Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
On the way to blythe...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:18 pm
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
this is where i belong, in the trash

yay white trash!

lmao
i look so flat chested in that picture...

whatever....
whore.

u dont think i look flat-chested?
and super cheesy?
and why are you calling me a whore?

not at all you poo-head stare
because you have BOOBS!

@shareta
rofl  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 pm
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
this is where i belong, in the trash

yay white trash!

lmao
i look so flat chested in that picture...

whatever....
whore.

u dont think i look flat-chested?
and super cheesy?
and why are you calling me a whore?

not at all you poo-head stare
because you have BOOBS!

@shareta
rofl

dont be jealous...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 pm
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa

hahah fat chance!

hey, i might be lucky. razz and if i ever think of having kids, there's always adoption. i don't think i'll be able to go through child birth anyways. i'll possibly be bipolar through the entire thing, to the point where i will feel sorry for putting my hubby through all of it.

haha thats how i feel.
not having kids... i dont want to go through that.

exactly... my english teacher is pregnant right now, and she warned us that she might go bipolar on us. (she's having a baby girl!)

another thing that i dont like.
mood swings.
Its hard living with a preggo woman.
My mom was preggo twice while I was in my "teen" years.
So i remember how bad it is.

thank god i'm the youngest child, and i didn't have to live with my aunts when they were pregnant....i don't know if i'd be able to handle the mood swings. my mom was violent enough when i was little. every single night she'd get into a fight with my grandma and she'd throw whatever she could reach across the room and break it. me and my bro would wake up the next morning and find the house trashed.  

mintsie_ii

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:53 am
*sighs* try living with a mom who has been pregnant at least 10 times since I was born... and only ending up with one younger sibbling...
(she's had a ton of miscarriages... many of which were after they were old enough to kick and such... )

then again, she was never violent... just, eh. makes us feel guilty a lot... because she feels guilty....
Then again, she's had it incredibly tough.. idk if I could go through that... sweatdrop

stupid humans. >.< we always make everyone around us miserable when we are... like a disease.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 pm
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
first paintball wound!

huzzah!

Ouch!
I might be going to play paintball on Monday. Hope I won't get hit in the face again!

paintball RULES! blaugh
do you go often?

No, I've only been once. It was fun aside from the paint in my mouth part.  

moments
Vice Captain

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 pm
aecy
*sighs* try living with a mom who has been pregnant at least 10 times since I was born... and only ending up with one younger sibbling...
(she's had a ton of miscarriages... many of which were after they were old enough to kick and such... )

then again, she was never violent... just, eh. makes us feel guilty a lot... because she feels guilty....
Then again, she's had it incredibly tough.. idk if I could go through that... sweatdrop

stupid humans. >.< we always make everyone around us miserable when we are... like a disease.

wow, that's really sad. i'm sorry for your mom. my mom's a foreigner so she's always telling us that when she lived in Cambodia there would always be gunfire, and sometimes her family would have to run through the crossfire. she also told us stories of when she was captured by the Khmer Rouge and was separated from the family. there were also some stories about other people she met, and a few on her brothers deaths.
so yeah, i feel guilty sometimes when i act like a stupid spoiled brat around my mom. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Draconia23
aecy

wow, that's really sad. i'm sorry for your mom. my mom's a foreigner so she's always telling us that when she lived in Cambodia there would always be gunfire, and sometimes her family would have to run through the crossfire. she also told us stories of when she was captured by the Khmer Rouge and was separated from the family. there were also some stories about other people she met, and a few on her brothers deaths.
so yeah, i feel guilty sometimes when i act like a stupid spoiled brat around my mom. sweatdrop
8nods* it's weird for those of us who haven't been through tough stuff like that... and, considering her background, violence, to me, seems totally natural and not outrageous at all... if it was someone raised here that would be shocking and horrible, but, considering what she came from, it makes total sense to me.

same with mine and the guilt... but it doesn't make it any easier, does it? User Image  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:41 am
aecy
Draconia23
aecy

