Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:37 pm
Kaderot heard a voice and turned. "who are you"he asked to the voice. Bane turned and stared at nothing. "who are you talking to?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:38 pm
Kichi ran down corridor after corridor to find Amu, and when he did she was just waking up, "Amu! Amu, are you ok?" he asked, then turned to see if the girl who had seen him was following him.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:52 pm
Nymm blinked; how had they figured out she was there?? Her presence had never been sensed that quickly before...
The dragon-lord seemed to be waiting for her, so, with one hand cautiously resting on the hilt of her sword, she stepped out from her hiding place and slowly approached him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:03 pm
"hey who are you..come out here" Kaderot yelled. Bane stared at him, "have you gone crazy or can you see something i cant..oh wait your sharingan..duh forgot" he said and watched.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 am
Kichi belatedly realized that his appearance was more than a little... unseemly. And as such he transformed back to his human form. "Well, girl, come help me with her, if you're not with the ******** who run this place that is. She needs to get outta here, and I'm gonna have to trust you not to hurt her while I explain to the boss here that hurting my friends is intolerable." He glanced at her. "And get that hand off your sword, I'm not doing you any harm unless you decide that the people here need to keep Amu." With that he turned to Amu and released her from her restraints. "Take her to the nearest forest and seclude her. She is tuned into others emotions, so until she's well enough to travel she needs to stay away from any possible un-anticipated emotional outbursts." He then turned to leave, took out his sword, and dashed from the room, demolishing walls to make a path to the bosses quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 am
"Wha--Wait a second! How am I supposed to protect her??" Nymm called after the dragon-lord, but he either didn't hear or was ignoring her. Turning to the young woman crumpled on the floor, she carefully hoisted her up, slinging one of the woman's arms over her shoulders as she haf-carried her out, into the woods. Luckily she knew just the right place that would keep her safe.  

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:34 pm
Kichi came to a halt in front of the alledged boss's door, he took a breath and bashed it in.
An apprentice jumped to his feet and said, "H-how did you survive the dragonsbane?"
He laughed and replied, "To a dragon-lord the stuff is more like cat-n** or an aphrodisiac, really. It was stupid of you not to do your research, now, where is your boss?"
"Right behind you." Replied a voice that Kichi had heard shouting orders during the fight.
Kichi turned and saw a cloaked man holding a pistol to his head. "Fine, kill me, but know that every dragon in this world will rain down upon you and yours, you dont have enough dragonsbane in this country, let alone here, toto take on a risk like that."
He lowered the pistol... and got stabbed in the chest by Kichi's sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 pm
Amu looked unsteadily at him, "I want to help."

Nena jumpped on the back of the newcomer. "You'r not crazy." She giggled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:33 pm
((is Nymm a boy?!!! or is amu talking to Kichi? well he already left so.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:25 am
((Nymm is a girl, and did Nena jump on her or someone else? Im confused.))  

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am
((well anyway... Kichi is about to dominate someone strong....)
The 'apprentice' swung at Kichi's head just as he stabbed the 'leader', but Kichi ducked just in time.
"Guess we know just who the real leader is now, eh?" He said as he locked blades with him. The guy was strong enough to empress Kichi, by human standards he was insanely strong, but by Kichi's he was merely an abnormally powerful kitten. He pushed him back and took a swing at his face, he tried to block and almost got there in time, but Kichi was too fast and he lost his hand and gained a painful cut across his face, from his left ear to his right cheekbone. He collapsed dead, Kichi had cut into his brain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:35 pm
(hehe! sorry! I ment to say her. Amu is talking to Nymm. And Nena jumpped into that one guy's back. Not Kicki, the other one.))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:13 pm
((oh ok. i see now.))

Nymm glanced at the woman she was half-dragging to safety, and said, "Well, sorry, but I think you might wanna take it easy in this condition."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:34 pm
She looked at her, "look, you don't know me. But please! Please let me help."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:12 pm
Kichi walked around the base and tried to pick up the energy signals of his friends, but only found the Slate, dead. He picked her up and carried her out to the others to give her a proper burial. when he found them he said "Their boss is dead as are most of the lackies... I don't know where the rest are but let's find them quickly... My friends will be avenged." he looked down at Slates remains. "But first we have to bury Slate. Anyone know the proper way to bury a vampire?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games