Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm
"Well... if you insist." Judith relented as if she really did want to stay downstairs and Koko was forcing her away. She went back up the stairs into the main part of the house/shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 am
Koko gave a half smile as she followed Judith up the stairs. Bly lingered a bit-eager for one of the bones now but knowing better.

Once upstairs Koko glanced at the time. Still plenty of time before the store opened.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:52 am
[what the-? I posted, damnit! *grumble sat gaia and tries to remember what i wrote this morning]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 am
dragontamer363
[what the-? I posted, damnit! *grumble sat gaia and tries to remember what i wrote this morning]

((I noticed that....I just thought maybe you deleted it for some reason.)) >_<'  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 am
[haha well, according to the guild logs i somehow accidentally deleted it XD]
[no one to blame but myself rolleyes ]

Drake nodded and followed them upstairs, amused that after all her time as a vampire killing people with her own teeth, that she would be affected by gore. Surely, he thought, she had inflicted worse on people or had worse done to her? few vampires escaped a 'frenzy' as a youngster, which often created quite horrific deaths for the people on the receiving end. Perhaps she had just been lucky, he decided, which was good for her. He certainly wished to erase the memories of what he had inflicted, and what the other vampires had done to him in the past. Here, in Koko's house, surrounded by the girls and dogs, things seemed so much safer. he was reluctant to ever leave this place because of that reason, for the first time in centuries he felt like he had a family.
It was softy, but the truth...still, he still had to somehow account for the horrible blow he had inflicted on koko's family, and the suspicion and danger he had brought upon the town. He frowned slightly at this thought and tried to supress it quickly form his face before anyone noticed.

"I shall go partake of my MANLY soap, then." he joked to koko, referring to his last shower. He had never felt so clean in a long time - the life of a traveller -and a murderous one at that- was a grubby one. he had never understood why modern people were so obsessed with cleanliness, but at teh same time it was refreshing to feel squeaky clean.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 am
"You go do that then...." Koko replied trying not to let out a laugh. Bly nudged at Koko then-reminding her that she needed to feed him. "Alright-I'm going," she said to him as he whined and hurried upstairs to the kitchen.

She quickly poured out some dry dog food and fresh water. "You'll get your treat later," she said patting him on the head as Drake passed by making his way to the shower.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 am
[argh! internet spazzed and shut down mid post again! *mouthfoam*]
[lol]
[also couldn't resist including a song.]

Drake passed her with a wink, trying to be careful and not stain the walls by inadvertently rubbing into them.
Once he retrained a new change of clothes he slunk into the bathroom, carefully taking his pocket watch out of his pocket and placing it on the side. he then ran the water good and hot - preferring a hot shower to a tepid one- and stripped off before jumping in. He danced about at first like a man on hot coals before his skin got used to the heat and tingled pleasantly. He smiled, slipping into a contented relaxation, still musing on his general feeling of safety here and glowing form the hunt and showing off his masculine 'skills' in front of the girls in carving up the deer.
he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before grabbing his soap and getting to work. He started to sing an old song that had always stuck with him despite the years - quietly at first, but louder once he relaxed.

"Pastime with good company
I love and shall unto I die.
Grudge whoso will, but none deny,
So God be pleased, this live will I.
For my pastance
Hunt, sing, and dance.
My heart is set
All goodly sport
To my comfort.
Who - ARGh crap!"

he cursed as the soap seemed to leap out of his hands and he had to go scrabbling after it to retrieve it. once he'd scolded the soap for being so slippery he brielfy sniffed it and carried on, closing his eyes agaisn and letting the water splatter on it

"Who shall me let?

Youth will have needs dalliance,
Of good or ill some pastance.
Company me thinketh then best
All thoftes and fantasies to digest.
For idleness
Is chief mistress
Of vices all.
Than who can say
But "pass the day"
Is best of all?

Company with honesty
Is virtue, and vice to flee.
Company is good or ill
But every man hath his free will.
The best ensue,
The worst eschew,
My mind shall be.
Virtue to use,
Vice to refuse,
I shall use me. "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 am
((*bounces happily along with song* lol-this is going to be in my head all day now...I'll be humming the tune in painting class-I just know it))

Koko was in her bedroom trying to freshen up when she heard Drake start to sing. She smiled at the surprise as he was a terrible singer....not the greatest but at least not like those wannabes on American Idol that Fayt forced her to watch one night.

Of course at the 'ARGh crap' portion she couldn't help but laugh and quickly covered her mouth with her hands to muffle it. Then she could help but wondered what happen in there to make her shout.....course thinking about it only made her blush. "Are you alright in there?" she asked outside the door but he was already singing again so it must have been nothing.

At least he wasn't asking her to was his back.....Wait-what in the spirits was even making her think that?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 am
(lol)

Drake didn't hear her over the singing and the sound of the water. A few minutes later he was finished and stepped out to dry off, still humming lightly. he pulled on his clean trousers and shirt, leaving it open and drying off his hair - he was too hot after the blistering shower. he picked up the pocket watch and put it in his pocket again. he bundled up his dirty clothes and, still rubbing his hair with his spare hand, opened up the door to find Koko hanging around nearby. he reflexively blushed upon seeing her, wondering if she'd heard him singing.
"uh...hello, something wrong?" he asked, throwing the clothes onto the bed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 am
Koko had glanced down for the briefest of moments. She blushed and quickly diverted her eyes. "N-no....I....no, apparently not," she stammered in reply and tried no to glance as the shirt molded to his chest for where there was still moisture.

Bly, at hearing Drake come out, quickly finished slurping up another gulp of water and came darting quickly to greet him-too quickly. He bumped into one of Koko's legs crushing her to lose balance....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 am
[haha oh moon you are a tease. i swear this reaction demands fan art twisted ]

Drake looked puzzled and was distracted by Bly bounding suddenly towards him. Before he knew what was happening Koko had been knocked by the big dog and he had to catch her as she practically face-planted his chest.

"woah woah! Bly, calm down already!"

he exclaimed and then paused for a moment as he realised the compromising position they were in. He didn't exactly want to let go, but was flustered by it and laughed.

"i -uh- heh heh... You ok, there?"

['twas so tempting to thwart your kinky intentions and have Drake sidestep and Koko fall on her face xd razz ]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:49 am
((LOL-you should have.....*slams head to desk* How did I get this way? ))

Bly whined and sat down reluctantly. His tail wagged energetically and awaited attention.

A part of her told her to pull a way, but the other didn't want him to see how much she was blushing. "Perfectly fine," she replied breathing in his scent as she spoke. Then at her brief statement she wondered how he would take that given their positions. Teasing.....she expected teasing. Then she would get embarrassed and he would have won again at unsettling her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 am
Drake didn't know whether to scold or hug the dog for creating this situation, and had his own mental tug of war as to what to do. Ever since she'd properly kissed him his head spun in confusion at what he was supposed to do with her. Feeling a little nervous and so reverting to his defence-mechanism, he cracked a somewhat uncertain grin and looked down at her.
"So: is the soap doing it's job?" he asked, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 am
"Y-yes...." Koko replied a bit nervous. She pulled her face back so that she wasn't buried in his chest any more. Glancing up at his face she hoped her face wasn't blushing as much as she thought it was.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 am
Drake coudlnt' help but smile at her blushing, sure that his own face matched hers in sentiment. He didn't manage to loosen his grip, enjoying her company.
"t-that's what MANLY soap does for ya." he joked again, uncertainly, and finally broke off his grip, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"yeah...uh..."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games