8nods* it's weird for those of us who haven't been through tough stuff like that... and, considering her background, violence, to me, seems totally natural and not outrageous at all... if it was someone raised here that would be shocking and horrible, but, considering what she came from, it makes total sense to me.

same with mine and the guilt... but it doesn't make it any easier, does it? User Image

yeah, i know. and sometimes when i getted pissed off i can't help but scream and punch (must've gotten it from my mom's side), i try not to get mad, but apparently my mom and i have more in common than just our looks. we're both stubborn as hell, and are always arguing with each other, which makes my mom pull out the "guilt" card, and then makes me even more pissed off because everything i do or say back, she always disapproves of and thinks i'm making fun of her or something when i wasn't implying any of it. she takes my words and turns them all negatively against herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa

hahah fat chance!

hey, i might be lucky. razz and if i ever think of having kids, there's always adoption. i don't think i'll be able to go through child birth anyways. i'll possibly be bipolar through the entire thing, to the point where i will feel sorry for putting my hubby through all of it.

haha thats how i feel.

exactly... my english teacher is pregnant right now, and she warned us that she might go bipolar on us. (she's having a baby girl!)

mood swings.

thank god i'm the youngest child, and i didn't have to live with my aunts when they were pregnant....i don't know if i'd be able to handle the mood swings. my mom was violent enough when i was little. every single night she'd get into a fight with my grandma and she'd throw whatever she could reach across the room and break it. me and my bro would wake up the next morning and find the house trashed.

whoa, my step dad was just like that.
He shoved his fists through doors all the time. And he threw our TV on the ground and broke it. It was horrible. He has some major issues.
But now my moms divorcing him so all is well.  

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:15 pm
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
first paintball wound!

huzzah!

Ouch!
I might be going to play paintball on Monday. Hope I won't get hit in the face again!

paintball RULES! blaugh
do you go often?

ew...
i got pelted on the head yesterday, haha!
huge welt! rofl
it's pretty funny!

@yuna
xp
i'll be jealous if i want to be!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:51 pm
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa

haha thats how i feel.

mood swings.

whoa, my step dad was just like that.
He shoved his fists through doors all the time. And he threw our TV on the ground and broke it. It was horrible. He has some major issues.
But now my moms divorcing him so all is well.

since my grandma wouldn't let me hang out with my mom, i was happy when my grandma had to leave on a trip and i had some time with my mom, but when she died (cried my eyes out in front of all my classmates when i told my 4th grade teacher), and my mom had me all to herself, i feel suffocated now D: too much of a good thing?  

mintsie_ii

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 am
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
first paintball wound!

huzzah!

Ouch!

paintball RULES! blaugh
do you go often?

ew...
huge welt! rofl
it's pretty funny!

Yeah it hit my mask and the paint went right through the slats in the mask and into my mouth. Luckily it was the last game I played that day.

Today was fun, really tiring though and I'm very sore, but the padding they gave out at the place I went to worked pretty well. I have a few bruises but nothing too serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 pm
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
first paintball wound!

huzzah!

Ouch!

paintball RULES! blaugh
do you go often?

ew...
huge welt! rofl
it's pretty funny!

Yeah it hit my mask and the paint went right through the slats in the mask and into my mouth. Luckily it was the last game I played that day.

Today was fun, really tiring though and I'm very sore, but the padding they gave out at the place I went to worked pretty well. I have a few bruises but nothing too serious.

gross! rofl

glad you had fun!
you wore padding?

lol... i wore army clothes. they were thin, but baggy. so the paintballs didn't hurt so much. i only got shot twice anyways... the one on the top of my head *where the guy shot 3 balls in the same place repeatedly stare *
and the one on the inside of my thigh which i didn't even know was there until 2 days afterward rofl i was unaware of its presence, but it left a nice dark bruise none-the-less mrgreen  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

noelle524

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 pm
zann
Here you have it.
My tattoo, done today ^_^

User Image

Yes.. crap quality pic.. but I don't have a better camera! crying
nice... here's mine [done about 1.5 years ago - but pic is from when it was brand new!
User Image
my oldest furchild, Pixel!  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games