Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm
Leon sighed and started pacing back and forth more speaking to himself. "She'd twenty today which means she'll kill me for forgetting it." He rubbed is face. "And Kailee will get angry at me too. Oh god." His pacing turned into a merger of tracing and pacing. He couldn't believe he'd forgotten. "And now she's mature enough for babies. Which means she'll start being weird around Aven..." Most of his self ranting was cut off when he disappeared then reappeared.

Jasmine grinned. "Yeah. I know." She chuckled a little. "It's more over the birthday thing than me giving him nieces and nephews. He's never forgotten a birthday." She blinked a little. "Uh...thanks?" She said in a slight questioning tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm
Aven's eyes widened. "Whoa, hey?! What do you mean she'll start being weird around me?!" he asked, a little panicked.

Kailee suddenly got very sad, her mood swinging again. "My little brother's all grown up . . . and I didn't get to see any of it." she said, tears welling up in her eyes. "It's not fair!! I lose him only to get him back only to lose him again!!" she cried before launching herself at Jasmine, hugging the girl tightly. "You promise me you take good care of him okay?!" she sobbed against Jasmine. "You take good care of my brother." she cried.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm
Jasmine stared stunned at the wall. "It's okay he's not going anywhere!! So he's not either but I will I swear I'll take good care of him." She had no idea what brought this on.

Leon suddenly realised that he was there and his expression went dark. "Brother, you and my sister ain't doing any of that stuff. Not until I see a ring like this." He held up his left hand showing his wedding band. "On both your left hands got it?" He growled. "Or I won't be happy." He tapped Aven hide with a cold grin. "Got it? Good now lets go to our women. I'm sure their both...worried about us by now."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 pm
Aven looked absolutely shocked. "Wha- but I . . . what?" he stammered out, winding up just asking the question to himself. He was terrified of Leon. But he followed after Leon to the girls.

Kailee sniffled and then gave Jasmine an extra squeeze and then pulled back, smiling and wiping her eyes. "You're the best sister-in-law a girl could ask for. You make sure you treat him right and when you have babies, I wanna see them. They're gonna be so adorable!" she squealed, her mood swinging again. "And then they can have play-dates with my babies and . . ." she started rambling about the future of their babies, her hands wandering to her stomach, rubbing it as she spoke.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm
"Good." Leon grinned heading back to the kitchen. "So girls can I get you more choco- Kailee honey are you okay." He asked tracing to her side. "You're not stressing or anything?" He asked touching her forehead then turned to Jasmine.
"No we've just been talking about girl stuff." Jasmine said innocently. "And hugging too. We like hugging." Jasmine blushed just a tiny bit. "Is Aven with you? I...I want to apologise for freaking him out."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 pm
Kailee hugged Leon tightly. "My little brother's all grown up and I didn't get to see it happen . . ." she murmured.

"I'm here." Aven said, having heard Jasmine's question. "Maybe I should have told you that you were in heat." he said with a bit of a sheepish smile. "Then it wouldn't have been such a shock." he said, sitting and scratching behind his ear with his hind leg.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm
With a whine Jasmine raced over to him and batted his foot away to scratch the ear herself then wrapped her arms around him. Her cheek rubbed against his. "I'm sorry I shocked you. I...thought the wounds re opened or something." She muttered on his fur with a whine.

Leon smiled a little and held Kailee close. "Wouldn't have mattered Aven." Leon replied with a sigh. "She's never shown any interest in men or coupling until she met you. So the only she knew was she could have babies." Leon chuckled darkly. "And anyway I don't think I could handle my sister being with any one...until now." He kissed Kailee's hair. "And how better than my wife's brother who might I add-"

"Enough Leon you're putting them to sleep with your ramblings." Jasmine hissed pulling Aven closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:53 pm
Aven nuzzled against Jasmine, licking her hands, smiling. "It's okay." he whispered to her.

Kailee smiled and then looked up at Leon, placing her fingers over his lips to stop his from talking, since it seemed to be making Jasmine mad. "You mentioned something about chocolate?" she asked, not having missed that bit at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:58 pm
Leon chuckled and kissed his wife's fingers. "Yes my love I have a stash for you in a cupboard of the kitchen. Want to go get some?" He asked and took her finger in his mouth even though he still kissed it.

Jasmine smiled and took the tip of his ear into her mouth a and nibbled it a little before holding him and sliding her legs under his. "I love you." She whispered and licked his nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 pm
Kailee smiled and nodded, removing her finger from his mouth and wiping it on his shoulder "Yes please." she said, wanting the chocolate.

Aven licked her back after she licked his nose, his tongue getting her lips. Then he pounced so that he was on top of her, playfully pinning her down in his wolf form. "My mate." he said, grinning happily before he lay down on top of her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am
Leon chuckled and headed out to the kitchen and grabbed a jumbo block. If it was one thing he knew it was how much women loved chocolate.

Jasmine smiled a little when he licked her lips however his sudden pounce on her made her yelp. With a deep blush and a smile she kissed his nose again. "Your mate." She said in response her hands moving on a will of their own stroked his soft coat. She moved her head to the side and exposed her neck. "Mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 pm
"Yay!" Kailee said with a smile as she took the chocolate, quite happy with her husband for the sweet treat.

Aven smiled, his tail wagging. "Yours." he agreed and then started licking Jasmine's neck since she had so kindly exposed it to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm
Leon grinned and kissed her cheek. He felt a chuckle bubble in his chest so let it out holding her close.

Jasmine however was busy leaning into the licks Aven was giving her neck her body had shivered at first but now she gently moaned into his ear and stroked his coat waiting for the bite she wondered if he'd give her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm
Aven wasn't going to bite Jasmine in his wolf form. Not until she was able to go into her own wolf form as well. He didn't want to hurt her. Not in a way that was bad . . . which was what it would be if he bit her in his wolf form while she was in human form.

Kailee let out a happy little hum, leaning against Leon, munching on the chocolate.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm
Leon smiled softly and pulled his wife closer. His arms wrapped protectively around her body pulling her in close. "Did your man do good?" He whispered gently in her ear.

Jasmine however let out a tiny whine. She could sense Aven's hesitation and it made her apprehensive. She didn't like not knowing what he was thinking. However she sensed it was to do with the fact he was in wolf and she was in human. So she let it go. However she could feel that her change was close. And that had her stomach in knots.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games