Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 am

"Oh yeah." She gasped and walked into the kitchen. Eva grabbed the steaks out of the fridge that had been soaking in Terriaki (sp?) sauce. She placed them on the counter and began to preheat the oven. When the oven was done, she placed the steaks in the oven and set the timer. She kissed Alex. "Thanks for the reminder, babe."

(When the time comes, do you want me to be the voice of the ex-girlfriend or do you want to do it?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 am

((you can do it. i'm not a big fan of using multiple characters.))

Alex nodded and sat down on the couch. "Any time." He chuckled a bit.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 am

(Okie dokie)
She sat next to him and wrapped her arms around his chest. His bare chest was so warm under her touch. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Mm, comfy."

(Just to let you know, I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow. I'll try and get on as much as possible. But if I don't, I'll be back on Sat.)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:12 pm

((that's ok, i was at my grand parents anyways.))

He smiled and hugged her tightly. "You know, you're brothers may get the wrong idea if they see us like this." He laughed and rested his chin on her head.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 pm

"Phfff. They aren't coming for a few more hours." She giggled and took in his scent. "We've got time. Plus, I highly doubt you even want to move from this spot. Cause I know I don't. Not yet at least."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:35 pm

"I might move a little, but I'm not going anywhere unless I have to." He smiled and lied down on the couch, pulling her down on top of him. "But at least we have some time together."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Eva wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him quickly. "I think I like this spot better." She smirked. "Yes, just some you and me time." She paused before continuing as Riley sat in the middle of the room, just watching them. "And an 83 year old ghost."

(I'll be back......dinner time!)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Alex laughed some more and kissed her back. He then looked at Riley. "Yep. But we love her anyways." He chuckled. "And I guess I can't use her as an excuse to get you something any more. At least not for the vet's."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Eva planted kisses everywhere on his face. "You know, I'm sure you could come up with other things to say." She told him. Eva looked at Riley and then nodded her head towards the stairs. Riley seemed to smile and run off. "That's better." She smiled at Alex.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Alex closed his eyes as he was covered in kisses by Eva. He enjoyed everymoment of it. "You know, you're probably right." He chuckled a bit and watched as Riley ran off. He looked back at her and kissed her deeply.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Eva ran her fingers through his hair has he kissed her. After what seemed like forever, the timer from the kitchen went off and Eva got up panting. "Be right back." She told him and walked into the kitchen. She took the steaks out of the stove and set the on the counter. Eva lied back down on top of him. "I gotta tell ya babe, you take my breath away."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 pm

Alex grinned and ran a hand down her side, resting it on her waist. "Trust me. I know exactly how you feel." He told her quietly, in an almost whisper. He was still trying to get his breath back, but wouldn't mind resuming the little moment that they had just had.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Chills ran all over her body as he ran his hand down her side. She kissed him deeply and tenderly. Her breath escaping her by each passing second. Her head grew dizzy. Suddenly, she heard a cat meow and pulled away panting harder than the first time she pulled apart. "What?" She chuckled as she looked at Riley sitting in the center of the room. The clock from the kitchen seemed to jump out at her. "Oh crap. It's 1130. My parents, if not your parents, will be here in half an hour. I need to finish cooking and you need to get a shirt on.........Although, I wish you'd keep it off." She said the last part to herself and kissed him once more before running into the kitchen.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 pm

Alex opened his eyes as the kiss was broken, along with the moment of sheer bliss that had just been shattered. He sighed softly and sat up. He stretched a little before getting up and grabbing his shirt and slipping it on. "I know you want me to keep it off. But it is pretty tight anyways." He chuckled a little. "That's gonna have to do for now." He said as he walked into the kitchen. "Do you need any help setting up the food?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Eva ran her hands all over his chest. "I do love these shirts on you." She giggled. "And yes you can help me cook. Do you think you could cut the potatoes into fourths that way I can work on the salad and cutting up some fruit." She grabbed the things that she needed and set the on the counter in her 'area.' But before she started on the salad, something was bothering her. "Oh why not?" She asked herself and jumped up on Alex wrapping her legs around his waist. Her lips found his and she kissed him passionately. The room was spinning and everything faded in the distance.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games