Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:45 pm
Chihiro:...Mom...Dad...EVERYONE!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:32 pm
Flame walked into the HHA lab and saw Fujuki sleeping on a bench. Lucky....I havent gotten any sleep yet.... Flame thought as he started walking to her. He stopped when he noticed all the Haki's where quite. That's strange.... He looked at them in their cell to see them looking back but not howling. "What are you thinking?" Flame said activating his Shiryoku. He focused and a memory clip started playing. The Haki was just looking at the darkness in his cell when suddenly a image of a bigger haki appeared in its eyelids. It appeared to be comunicating but with out sound Flame had no way to know what. Flame deactivated his Shiryoku. How could a haki do that.... That Haki looked like the he drank some of our blood but no one has been bittng but me...and I killed that one...i] Flame started to think then it hit him. Must be from a someone else we havent found yet! Flame ran over and woke up Fujuki "Hey wake up! We have a promblem!"
((I gonna add a character....just to get things more interesting!))

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:38 pm
((cool!!! mrgreen lol))
O.O jumps up as if the place was couch of fire [wellt hat isnt a problem because of Flames power lol] "WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?" she said looking around a grip of times to see nuthing.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:08 pm
Name: Nami Johnson
Species: Human
Power lvl: 3
Power element: Air
Bio: Nami is a girl from a privite school across town. She found out she had control over air 3 years ago and begun to practice it in her free time. Two months after she discovered her power she was attacked by a Haki. It tasted her blood and became powerful enough to lead a large pack. Every sence then she has become a assain like Haki Hunter of her own accord. She disregards live and is reckless and perfers to be alone.
Apearence:
User Image

User Image  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:16 pm
((nice person lol okay i posted it up with the rest mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:17 pm
"Two things: one there is a super haki on the loose and two I think the reason why the Hakis are so quite is because he is coming to rescue them." Flame told her drawing his sword "Oh... and there is more poeple like use that we haven't met yet...."
The Super Haki stood at the edge of a sewer entrance as night fall was minites away. Roughly twenty hakis were behind him. They all waited for the cover of darkness....
Nami walked out of the mansion with her sniper on he back, three pistols on her belt and a P90 in her hand. Hunting time. She thought getting on her black motorcycle and taking off down the streets.
((Color codded, Yeah!!!))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:21 pm
((lol i tried to use colors but i cant >.<))
O.O "wait what???" she said confused "super Hakai???" she said remembering the time she saw Flame and Yomi fighting a Hakai who drank barley a drop of his blood and almost killed him O.O oh rigth he didnt know i was there....but he told me when he got to my house that day......she thouht seeing that it was getting dark already  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:30 pm
"Yeah they have realy tough skin and are smarter, faster, and stronger than normal ones....and I think this one has powers..." Flame said walking up to the entrance. "It alone is gonna be hard as hell to kill... and if it brings friends...." Flame stopped as all the Hakis howled at once and the were silent. soon after a howl could be heard from about a mile away. "s**t..." Flame mumbled under his breath
Nami was at a red light when she heared a distant howl coming from the river area. "Thats no wolf." She mumbled running the light and speeding toward the dirction the howl came from.
The super Haki looked at its pack nodded as howl could be heard from their captive brothers. They all tore off howling. The supper haki stayed near the back thinking that there wasnt gonna be any retaliaction....  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:33 pm
O.O Fujuki froze as she was getting up when she heard the howl "th-theyre here....." she said in a low voice......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 pm
The fist of the haki ran threw the entrance closly followed by two others. They stooped to see Flame and Fujuki there. They saw Flame raise his sword and it burst into flames...
"HESTA STRIKE!!!" Flame yelled as the fire around the sword desified and he swang it down. As he was swing three more hakis came through the entrance. The sword caught the first haki in its shoulder and only sliced three inches in. Time for part two Flame smiled as the desified fire exploaded taking out all six of the hakis. Flame looked up to see there was alot more that was up there. "You numbers dont count for s**t when you can only fit six in at a time! I blow you to peices every time you try to come!!" Flame yelled at the ones about to come in. They suddenly stepped aside to let the super Haki through. "Well that counts for alot..." Flame mumbled  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:55 pm
Fujuki steped in front of Flame and held her hands ut to the entrance and large thick roots and vines covered the entrance liek a web "that outa ave us some time......." she said knowing it would ony be a few seconds for them to think of something to do to get them away from the HHA place.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:10 pm
"Fujuki it gonna break that done in a couple swings, whenit does I need you to tangle up it legs and arms so I feed it my blade....Got it?" Flame asked getting ready to read the super haki's fast moves knowing one hit and he was as good as dead.
Vines grew out infrount of the super haki I lifted up its claw and swang down to take it out in one swing and took a step in making eye contact with Flame's Shiryoku and feel it peirce its minds thoughts instantly. It started to lunge forward.....
Nami jumped of her bike and ran into the woods toward were she heard an explosion when she suddenly saw alot of haki's ahead. She stopped and hide behind a tree. She switched of the safty of the P90. This is that pack that I've been looking for. Why are they on this side of town? They normaly come after me. Strange.... She thought as she took aim with her sub-michine gun ready to let loose a barrage of bullets  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:14 pm
nods in agreement "here we go!!!" she said as teh Hakai tore it down and came flying at the two of them. she quickly wraped up its legs but not only just roots, it was also covered in water and froze and made it even harder to get out of "Flame now is your chance!!!" she said umping to the side so she wouldnt get in the way  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 pm
Nami ran forward and started shooting. With in the 5 seconds it took to empty her 80 bullet clip half of the haki outside where did the other took off running. She ran to the entrance to see....
Flame lunged forward at the tangled and frozen haki. "To bad your mouth isnt hard!" Flame yelled as his blade broke through the teeth and hit the top of it mouth but didnt go farther Danm, forgot the teeth would asorb some impact... Flame thought lifing his arm back and lunging it forward angain to suddenly hear a gun shoot and feel a bullet in his shoulder. Flame stumbled back and feel.
"I dont think so!" Nami yelled holding a smoking pistol. "That son of a b***h is mine!" She walked over putting the pistol away and reloading her P90. She stood over the Haki and put the end of the gun in its mouth. "Thanks for the scar" she said making eye contact.
As the haki looked at the girl it made a laughing sound. Suddenly purple light exploaded the ice and vine around the Haki and sent Nami flying ending uop next to Flame. It stood up and made the laughing noise harder. As it headed for the entrance not wanting to push its luck.
((Let it get away...I want it to be a big threat and kill it of after a couple of battles with it.))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:37 pm
((alright))
"NO DONT LET IT GET AWAY!" she said maing more roots and ice chase after it but it had it limits. it reached him but it was only a small layer of ice a humans finger could break the ice. "damn....it got away...." she said them looking at teh girl with a what-the-hell-is-ur-problem look and was pissed off at her "did you HAVE to iterfere?!?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games