Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:28 pm
~I hunting each and everyone of you .....~

i always check up everyday to see what to do but no one was ever around and when you left the guild just didn't seem right without you

~One punk at a time.....~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:37 pm
I know, I miss a lot of people... T-T  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 pm
screw the other people, Windy here so everything gonna be ok! xD anyways, all my hard work! my pages! my posts! all reduce to only 7 post and 1 page!!!!!!! i use to have one of the most post in the guild crying (Except for Soup and wind)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 pm
Yea, NOW i'm always gonna log on and hang around here. I'm not too interested in the other DBC. To be honest I think it takes up too much time. ^^; But I guess everyone is hanging out over there. *Watches a tumble weed pass by*

*hugs Toan* D: That has to be the first sweet thing you've ever said. Lawl, jk. =) *Secretly steals wallet*

Kira: Is it really that much fun over there? I don't go there because I just feel right at home here. Plus I think they wont let you talk over there instead of taking care of your digimon. *cough*

I still hang with mine. *pets Demidevimon*  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm

xD -hugs you back- That probably was xD -secretly steal hger wallet- hehehe -sees it empty- Damnit!!

guess what, im with the vaccine!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image

Yea I heard. Traitor! scream

Just kiddin'.

I hear Karen was promoted to vice captain for the Virus Troopers? It's what hurracane said to me.  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:22 pm

he was, i wouldn't have join either if hurricane hadn't beg me to join. And after i joined i saw that he really does need help. oh well im third in command of the vaccine, also i heard karen was becoming leader of the Virus and was like no way in hell, rather be with the vaccine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:45 pm
lol

Poor fella. Aww, as long as your helping then it's fine. Doesn't matter as long as everyone has fun right? But i'm hinting that the Virus group doesn't have much memebers or activity. ^^;
I wouldn't join DBC 'cause, to me it'l feel weird. Even when I have the original digimon playstation games with me. xD I dunno, I guess I don't like the whole set up thing for it.  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:49 pm

there a bit of rping in their but i dont see people doing that as much. and guess who won the first ever tournement -me- that right im just that awesome xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 pm
Hmmm, I need proof.

>o>

Heheh, jk. I can believe that. =0 Bashing on everyones digimon.

Aside from Pummel being gone; yea, I can't imagine much rping. x(

I'm hoping the people who are singning up for her event will be active, are good enought to rp with and that a few of our old buddies can return.  

Im Windspirit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 pm
I guess i'll get on a lil bit more. . . =_= lol. . . . I do have some funny stories. . including being hospitalized again. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Pummel never did my art...again D: i feel like kicking draco and kira a**

The Sadistic Toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 pm
life sucks. . . get use to it and live it out. . . and get your a** off the computer and go live!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 pm

oh yea cause i can do so many things with two broken legs, why don't you go live man! just leave me here to grow and die!

The Sadistic Toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 pm
-gets Toan a wheelchair- Now let us go to . . . . . NEW JERSEY!! XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games