Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Yone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:50 pm
look at this crazy mask i just got  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:53 pm
User Image  

The_Yone

The_Yone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:55 pm
its for sale for 2k if anybody wants to buy. It really doesnt go with my outfit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:59 pm
one of the guilds i am in just went to the dogs....like majorly... apparently the guy that co-owned it along with some other peoples changed it into somethign else because gaia was going to delete the guild due to inactivity so he changed it to the Starving artist and authors guild, but the people who co owned it found out and now they are fightin and cussin and stuff....oye.... domokun

who likes my sweater! i just found it in a floating box ^_^ plus right after that i got a Pink link! so groovy....  

Alexandria Kiseragi

The_Yone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:01 pm
you're so lucky! that's what happens when you co-own a guild with someone though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:06 pm
does anybody want to buy/give me a nitemare scarf? or donate money? biggrin Pretty Please!!!  

The_Yone

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:11 pm
The_Yone
does anybody want to buy/give me a nitemare scarf? or donate money? biggrin Pretty Please!!!
hehe.. If I were made of gold OF COURSE! ... But I'm not. I'm questing for either a nitemare scarf or a OMG hat. I only have 7k so I'll have plenty of time to decide which of the two I should get  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:12 pm
someone talk to me crying  

The_Yone

The_Yone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:14 pm
yeah, i only have 2k crying , o god i dont think ill ever make it. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:15 pm
I'm still working toward my ninja headband dude.. XD darn lol  

Biryu

The_Yone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:18 pm
i bought mine for 4k  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm
this guild has gotten so big!  

The_Yone

Chibii Kyuketsuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm
Ah well I'm still working on just about everything, at least I have cloths now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:21 pm
it's all a matter of saving... for an uber long time.

Hopefully when I get my creature shop up that'll help... art auctions are good too.

I just drew myself as an ebil person from Naruto. Well... I took traits from some of the evil characters and drew them on me... BUT STILL!!! Maybe someday I'll take a picture of it (since the scanner isn't working) and show ya.  

Yunako Aori

The_Yone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:22 pm
Yunako Aori
it's all a matter of saving... for an uber long time.

Hopefully when I get my creature shop up that'll help... art auctions are good too.

I just drew myself as an ebil person from Naruto. Well... I took traits from some of the evil characters and drew them on me... BUT STILL!!! Maybe someday I'll take a picture of it (since the scanner isn't working) and show ya.

Yeah, i'd like to check that out. I bet it's pretty cool 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games