Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:25 am
liz_bliz
Ryuujin Toshiro
[[Umm.. A hole? How?]]

[[Or better yet, how are you in Kohona? We're we not just near in the mist country? And now you're fighting to run out the gates of Kohona? Did I miss something there?]]
[[Hehehe, I forgot to correct that. Anyhows, nevermind that. At least, I am assuming the Mist has its own large set of gates. If not, ah well. So, still, what hole?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:03 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
liz_bliz
Ryuujin Toshiro
[[Umm.. A hole? How?]]

[[Or better yet, how are you in Kohona? We're we not just near in the mist country? And now you're fighting to run out the gates of Kohona? Did I miss something there?]]
[[Hehehe, I forgot to correct that. Anyhows, nevermind that. At least, I am assuming the Mist has its own large set of gates. If not, ah well. So, still, what hole?]]
[[ he ment a hole in the ninjas, an opening for you to run through]]  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:00 pm
liz_bliz
Ryuujin Toshiro
liz_bliz
Ryuujin Toshiro
[[Umm.. A hole? How?]]

[[ he ment a hole in the ninjas, an opening for you to run through]]
[[I should have guessed; but since Yoma is one knowledgible nin, I just thought he had a jutsu that made 'holes' Hehehe. Sorry.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:04 pm
Seeing the hole; Kenji took down two nins and 'dived' through the opening; just missing an incoming attack from another ninja. He hit the dirt, rolled and immediately got up and he kept on running, out through the gates.

The Dragon in him stirred; Kenji, behind you... Sensing what it is; Kenji stopped adruptly, spun, and flicked two kunai at incoming enemy kunai. A tink was heard as the kunais connected and dropped to the floor.

Kenji landed on his feet and continued running...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:16 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Seeing the hole; Kenji took down two nins and 'dived' through the opening; just missing an incoming attack from another ninja. He hit the dirt, rolled and immediately got up and he kept on running, out through the gates.

The Dragon in him stirred; Kenji, behind you... Sensing what it is; Kenji stopped adruptly, spun, and flicked two kunai at incoming enemy kunai. A tink was heard as the kunais connected and dropped to the floor.

Kenji landed on his feet and continued running...
Yoma grabbed one of the two nin that began to chase Kenji and swung him through the air and bashed the other. He laughed as a kunai struck his neck and was buried halfway. He yanked it out and the nin were startled to see the wound close up and heal.
"Come on. I havn't had fun in a century..." he taunted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:54 pm
"Anyone behind me?"
No...
"Good" Kenji stopped adruptly, and then suddenly flickered; disappearing with only his surroundings being slightly disturbed and picked up. He Shadow Flashed.

Kenji ran fast, dodging things here and there, trying to make it far as possible; holding Ifuuki close to him. Kenji!! Some one up behind!!!

Kenji looked behind him, and tried to sense out the intruder; but the chakra signature is shielded. Who could this be?  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:47 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Anyone behind me?"
No...
"Good" Kenji stopped adruptly, and then suddenly flickered; disappearing with only his surroundings being slightly disturbed and picked up. He Shadow Flashed.

Kenji ran fast, dodging things here and there, trying to make it far as possible; holding Ifuuki close to him. Kenji!! Some one up behind!!!

Kenji looked behind him, and tried to sense out the intruder; but the chakra signature is shielded. Who could this be?
Ifuuki was pale and shivering. Even her will to live was begining to falter. Then she began to cry.
"Kenji-kun..." (sob) "I..I..don't want...to die..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:14 pm
Silly Genji
Quote:
He then made a string of hand seals and placed his palm on the ground, saying, "Earth element: Diamond monlith!" Using the jutsu he had not used many times since the jonin exam. A gaint, perfectly shaped obelisk of diamond erupted from ground in front of Rio, shooting up, aiming for the soft underside of the turtle's shell again.

"Hey guys..." Shinji started. The diamond obelisk skewered the the flying turtle.
Quote:
Sifu jumped narowly avoided the chakra stream as he flew in the air he made a string of seals and a vail of mist covered the top of the tree. "Now I will show you why they call me walking winter," as he said this he fully released his chakra , and as he did this the temperture fell and the mist quickly became a snow storm.
The snow of the storm seemed to be unnaturally heavy, slowly pushing the the turtle down the obelisk. "Well, y'know, I was just going to do a big kaiten, but whatever. Nice teamwork,"

"... Rai Jistasu no jutsu..." Kouya's voice crowed from the turtle. Shinkozaraji started swelling. Shinji quickly scanned the chakra activity inside the turtle. "No... Way..." He muttered. "IT'S GOING TO BLOW ITSELF UP!" He bellowed. There's no way we'll out run the blast...
"Everyone! Get close to me! NOW!"

((Yo, Ryuujin. I've been typing from a cafe these last few days, so I can't really reply to your emails))

SIfu quickly preformed a string of seals and stepped in to a puddle and was gone.  

your evil twin

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Anyone behind me?"
No...

