest!!! harm him and youre dead. *goes in between guards and leon*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
Leon, falls into a chair and accidentaly makes eye contact with a person walking by. "WOLF!" Guards surround him pointing blades at him. " Damn it..."

All the guards walk away, "Yes ma'am!" Then Leon walks over to Akey."what's wrong with them?" He rubs where they cut open his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 pm
*mutters* damn idiotic guards. *walks over to akey* wheres the ceremony?  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:18 pm
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

All the guards walk away, "Yes ma'am!" Then Leon walks over to Akey."what's wrong with them?" He rubs where they cut open his arm.

Akey:I am sooooo sorry Leon the hate wolves they have to prtect me
Gozen:queen! We have to get you dress *looks at mitsuki and them* Mitsuki please come with me Koi Sora and Leon fallow the butler
Butler:Sir Koi
Koi:Hello guys fallow me well my butler  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 pm
sora: *follows butler*
mitsuki: *follows gozen*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Gozen:queen! We have to get you dress *looks at mitsuki and them* Mitsuki please come with me Koi Sora and Leon fallow the butler

Leon follows the butler. "Hmmmm...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *follows butler*
mitsuki: *follows gozen*

Gozen:*opens a dorr with tones of dresses and* Pick wich ever one you like Mitsuki. Queen i have a dress for you!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 pm
(WTF is going on?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm
*looks at all the dresses* what?! how the hell am i supposed to pick one?!  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Butler:*opens dor with cloths in it* Sir we have your ready ya'll two can choose wich ever one ya'll like  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:28 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Butler:*opens dor with cloths in it* Sir we have your ready ya'll two can choose wich ever one ya'll like

Leon goes into a Dressing room and comes out in a Tuxedo but with his tie on not a bow-tie. "How do i look?" Leon smiles."My names Bond,James Bond." Leon laughs."actually....My names Raybrandt,Leon Raybrandt." Leon just laughs.  

MickeyTenshi

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at all the dresses* what?! how the hell am i supposed to pick one?!

Gozen:*smiles* It will be the one that cahes your eye!
Akey:Gozen!
Gozen:Right Miss Mitsuki im going to help Akey get Dress *walks in room with Akey*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Leon goes into a Dressing room and comes out in a Tuxedo but with his tie on not a bow-tie. "How do i look?" Leon smiles."My names Bond,James Bond." Leon laughs."actually....My names Raybrandt,Leon Raybrandt." Leon just laughs.

Koi:*comes out dressed as a prince*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Koi:*comes out dressed as a prince*

Leon looks at Koi and laughs,"Hello prince charming."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games