Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Natasha grinned at seeing Opal in her new body. She tried to reign her emotions in, but a part of he felt like a little child again - like the daydreams that her dolls could come to life and talk to her had finally come true.
"Oh it's alright. I can't think of a purpose better for her to serve than this one. it's much better then her simply sitting and collecting dust."
She placed the broken doll of what was opal on one of the shelves.
"You suit her, Opal."

Meanwhile Adam finsished circling the garden. Finding no other threats he returned ot the broken window.
"I think we're safe." he said, seeing Gabriel and Lilith near one of the walls. I should try to find Dougal, although onc ei'm in Hell I don't know how long it'll before before i'm able to come out again. I usually need to be fully regenrated in order to cross back into the mortal realm...it might take hours, maybe even days if Satan wants me.
He sighed and ran a hand over his face.

Gabriel looked over at him.
"Take your time, Adam. But only you can bring Dougal back - i wish i could help, but i can't go down there, you know that. The mortals certainly can't."

"I know." Adam sighed, tired. he was afraid he was too tirted to even make the jump into Hell unassisted. "i'll find Dougal."

--

In Hell, Beelio promptly took Dougal to a pair of stake sin teh desert and tied him by his arms and legs to them so he was starfished. After tearing off his shirt he stood back and smirked.
"Share and share alike."
He turned to the scavenger demons who had collected around him.
"Enjoy."

With that he turned and headed off to Satan's palace  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:49 pm
Opal took a step in her new body-she wobbled a little, but it didn't take her long to get used to it. She curtsied to Natasha and felt she could even smile-at least a little-with the silicone material. She then stood up and tilted her head. "Should we check on the others," she asked, "Opal still worried....Mr. Feathers was badly damaged and Opal can no sense Dougal."

((Awesome doll you described, DT. I especially like the tattoo.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:58 pm
[ :3 ]

Natasha grinned as opal moved around, glad her doll was finally having some use. Her smiled faded when she mentioned going back - she had momentarily forgotten teh carnage that ah djuts happened.
"Dougal's gone..i think. Gabriel#ll survive though. You're right we should head back."

She held out a hand to held opal walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:02 pm
Opal took Natasha's hand and headed back down to the lower level. "When there is....a more peaceful time Opal can help repair some of the damages. Opal's strings can repair some of the broken items," she said hoping that it would bring Natasha some cheer.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Lilith smiled at Gabriel.
"I'll be right back then."
She left the room in search of a bathroom and hoped Natasha wouldn't be angry that Gabriel and her were using her towels to wipe up blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 pm
Natasha smiled and nodded.
"Thankyou."

Gabriel watched Opal leave and looked up at Adam. The fallen angel folded his arms and looked broodily at the floor.
Gabriel took the oppertunity of them being alone and nudged himself higher up the wall into a straighter sitting position.

"How is it that very time we are alone, you are afraid to talk to me?" He asked, tilting his head a little, sending a cascade of bloodstained ringlets over his shoulder.

Adam looked at him in surprise.
"This is the second time since the Fall we have been together. And it's always in such bleak circumstances - what do you expect?"

Gabriel sighed.
"You have that right I suppose. But that is little excuse. I want to know how you are doing, but I never get an answer form you. You just put up this 'grim reaper' front you seem so fond of."

"It's my job, not a 'front'-"

"I understand. But that's not all you are. It's not how I know you anyway."

Adsam sighed. "I'm different than what I was, you know that. The old me would never have let all this happen."

"You didn't let anything happen. It just did." Gabriel aid, leaning a little frowards. "Don't blame yourlsef for any of this. Besides you'll help Dougal soon."

"Yes... But i can't help but blame myslef for evil full stop. i should have never opened the gates all those eons ago..."

Gabriel smirked. "Yes. That was utterly stupid. But evil would have found a way out somehow. you saw what it did to Satan. you were but a cog in fate, you held no malaice."

"Then why am I so damned?"

Gabriel parted his hands in a shrug. "You damn yourself through your conscience more than Father ever could. But you've obviously not reached the end of your journey for Him yet..."

"I wonder why people like Dougal are born into Hell. they'd be innocent if it wasn't for their birth." Adam frowned.

"You could say the same for a human in a bad neighbourhood. darkness show sthe light to shine all that brighter. Dougal is a light." Gabriel insisted.

Adam nodded. "He is."

There was a long pause between the two and aam treid to conenctrate his energies ready for the teleport to Hell. Gabriel evenntually spoke again, tentatively this time:

"Eve still waits for you, you know."

Adam's eyes flciked open and he looked down at gabriel. He felt suddenly dumbstruck and isolated form everything else. Those words instantly confirmed what he had been longing for for so many years, and also what he feared.

"b-but..." he managed

"She doens't wnat anyone else. She never has. Sure, she doens't suffer as bad as she once did, so do not feel guilt for that. She has good and bad days like us al...but she waits for you." gabriel smiled softly.
"think about that. And then ask yourself why you fight for good when surrounded by demons. I know how easy it would be to tip over and become like Beelio."

Adam silently nodded. "I...won't fail her." He half-croaked.

"Then we'll wait to welcome you home." Gabriel smiled.

Adam retruned to looking at his feet as he heard teh bustling of Natasha and opal entering.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 pm
Opal looked over the destruction. "This will take much work," she thought. Her gaze scanned over to Gabriel and she was consumed with worry. She rushed over to him-stumbling slightly but managing to catch her balance. "Mr. Feathers is hurt....Opal failed at promise...." she said sadly.

