Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:50 pm
Echo looks at him "why wouldnt i be?" she asked curiously, she shruggs "just gonna miss them thats all"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:51 pm
"I meant... never mind." He went to the pack and went to see her father.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:52 pm
kat was by echo again "so is strike leaveing with them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm
Echo looks at him confused before shaking her head and looking at kat "hmm?" she asked before shrugging "i dont know, he kept mumbling some things to my dad that i couldnt make out" she said "something about someone, i dont know"

Her dad was talking to the pack, getting everything ready to leave, he was talking to Strike and sighing "i suppose" he says shaking his head, he hugs strike "just dont get into any trouble alright" he chuckles before seeing Scott walk up to him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:58 pm
"Is there anything I can do sir?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:59 pm
kat followed echo over 2 the pack staying closely by her  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:02 pm
He looks around "hmm...you can help packing the rest of the supplies" he said looking at the pack, before Scott left to go help he grabbed his shoulder and whispers in his ear "you take care of her....you hear?" he smiles before turning and walking back inside the 'camp' to make sure everyone was outside and they got everything they needed

Echo takes strikes arm and pulls him away from everyone, she looks at him "you going with the pack?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

Strike sighs and sticks his hands in his jeans, he looks at kat "only if you want me too" he said

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 pm
"You know sir?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:06 pm
"one thing you should know about me and echo is that she can tell me everything, she trusts me" he said walking back out "please be good to her" he said with pleading eyes "shes.....fragile"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:08 pm
He bowed a little. "I understand." He went in and started helping.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:12 pm
He smiles softly "thank you" he whispered before walking over to echo and giving her a big hug "ill miss you"

Echo smiles and hugs him back "ill visit soon, okay" she lets go and steps back

He looks at strike before giving him a hug as well "you staying....right?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:14 pm
kat jumped into a tree watching the pack leaveing with sad eyes she then started twirling a leaf in her hand being careful not 2 break it  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:16 pm
Strike leans against the tree "why so down?" he asked looking up "do you want me to leave?" he asked "i could....its up to you"

Echo walks away, leaving the two alone before walking towards the pack, giving them each one last hug before they leave  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Walt turns around and there is Echo's ex-finance.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 pm
kat looked down at him and smiled "no id like for you 2 stay alot"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games