Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:33 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
((working on it. i didnt like the first drawing i did so im working on another, but school's slowing me down....))
*june stood up again, looking at the pictures around the room*
(thank god, like that i can return to 17k in time... only 14 right now... but i did get an mothly collectible from two years ago it's stone glauntlet, 10k))there was an picture of ed, vlad and hedge... as well of their female versions, and transformed ones

((lmao))
...why does he take photos of these? it's not like he doesnt see them in person.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
((working on it. i didnt like the first drawing i did so im working on another, but school's slowing me down....))
(thank god, like that i can return to 17k in time... only 14 right now... but i did get an mothly collectible from two years ago it's stone glauntlet, 10k))there was an picture of ed, vlad and hedge... as well of their female versions, and transformed ones

((lmao))
...why does he take photos of these? it's not like he doesnt see them in person.....
and as ed entered he answered "becalse they keep buging me to take those pictures... and they are right behind you" ed says as vlad and hedge were sited beside her ((they are not related to you... only ed haves edmund's dna))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:37 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((lmao))
and as ed entered he answered "becalse they keep buging me to take those pictures... and they are right behind you" ed says as vlad and hedge were sited beside her ((they are not related to you... only ed haves edmund's dna))

*june jumped*
JEEZ! a warning would've been helpful!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((lmao))

*june jumped*
vlad says "i dont need to warn anything" and hedge "um... sorry?" and ed... facepalm  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 am
((what ark of egs are you on?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((lmao))

*june jumped*
vlad says "i dont need to warn anything" and hedge "um... sorry?" and ed... facepalm

*sighs*
one of these days my reaction to you guys sneaking up behind me is gonna be me cutting your heads off.....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 am
notingles

((......what what of what?!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((lmao))

*june jumped*

*sighs*
one of these days my reaction to you guys sneaking up behind me is gonna be me cutting your heads off.....
((what ark?!?!?! i'm asking the thirdsome time!))"uhun..." vlad and hedge say in inussion  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 am
Kinyo drags tokoyoshi to the well. She drops him in it and he dissapears. "I told you to stay away.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 am
June_Malatesta
notingles

((the story ark of el goonish shive... sister I, the party, painted black))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:47 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((lmao))

*june jumped*

*sighs*
((what ark?!?!?! i'm asking the thirdsome time!))"uhun..." vlad and hedge say in inussion

((you're confusing the hell outta me.....))
*turns to ed*
where were you this morning?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:48 am
(Morning guys-well its morning here- what i miss while i was asleep?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*june jumped*

*sighs*

((you're confusing the hell outta me.....))
*turns to ed*
where were you this morning?
((last post...)) "its just dawn... but if i answer i would say... here"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((the story ark of el goonish shive... sister I, the party, painted black))

((.....im readong from the beginning, so about....the end of shade II?))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 am
blessedheart
(Morning guys-well its morning here- what i miss while i was asleep?)
((nothing important... just chit-chat))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games