Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:22 pm
Eddily
Why can't MSN resume a partially downloaded file?! Even AIM can do that!

cuz msn is as a friend of mine puts it "Russian" lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:23 pm
Dunno it Could Be Really Interesting To Know  

Nathan Azzcarn

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:24 pm
Audi Kitty
Eddily

Yes..........interesting.........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:24 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

Yes..........interesting.........

lol^^;;  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:28 pm
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Just so you all know, that darn hurricane Ivan is headed right up my direction. x-X; So Thursday I more than likely will not be on at all. Tomorrow I might not be on much if at all either, seeing as how I've got to help my family prepare for it and all... sweatdrop

Neh. Annywho. Hiyo furries. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:30 pm
*Smles A bit* I Hope You Get Safe From That Huricane Lloxie =).  

Nathan Azzcarn

Vashyyk

wow everyone is being affected by this hurricane, except for us Canadians he he he  
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Just so you all know, that darn hurricane Ivan is headed right up my direction. x-X; So Thursday I more than likely will not be on at all. Tomorrow I might not be on much if at all either, seeing as how I've got to help my family prepare for it and all... sweatdrop

Oooo, sorry to hear that. Good luck!  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:31 pm
Lloxie

heya Lloxie! that sux!! i hope your gonna be ok!! you should take pictures if you can^^ ive never seen a hurricane b4..... lol j/k i know theyre dangerous and when one was on the pacific side of n.a. after it was ending, it was reaklly windy and stormy where i lived. it wa scarry...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:33 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Hehe, thanks. Hopefully I'll only get the outskirts of it if what they predict proves true. But still, that still means some pretty nasty raind and winds. ^.^; Gotta take everything in from the backyard, as well as our dog and our neghbor's dogs, sicne he's currently in the hospital. X-x; Gonna be a busy day tomorrow.... the good news is... I probably won't have school Thursday! XD  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:36 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

Oooo, sorry to hear that. Good luck!

Hehe, thankies Eddily. ^^ I'm actually excited. I lvoe storms. Nyehe. XP THe panick etc. will probably catch up with me tomorrow or something. o_O;; If it doesn't, I guess that's just proof I'm way too relaxed for my own good. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

heya Lloxie! that sux!! i hope your gonna be ok!! you should take pictures if you can^^ ive never seen a hurricane b4..... lol j/k i know theyre dangerous and when one was on the pacific side of n.a. after it was ending, it was reaklly windy and stormy where i lived. it wa scarry...

Nyeh... I actually probably would, but I doubt my dad would let me use his digital cam. And I don't really have a way of getting any other pics on my comp right now anyways. ^^;; Darn lack of scanner... must get one one of these days! ><  

Lloxie

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Hehe, thanks. Hopefully I'll only get the outskirts of it if what they predict proves true. But still, that still means some pretty nasty raind and winds. ^.^; Gotta take everything in from the backyard, as well as our dog and our neghbor's dogs, sicne he's currently in the hospital. X-x; Gonna be a busy day tomorrow.... the good news is... I probably won't have school Thursday! XD
Ahhh The Rain I Love It The Thunders, The Storms, *Sighs* Well Get Well And Take those Dogs In A Safer Place, They'll Thank you forever For That ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:38 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

Nyeh... I actually probably would, but I doubt my dad would let me use his digital cam. And I don't really have a way of getting any other pics on my comp right now anyways. ^^;; Darn lack of scanner... must get one one of these days! ><

lol^^  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:41 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Lloxie
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Ahhh The Rain I Love It The Thunders, The Storms, *Sighs* Well Get Well And Take those Dogs In A Safer Place, They'll Thank you forever For That ^_^

Hehe, will do. ^^ Personally, I think having a furry animal or two to cling to in case things get really scary will definately help in some of the worst of situations. =p  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games