Ifuuki was pale and shivering. Even her will to live was begining to falter. Then she began to cry.
[[You added the 'sob' for effect? Hehehe]]

"Your not going to die, I promise." Kenji... 'it' is coming...
"I know, I feel him..." What are you going to do?
"I don't know, but if we keep on running, he'll just catch up soon."

Stopping, he turned and saw a shadow come at him; dark and evil. Yet, he doesn't feel the hate, the malice, the aggression. "Kenji!!!" came a voice from within the shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:23 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Anyone behind me?"
No...

[[You added the 'sob' for effect? Hehehe]]

"Your not going to die, I promise." Kenji... 'it' is coming...
"I know, I feel him..." What are you going to do?
"I don't know, but if we keep on running, he'll just catch up soon."

Stopping, he turned and saw a shadow come at him; dark and evil. Yet, he doesn't feel the hate, the malice, the aggression. "Kenji!!!" came a voice from within the shadow.
Ifuuki tried to weakly push herself away from Kenji. "Go...Kenji-kun...I'll..hold him...back...you run...." She coughed out more blood on to the forest floor.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Kenji grabbed her again, holding Ifuuki. "No, you won't do it. I'm not going to let you." He felt the shadow near, and it called out again. "Kenji!!!" This time, Kenji felt the aggression, the malice: "Kenji!!!"

"s**t..." the shadow descended down through the treep tops, and then a runic circle of light appeared. "Ryuu-jutsu; Hydro-Geyser-blast!!" A blue orb formed and then blasted forth; a high pressure 'beam' of water shot forth.

Kenji gripped Ifuuki with his left arm, drew back the right with the palm open and lunged; a blue flame-like dragon rushed forth and froze the gushing water.

Following that, the shadow shouted: "Celestial Spear of the Dragons!!" and a thick bolt of lightening darted at Kenji; who then countered: "Shield of the Earth!!" A large shield made from thick rock blocked the bolt.

[[Ehehehe, got bored...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:45 pm
While they flew trough the air, Ifuuki stuck out and arm and grabbed hold of a tree ripping her out of Kenji's grasp. She hit the ground, but somehow landed on her feet.
Staring at the shadow she spat blood at it. "This man is the only thing I care about in this world." Her right arm sprouted bones and twisted together until it was a huge spear protruting where her forearm used to be. With pale skin, blood dripping from her mouth and wild eyes she looked like a demon. Her left eye turned into a sharingan. "Just try and take him from me."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:27 am
Dragon Sneeze
While they flew trough the air, Ifuuki stuck out and arm and grabbed hold of a tree ripping her out of Kenji's grasp. She hit the ground, but somehow landed on her feet.
Staring at the shadow she spat blood at it. "This man is the only thing I care about in this world." Her right arm sprouted bones and twisted together until it was a huge spear protruting where her forearm used to be. With pale skin, blood dripping from her mouth and wild eyes she looked like a demon. Her left eye turned into a sharingan. "Just try and take him from me."
Ifuuki... Kenji dropped his guard and dashed for Ifuuki, but was grabbed in mid-air and then held there. He felt something constrict him; like a snake. "What the?"

He looked back at the shadow, and then saw a long coil of a body coming from the shadow; and it wrapped around Kenji. What the? Dragon Coil?. He struggled, but the coil tightened. He started to feel the life getting crushed out of him.

"Ha! Is this what the great Kenji can do? Pathetic." The shadow turned back at Ifuuki, and a face appeared. Kenji recognized the face, but who? The face smiled.

"Foolish girl..." He said to Ifuuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:44 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki... Kenji dropped his guard and dashed for Ifuuki, but was grabbed in mid-air and then held there. He felt something constrict him; like a snake. "What the?"

He looked back at the shadow, and then saw a long coil of a body coming from the shadow; and it wrapped around Kenji. What the? Dragon Coil?. He struggled, but the coil tightened. He started to feel the life getting crushed out of him.

"Ha! Is this what the great Kenji can do? Pathetic." The shadow turned back at Ifuuki, and a face appeared. Kenji recognized the face, but who? The face smiled.

"Foolish girl..." He said to Ifuuki.
Ifuuki screamed in anger and rushed that shadow. Using the sharingan to locate the center, she drove her bone spike directly into it with as much power as she could muster.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:03 pm
The bone spearhead went through the shadow, as if there was nothing in there. But in fact, the person within the shadow 'side-stepped' and pushed the bone spear-aside. "Impressive!" The shadow then punched out at Ifuuki...

From afar, Kenji was still struggling, trying to break the coil that held him. He wants to get there and save Ifuuki; yet how? What can he do while he was still stuck here? Kenji... Yeah? This is going to hurt...

Before Kenji could ask; the Dragon within surged its own chakra through Kenji; and pushed the amount it was surging out of his body. Slowly, as the amount of chakra increased; the coil started to weaken...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff