Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

vampire_queen991

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm
um hi i am Briana, I like to read, party and i like to drink only when i am really upset. i like animae and i love to go to the beach  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm
time is gold
Hi my name is silentcontrol. I'm from the Philippines and was invited here by my cousin,who is seemingly one of the crew here. I'm 15 years old. You may call me o9.
and gold is..MONEY!!!

silentcontrol09

CloudyKurai

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:09 am
hello ^^
my name is Kurai.
i'm proud that you asked me to join your guild.
i'm 22 (f) and from germany.
let us have fun together 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:18 am
im t0k0l0v3r...or just t0k0 (btw, those are ZEROS, not capital O's). i was randomly invited. so i decided to join, hoping to find some random interesting fun. im not sure what i'll find, but plkease note that i tend to bring chaos with me and the occational EPIC post. you know. the kind you never forget. ima be 21 in a exactly a month, and im really a male. don't let my current avatarfool you. read my profile, leave a comment whatever.

thats about all for me.  

t0k0l0v3r

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200

kyobear2008

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 am
Hi im kyobear2008 kyo for short i am glad to be invited anything you would like to knw about me plz ask or read my page thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 am
*waves shyly* Hello! My name here is BlueGrayAngel, I'm a 23 F from Canada.. I like to write poetry, read (my nose is usually found in a book most of the time, if i'm not working, writing, or if real life interferes o.O) I've found poetry to be my best way to let out my emotions.. I just ask that no one else copies my work.. my muse likes to wake me up at 4 am sometimes to write *falls over with a thud* Thank you for inviting me!  

TwilightsDarkKiss

3,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:34 pm
ArcticWolf - Kiba
bloodylilrose
User Image
Hi people! My name is Alex. You can call me Rose, Rosie, Bloody, Alex, ect., It doesn't matter. I like to role play, take those stupid surveys on myspace, write songs, play guitar, hang out on gaia, and bunches of other random stupid stuff. If anyone wants to know more(not likely) just pm me. I'm sure I can answer any questions ^^ (except where babies come from. Thats how I got fired from baby-sitting)

heart Bloodylilrose

Hi Rose!

You seriously got fired from baby-sitting for that? xP

User ImagePsh...yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:45 pm
hi nice to meet ya  

goddesssbird

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm
Hello everyone! ^_^

*Bows*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm
"Guild of Roses"にようこそ!  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

Captain Bear Nipples

Witty Strawberry

17,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 pm
well, shist. I'm Chey Bear 1993, and y'alls can call me Chey. Hey Dymyr, can I call you chris?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:57 pm
ermmm.....konnichiwa minna!!
....call me kitty...im from malaysia so not very good in english 3nodding
so that all...lol xp

tikar00

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 pm

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Welcome to teh guild new members ^^

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Hello,
My name is Winter, but you can just call me SabreCat or CatBoy. I love to read and have discovered that paranormal romance isn't half bad. I was forced into reading it because I am recovering from a car wreck and living with my aunt. Confused? I'll explain, I have been living with my aunt while recovering and ran out of my usual Forgotten Realms and other books and wanted something to read, so my aunt handed me a stack of her books and I was so desperate, I read them. They weren't bad at all and I was shocked to discover that women have very erotic fantasies and like to share them with other women. What a learning experience. I've kept reading them and have hopefully added some new tricks to my love life. I haven't got to practice yet, because, well I'm still getting well and at the moment have no girlfriends. Oh well, knowledge is a good thing.  

SabreCat20

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

rosalie cutsie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Hello! My name is Rose I just joined today and this is my first guild!!!
I love anime, and any type of art. I draw, write stories, and poetry. I collect pictures that I hang in my room. I'm really picky about everything but I love trying out new stuff. Thats a little about me. There's more on my profile. smile  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games