--------------------

Meanwhile.....

Dougal was having a splendid time with the scavenger demons.....His blood split forth like a crimson waterfall down the front where his stomach was slashed. He bit his bottom lip-which now dripped with blood and screamed in agony.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Lilith found a bathroom with some towels down the hall and returned with the towels. She saw Opal in her new body and whistled.
"Looking good Opal. That's a lovely doll you've made Natasha."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:46 pm
"thanks" Natasha smiled

"no,no, it's not your fault. I was stupid- plus I asked for it anyway." Gabriel held out a ahnd to her. "You look wonderful, Opal."

Adam retruned to concentrating and finally managed to summon his scythe. Without so much as a second glance he had slashed through into hell. He found he came out fliying in the air high above the city.
He sigehd in relief that he had made it, but could already feel himslef decomposing further. Luckily onc ehe was in hell he was unliekly to deteriorate any more.
He tried to focus on Dougal's prescense.
"come on, come on kid where are you?"
He had countless possibilities running trhough his mid for what Beelio coudl be doing to the poor kid - but al took him in different directions. Finally, with a screecing sense of pain he recieved form dougal, he knew where he was. He gripped his scythe and flew off towards the Western desert as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:57 pm
Opal was it bit embaressed by the attention. She took Gabriel's hand and knelt down carfully-gripping the dress so it wouldn't get stained. She rested her head on his shoulder not knowing what other comfort to give him.

She glanced down at the blood stained, tattered bag around his neck. She felt a little disappointed that she could ride so slowly to his chest anymore, but was happier at the thought of being able to hug him properly.

"Adam....went to get Dougal?" she asked.

-----------------------------------------

Dougal meanwhile was just becoming a bloody mess. He screamed more as the demons began to chew and maul at his limbs.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:01 pm
Lilith glanced down and realized she was still holding the towels.
"Oh, here Gabriel." She handed the towels to him then turned to Natasha.
"Sorry we're using your towels to mop up blood."

[I keep wanting to call Gabriel Gabby since I have a character in another rp named Gabriel and my friend and I always call him Gabby.]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:07 pm
[lol XD Gabby a cute nickname]

"Oh thanks." Gabriel took the towels and gingerly poked around his wound. Sure enough it was gradually healing up. he used one towel for thsi and kept the other to wipe the blood off his hands and arms.

"Yes..I don't know how long he'll be though." Gabriel siad to Opal's question. "I hope dougal's alright..or as alright as can be expected. When you're practicaly immortal it's the psychological trauma you have to worry about. You shuld've seen the state I was in after the War up there." he pause.d "Actually that's pretty selfish of me to say - everyone wa sin a terribe state after. But personally I felt terrible. Then there was the whole Jesus thing..." he tapped his head. "Long,detailed memories. That's the problem."

"That's no problem." Natasha said to lilith with a shrug. "If i have to redecorate most of the house I guessa few more towels won't stint the budget too much."

---

Adam finally managed to reach where Dougal. was. However his arrival was announced by his thrown scythe blade spinning in and cutting a few scavangers in half first.
They instantly screeched at each otehr and scattered as Adam landed.
He looed at dougal and graoned.
"Oh God...i'm so sorry I coudn't get here sooner."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 pm
[the character usually hates it. xD]

"You're welcome." Lilith said to Gabriel.
"I wonder how long it'll be until we'll be able to just relax and redecorate the house." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:17 pm
Opal squeezed Gabriel's hand after he started recalling old memories. She too was haunted by the past. As her head rested on Gabriel's shoulder she looked about the room. Although not recovered much from the spell she had woven with her free hand she tried to mend some of the fire damage.

--------------------------

Dougal glanced at Adam who appear hazy after the massive loss of blood.

"...you.....s-shouldn't.....have come....." Dougal choked out and gagged on his own blood that pooled in his mouth. "...if....he finds out...." Dougal then lost conciousness.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 pm
Natasha sighed.
"Depends if we're all harvested i some demonic apocolypse or not."

Gabriel glanced up at Natasha.
"yay for optimism."

"Sorry." Natasha half laughed. "It'll be fine. Not too long."

Gabriel put an arm around Opal and leant his head a little on hers with a sigh.
"Live for each minute in sequence." Gabriel said. "Take it as it comes. For now, right here, we can relax a little."

--

"Oh what of Beelio? he's a p***y." Adam scoffsed, but mainly to himslef as Dougal passed out. He made a sound of sympathy and began to untie the knots which held him him place, and ignored the scavanger demons that hung some feet away, too cowardly to attack, but too oppertunistic to leave.
When dougal was untied he took to the air again, heaidng to a different cave than the one they ahd used before, afraid that demons had found it and linke dit to them. Sometimes it paid to be paranoid.
Instead, he headed north where the ground began to rise more and found a small secluded cave he often used for hismlef.
he landed and walkeddin with Dougal. Inside there were a few candles, blankets a couple of shards of stained glass.
he placed Dougal on the blankets, rolling some up for pillows, having otehrs for a bedhseet and another couple for a cover for him.
he then lit the candles to stave off soem of the darkness.
he sighed and attemted to bandage up some of dougal's wounds enough to keep him togetehr in one piece while h healed.
"I'm so sorry, kid. I'm supposed to look after you."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games